Chapter 9 – Truncheon of Submission
1.1k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The distance between the woman and the imperial girl was reduced to an arm's length and Selena once again asked loudly:

"Are you a Dolada?! Are you Aunt Dolada?! Answer me, please!"

Finally, this woman opened her mouth and answered. However, she did not say exactly what Selena expected.

"Aunt?! No, I'm not an aunt! They call me Dolada The Debauchee!", she suddenly declared.

Then she abruptly rushed forward and struck Selena right in the stomach with lightning speed. The leather armor could not offer serious resistance to the strong fist of this woman, and the powerful kinetic energy reached Selena's delicate body.

A severe pain exploded in my stomach like a bomb. All the air left Selena's lungs when she was thrown back by the impact. She fell on her back, but was able to roll over and put her feet back on the ground.

She got to her feet. However, due to a severe cramp in her stomach, she could not straighten up. Although the leather armor obviously significantly reduced the damage from the impact, and without it Selena would have simply been paralyzed.

"What are you doing? Why?", Selena squeezed out in a hoarse voice, not understanding the reason for the aggression of this lady.

But instead of a clear answer, the woman casually threw her left fist forward into the head area. Selena was able to deflect her head, and the fist flew past her nose.

At this moment, Selena was still holding the goblin staff, which was quite long, about up to two meters in length. She couldn't point it at the woman and apply it successfully because she was too close. She faced the same problem that a spearman with a long spear faces when an opponent with a short weapon breaks through to him at close range.

Selena put the bulky staff in her inventory and took out a club with a shield, continuing to step back.

"So your name is Dolada anyway? You don't remember my...," Selena began to tell her again, but the stern woman did not let her finish and struck a direct kick with her foot, as if trying to kick down some door.

In some other world, she could have exclaimed "THIS IS SPARTA!" at that moment, but in this world she shouted "I WILL SEND YOU TO SOVNGARDE!"

The funny thing is that Sovngarde is the world of the dead, to which only the Nords go, and for the Imperials there are other posthumous worlds. However, it didn't matter now.

Selena managed to block the blow with her shield, but the power of this attack threw her back. The girl finally became disillusioned with the diplomatic way of resolving the senseless conflict, and decided to use her club.

 

 

Continuing to back away, she swung a bulky club and struck a curved line, from right to left. The woman at that moment was walking towards her, holding her hands in a kind of boxing manner. As a result of Selena's poor sense of distance due to inexperience, her attack was far from hitting the enemy's head or body. But one of the metal spikes sticking out of the club hit the woman's left fist, which was thrust forward, and tore the skin to blood.

However, this crazy woman did not even cry out, and did not react at all to her injury. With the same bloody left hand, she struck again with an unspecified negligent blow, from which Selena was again able to evade.

But then there was a sharp right-handed blow that hit the jaw! Selena's head shook from the terrible hit and consciousness instantly began to leave her. While her body was losing its orientation in space, the woman managed to deliver another blow with a bloody fist right into Selena's lips, breaking them to blood.

Selena fell to the cold ground, dropping her club and shield, knocked out by a classic combination of punches (which is often called "A gift from Malakat!").

The first flashes of consciousness encountered piercing pain and heaviness in the head. Then Selena realized that she felt her body naked. She felt her skin touching the frozen ground.

Opening her eyes, she saw an unusually beautiful sky, where dark blue colors shimmered with an unusual fiery glow. She was lying on her back and looking straight up at the sky, feeling the snow flakes falling on her body. The Imperial girl turned her head and saw Dolada putting her leather cuirass into a bag lying near the tent.

"Did she take my potions and money?" thought Selena.

At the time when she was unconscious, Dolada could have robbed her inventory. Selena looked into her system inventory and realized that there were no weapons in it, but there were a couple of "health restoration" potions left.

"What about my money?" she thought.

There was no money.

"What a bitch!" thought Selena.

She remembered how she had worked like hell for two days to get a few hundred gold pieces, and now she had been completely robbed.

Selena quickly drank a health recovery potion, thanks to which the effects of the knockout weakened, and the split lip immediately began to tighten. She then cast the "cold resistance" spell as she felt her body start to go numb from the cold. Feeling a little better, she tried to get to her feet as quickly as possible. But as soon as she straightened up, she saw that Dolada had already noticed her movements and turned to her.

"What the hell did you attack me for?! Why did you rob me?!", - Selena was indignant, - "My mom said that you even held me in your arms when I was just born! Are you crazy?!"

