Chapter 11 – You wanna go to your mommy?
1.1k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

About ten minutes passed, and Dolada did not slow down, continuing to invade Selena's pussy greedily and passionately. Our heroine could do nothing but moan, because the uncontrollable body could not offer any resistance. This manic activity of the cursed woman really warmed up Selena's body. She felt warmth and even heat in the lower abdomen, and realized that despite the disgust of the whole situation, these sensations in her pussy stopped causing pain and became more pleasant. Besides the oiled strap-on slid without much difficulty into her tight pussy filled with sperm.

Dolada began to notice that the moans of her victim became less plaintive, and she, spitting into her palm, began to rub the clitoris and tap on it.

"Oh, you little slut! You love it when a strong nord woman fucks you! Isn't that right?", Dolada exclaimed.

"Oh... oh...I want to go home... oh...let me go...take all the money for yourself... oh...just let me go...", Selena muttered, as if in a dream or delirium, rolling her eyes.

"Do you want to go home, girl? You wanna go to your mommy?", Dolada asked with mockery, "Forget it! You will be my personal whore! The strong Nord woman will have a sex slave - a weak, cute imperial girl!" 

Selena's body sooner or later had to respond to prolonged stimulation, and soon she felt an explosion of a wave of pleasure and a pleasant tremor! It was the first time she felt an orgasm caused by external stimulation, and it turned out to be much more intense than with rapid teenage masturbation. Selena breathed loudly and arched her back from the blissful convulsions that struck her body.

"Oh, what is it? Are you cumming for Aunt Dolada? Oh, how cute! Ha-ha!", Dolada exclaimed, feeling triumph over the helpless body of the girl.

"Mmm... yeah! You'll love being my slut! I'm going to cum in you again!", Dolada growled and again began to spew generous portions of sperm.

She closed her eyes and began to make some hoarse sounds, similar to grunting.

"Wow! Krh! Oh!" she croaked, making the last sharp thrusts.

Selena's vagina was overflowing and the sperm just started pouring out onto the frozen ground. Having frozen for a couple of seconds, savoring the last disappearing sensations of orgasm, Dolada then got to her feet and looked at the lying and trembling Selena.

"So! Two rapes are not enough for enslavement," the woman noted, realizing that the victim had not yet become her slave.

The fact is that the higher the character's WILLPOWER parameter, the longer it will have to be raped until this magical enslavement algorithm works. Dolada moved away from Selena and went to the fire, over which hung a pot. She opened the lid of the pot and sniffed.

"It's not yet. I'll have time to fuck you again while dinner is being prepared," she said, closing the lid.

Selena was having a hard time coming to her senses. The pleasant heat in the lower abdomen disappeared with the orgasm, and now the cold has penetrated her insides again. Her teeth began to chatter uncontrollably against each other and she saw an unpleasant notification from the System:

 

"COLD is ADDED! You're sick!"

 

"Oh, no! Shit! I have a cold!", - Selena exclaimed, - "Damn you, you crazy fool!"

"Ha! I'm already damned! But I will punish you now for disrespect," Dolada replied.

"I have a cold!" complained Selena.

"I don’t care. The Nords never get sick with a cold. This is a disease for weak inferior races!"

Being naked in the cold led Selena to hypothermia. She couldn't cast the cold resistance spell like the others because she was in paralysis. A cold -in the world of Nirn was not some kind of mild illness. It caused great damage to some parameters (INTELLIGENCE and AGILITY). Dolada sniffed the contents of the pot, and then closed the lid and returned to the lying girl. The woman squatted down and smiled ominously.

"Did you miss your aunt?" she asked with a grin, directing her strap-on into a vagina overflowing with sperm.

Her strong hands clung to Selena's waist again, and then she pushed the strap-on into the young girl's narrow pussy again.

"Hey! You're already cold as a corpse! I am, of course, a debauchee, but not a necrophiliac!", - said Dolada.

"I've already frostbitten my whole body...I have a cold...", Selena wheezed plaintively.

