Chapter 10 โ€“ A Dwemer strap-on
1.3k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shut up! And don't spoil my fun!" Dolada said, holding Selena's legs.

This woman bent her numb legs and put her in a kind of praying pose.

"Oh, shit. What is she up to? She said that she had long wanted to fuck "such a cute bitch," Selena panicked, unsuccessfully trying to look back, "She wants ..."

Suddenly, something invaded her vagina without warning! Some object roughly claimed the narrow space of her pussy.

"Ah, shit!", Selena screamed, her eyes bulging.

"Ha ha! What's the matter, bitch? Is something wrong?!", Dolada laughed, starting to make pushing movements with her pelvis and hips.

Selena's eyes were able to catch a moving shadow on the ground. Judging by this, the mad woman knelt behind her and made thrusts that Selena felt in her vagina as painful movements of a foreign object.

"Ah! What are you doing?!" - she screamed.

"What does it look like? I'm fucking you, imperial bitch!", Dolada exclaimed and slapped Selena's cold buttock hard with her palm.

"Ouch! Oh ...", - the cry of our heroine smoothly turned into a moan caused by rough treatment of her intimate place.

"What the hell? How does she do it? Does she have a Dwemer strap-on?!", she thought, remembering the stories of her friend Vesta.

"Is this a Dwemer strap-on?!" she asked.

"Yes, baby! You'll make friends with him! Ha-ha!", Dolada laughed triumphantly and slapped her frozen buttock again.

"Ah... oh... Don't... oh...", - Selena moaned, scratching the icy ground with her fingers.

This strap-on was not a simple imitation of an ordinary penis. Thanks to its magical qualities, it was so integrated with the body of the owner that it felt like a full-fledged dick, delivering the full range of sensations that a man would experience.

In addition, it even had a number of advantages in comparison with the biological prototype. Firstly, he secreted lubricant at the request of the owner, and usually the owner, of course, preferred to fuck someone with lubricant so that there would be no annoying excessive friction. Secondly, the magic strap-on has always had a flawless erection, no matter how many orgasms have already been experienced in the recent past. Thirdly, the owner (who was more often a woman, but could also be a certain eunuch) he could decide on his own whether his sperm would be fertile or not.

These were not all the options of this magical strap-on, which copied an amazing tool that is an example of advanced Dwemerian technologies.

Meanwhile, the restless Dolada continued to rape Selena, enjoying the process and approaching orgasm.

"Ha! I don't see any blood. It looks like you're not a virgin! What a whore came to my mountain?!", Dolada exclaimed, and mercilessly struck another blow with her palm on Selena's ass.

"Ay! Oh... oh..."

Selena was technically no longer a virgin, although she had never had a full sexual life. There was only one unpleasant incident. A few years ago, she was sexually assaulted in the dormitory of the alchemy school. Then a rapist, using a spell of invisibility or "chameleon" attacked her, having previously applied a spell of "paralysis" to her. That night she spent the night alone, as her roommate was ill. Then the rapist was interrupted and scared off by Selena's friend Vesta. The maniac disappeared without finishing his job to the end, but nevertheless he committed defloration.

"Enough! Aunt Dolada! Stop!", Selena cried, still hoping to get through to the mind of the crazy cursed woman.

"Aunt? Am I An Aunt? Ha! Yes, I am the aunt who will fuck you, imperial bitch, until you love my dick! Oh...I'm going to cum in you soon! Oh!", - Dolada's speech ended with jerky moans, after which she closed her eyes and began to push even faster.

Dolada plunged into an orgasmic trance, starting to shout out some barbaric unintelligible syllables. There was a gurgling injecting sound, and sperm poured out of her magical strap-on under strong pressure.

For the first time in Selena's life, a semen penetrated her and at the same time, by the will of fate, it was the semen of a rapist, a mad and cursed woman.

"Oh, shit! What the hell are you doing?!", - Selena exclaimed, feeling the pressure increase inside her, as in addition to a large strap-on, there was also a pressure of sperm in her pussy.

"Oh, I'm cumming inside you! I'll make you my slave, imperial bitch! Oh, I'll fill you with my cum!" Dolada muttered and groaned, making the last thrusts with her hips when the pleasant sensations of orgasm faded away.

"My mom will kill you if she finds out what you did!" Selena shouted with hatred.

"Ha! Yes! Call your mommy, you pathetic bitch! Call her while I fuck you around the clock!" - Dolada said with a zeal in her voice.

"Why? You've already robbed me...What else do you want from me?!" Selena was indignant, starting to control her limbs a little better and trying to get up.

Dolada immediately quickly took out the "Truncheon of Submission" and hit our heroine on the back and the body of the imperial girl fell to the ground again.ย A red aura like smoke flashed over her skin and disappeared. Such a visual effect was associated with the effect of the magical effect of the blow of the " Truncheon of Submission".

"You're asking 'why'?, Dolada spoke up, standing over Selena, "First of all, it's nice to rape an imperial pretty girl. You Imperials are arrogant brutes! I lost some of my memory because of that curse, but I still remember that the Imperials are real bastards. You lived in your safe imperial city, dreamed of comfort and a prince on a white horse! And now I'm going to fuck you in all the holes with my magic dick until they become stretched and flabby like an old woman's! Ahaha!"

Having laughed a little in full voice, Dolada continued her speech:

"And secondly, I will rape you until you become my slave! And then I can use you to deal with my curse."

Let's clarify something. Rape usually always damaged the WILLPOWER parameter by a random number of units, from one to five. By raping a woman several times, it was possible to greatly lower this parameter in her. It was believed that if the rapist was able to lower the victim's WILLPOWER by more than ten units, then he had a chance to enslave her. If this could not be done immediately, then with subsequent acts of sexual violence, these chances only increased.

Then the rapist, thanks to his System, could find out that the victim was ready to be enslaved. In this case, accessories such as a gag, a handcuff, leg shackles, and a slave's blank sheet appeared in the inventory of the rapist (manifested from other planes of existence).

The rapist had to move these things to the victim's inventory. He had to fill out the blank sheet of the slave on behalf of the new owner, and indicate his name and the name of the slave there. It was a real document securing the ownership of a slave. However, this magic passport did not need to be filled in manually with ink. It was filled only with the power of the owner's mind.

After that, the victim could no longer arbitrarily remove these items from his inventory. Also, the enslaved victim could not use his inventory at all. This could only be done by the master, putting handcuffs or a gag on the slave. This greatly complicated the escape attempt, making it almost impossible.

Some experts say that this process of enslavement was developed by the Daedric god Molag Bal himself.

"How can I help get rid of the curse?", Selena asked, "I can only make potions. I am an alchemist!"

"Stop talking!", Dolada cut her off and turned her over on her back.

She began to prepare her dick for a new invasion.

"I'm cold! Let me use the cold resistance spell! I'm going to freeze here! Please!" Selena pleaded, shivering from the cold.

Dolada was a Nord, and she had an innate resistance to cold, unlike Selena.

"Now I'm going to rub you and warm you up!" the damned woman said with a grin and, spreading the legs of the imperial girl, shoved her magical strap-on into a pussy still filled with sperm.

Squelching sounds came from Selena's pussy, which seemed to only inspire the restless Nord woman more. Soon she grabbed the girl's waist with both hands and began to fuck her with even more energy.ย But the gurgling and squelching sounds came not only from the vagina of the imperial girl. Similar sounds came from a cast-iron pot hanging over the fire and in which some kind of soup was being prepared...

17