"Ha! This is a mere trifle compared to what I will do with you next!", Dolada replied, nervously twitching the corner of her lip.

"Wait! Wait!", - Selena shouted, - "Damn it! Do you have a curse on you? My mother was cursed after you worked together in Black Marsh. And on you?"

But this woman didn't seem like she was going to have a friendly conversation. Selena understood that she could try to escape from her, but then she would never know anything about her mother's curse, and besides, she was now without weapons and without clothes, which made her chances of successfully reaching the city very small.

Suddenly, some kind of rope appeared on Dolada's naked torso, which tied her body in the form of some kind of pattern, forming a rope bondage similar to "shibari".

Despite the decorative appearance, this rope bondage was actually a kind of enchanted armor that improved the owner's Agility. She also had a shield and a club in her hands, outwardly similar to the one that Selena had.  However, there was a slight red glow around this club, indicating that it was an enchanted weapon that could have some special effects on the victim.

Selena didn't have enough knowledge to identify this weapon. Whereas in fact it was a magical weapon, very common among slavers, slaveholders, slave hunters and so on. It was nicknamed the "Truncheon of Submission” and it damaged an opponent's fatigue. After several blows, the enemy's stamina could be damaged so much that he fell to the ground, deprived of strength.

"Judging by your deranged behavior, you are definitely cursed!", Selena shouted, "But what attribute is irreversibly damaged in you? Answer me!"

The woman did not react to Selena's various appeals and moved towards her again. There was a kind of inevitability and insane determination in her movements.

"Dolada...Aunt Dolada...Don't...", - Selena said, stepping back and being afraid of this terrible club.

Selena closely followed Dolada's movements, but her attack was completely elusive to her gaze. Now her movements, thanks to this unusual rope armor, were completely lightning fast.

The blow of the baton fell on the shoulder, and in theory such an intimidating club should have shattered the humerus, causing unbearable suffering, but to Selena's surprise, although she felt a sharp pain at first, the pain then instantly disappeared. There were also no visible injuries on her shoulder.

This is due to the fact that this "Truncheon of Submission", in addition to damage to fatigue on impact, restored health by 20 units. Obviously, this effect was added to the slavers' guilds in order not to accidentally kill someone who was planned to be enslaved or captured alive.

Selena did not feel any damage to her health, but her legs trembled due to weakness. She tried to run away, but after taking a couple of clumsy steps on unruly legs, she took another blow in the back, after which she already collapsed to the ground, almost paralyzed, with her face buried in the ground.

"Ha! You move like a pregnant cow!", Dolada grinned, putting her weapon and rope armor back into her inventory.

"Damn it! I can't move!", Selena thought in horror.

The muscles felt as if she had overtrained them to the limit in training, similar to what happens, for example, with inexperienced boxers or swordsmen, when they overwork their muscles so much that they simply cannot raise their arms.

She saw that Dolada had approached her, as her bare foot was right next to her face.

"Why did she take off her boots?", - Selena was surprised, but she could not turn her head and look up, which could clarify the situation.

"You asked if I have a curse, imperial bitch?", Dolada suddenly spoke in a contemptuous tone, "Yes, I have a curse on me! Do you wonder what it is?"

Dolada placed her bare foot on Selena's cheek.

"I can't hear you, bitch!" she said in a loud voice.

"Yes...I'm interested...", Selena squeezed out.

"This curse lowers one of my attributes-intelligence! Fortunately, it's not fatal. But it's damn inconvenient...," Dolada said.

"Intelligence? Even if its value drops to almost zero, it will not directly affect her health, but her mana supply will disappear, and she will not be able to cast any spells, unless she uses disposable scrolls, the use of which is independent of the amount of mana...In addition, her mental functions must of course be seriously affected. Attention, intelligence, memory... Memory? Maybe she doesn't remember my mom because of the curse?"

"So you don't remember my mom Camilla because of this!", - Selena said.

"Stop talking. I have plans for you. You will help me recover! And I will combine business with pleasure!"

"What do you mean? I can't even move! How can I help you?"

"Shut up! Your body will help me! Besides, I've been wanting to fuck such a cute imperial bitch for a long time!", - said Dolada, hovering over the defenseless Selena.

"Hey! Aunt Dolada! Don't do anything stupid! You're not yourself!" she panicked, realizing that she was at the mercy of a mad woman.

13