"Okay! I'll cure you now! Stop complaining!"

After these words, Dolada had a bottle in her hand. She held out her hand to Selena and said:

"Open your mouth, bitch! You'll feel better!"

Selena had no choice. She decided that she had nothing to lose and obediently opened her mouth, where the woman poured all the contents of the bottle. It looked like it was some kind of alcohol-based magic potion. A burning sensation instantly spread through Selena's esophagus. Waves of heat immediately began to spread through the body, as if reviving the icy limbs. But at the same time, some kind of drug began to intoxicate her. Her mind was getting muddy.

"Oh... oh..." - Selena greedily gulped cold air, trying to cool the burning throat, in which, as it seemed to her, there was molten metal.

"Hot! It burns!" she gasped.

"Stop complaining!" the Nord woman protested, "You Imperials are all the same. You complain and complain!"

"No, no...I feel better...better...thank you..." Selena replied.

"Shut up! It's time for you to fuck again!", Dolada shouted and started pushing into her pussy again.

Selena began to relax. A pleasant warmth enveloped her body. The clouded mind forgot about negative thoughts and the shock of rape and assault. And her pussy was already even beginning to enjoy the strap-on. After a new couple of minutes of diligent fucking from Dolada, Selena began to forget herself and fall into an altered and colorful state of consciousness. A silly but blissful smile appeared on her face!

"Ha ha! She's already smiling, you stupid bitch! Yes! You are mine!", Dolada laughed triumphantly, confidently devouring her captive with her strap-on cock.

In response, Selena only moaned and drooled, staring with bleary eyes at the blue-orange sky. The Nord woman fell into euphoria after seeing a positive response from Selena, and grabbed her by the throat. Selena immediately wheezed when she felt suffocated.

"Come on, tell me you're my bitch! Speak! Whose bitch are you?!", Dolada demanded, removing her hand from her neck.

"I... I... I'm your bitch... oh... oh..." Selena replied, not wanting to experience such unbearable pressure on her throat anymore.

"That's it! Oh, yeah!", Dolada shouted contentedly and reached orgasm again.

She quickly twitched, rolling her eyes, and began to hoot strangely, like an owl. New streams of sperm no longer fit in Selena's vagina and splashed out, forming an unpleasant cold puddle under the girl's buttocks.

"Ugh...Aunt Dolada has finished again!", the woman sighed with a sense of well-done work.

She got to her feet and went back to the fire. Sniffing the contents of the pot, she nodded:

"Okay, the food is almost ready."

Then she stood still for a few seconds and realized that enslavement had not yet happened.

"What the hell? A whore like you should turn into my slave after the first fuck!", she said and scratched her head.

Dolada still hadn't found any of the slave's accessories or the slave's document in her inventory. She went up to the lying Selena and, stepping on her forehead with her foot, asked:

"Come on, answer me! What kind of WILLPOWER did you have before, and what is it equal to at the moment?! Answer me, or I won't give you my soup!"

"Just a second," Selena replied and looked into her System.

"My WILLPOWER was equal to 65 units before...", she mumbled, "And now... And now my WILLPOWER is 51 units..." she said with surprise.

"I have damaged fourteen units?! Because she raped me?!", - Selena was surprised.

This unpleasant news brought her back to reality a little. She began to turn her head anxiously, realizing that after all she was not at a party, but in captivity of a crazy, dangerous and cursed woman-Nord. The damage to the skill, however, was not irreversible, and she could restore its value in the future, for example, with the help of potions or in the temple.

Interestingly, despite the damage to her WILLPOWER, her attributes of CHARM and LUCK were even lower from the very beginning.

 

CHARM - 40

LUCK - 40

 

The low luck of the Imperial indicated that the leading historical role of the Imperial race was receding into the past, and this human race was losing the favor of fate. And the low charm indicated that the Imperial race causes a lot of hatred, envy and other negativity among the surrounding residents of Tamriel.

16