Chapter 12 – Enslavement
1.1k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmm! I thought she already had a much lower WILLPOWER value. I was surprised that this bitch initially had high WILLPOWER," Dolada thought, moving away from the fire, "But still enslavement is already possible!"

"I think if I fuck her a couple more times, it will happen! But it's a little boring. We need to add intrigue! And at the same time to train the skill of hand-to-hand combat!" – the Nord woman decided.

"I want to have some fun and have a fight before dinner. But you're too weak an opponent for me," Dolada spoke up, "That's why I'll give you some weapons and armor so that I feel at least some danger from such a worthless imperial bitch like you."

"What? You wanna fight? I can't even get up yet..." - Selena mumbled.

She felt that her reserve of strength was already recovering, but her strength was still too little and she could only turn helplessly on the ground.

"If you defeat me, you can escape and even take your money and mine! Well, if you lose, then I will fuck you in the ass until enslavement happens!", - Dolada announced.

"Of course, I could fuck you further now, but it will be more interesting this way," she remarked a second later and approached the lying Selena.

Dolada had a small bottle in her hand with a Potion of Fatigue, which she poured into Selena's mouth. Then she threw the one-handed axe and the rope armor she had recently fought in on the ground next to her.

"Take this and we'll get started!" she said.

Selena felt a surge of strength when she drank the potion. Then she quickly put on a rope armor, which did not look like armor, since it covered almost nothing (but it improved SPEED and AGILITY), and then she grabbed an axe.

"I'm warning you! If you try to escape, I will use the "Ice Arrow" spell!

"Ice arrow? Are you an expert magician?" - Selena was surprised, as the woman mentioned a very powerful spell that could easily kill her.

"No! I have a lot of scrolls!"

It was about disposable scrolls that allowed the character to cast any spell because they didn't use the mana of the scroll owner himself. Of course, scrolls with powerful spells were very expensive, but Selena believed that this powerful woman could have such scrolls.

"But I don't want to fight! We have already fought today!", - Selena said, and drew attention to the fact that Dolada's hand is already in perfect order.

She remembered how she had injured her fist by hitting it with a club spike. Since, due to the curse and the decrease in INTELLIGENCE, she could hardly cast spells at the expense of her mana, then most likely she cured the wound with a potion.

Dolada did not like Selena's pacifist message, and she moved on her again, keeping her hands ready for a fist fight. Her left arm was slightly forward, and her right hand was closer to the body.

Coming closer, the Nord woman threw out a blow with her front hand, probing the distance and reaction of the imperial girl. Selena threw her head back, dodging the blow, and Dolada's left fist did not reach her, but then Dolada rushed forward and delivered an accentuated blow with her right hand. Selena managed to realize that she would use this combination of two blows again ("A gift from Malakat"), and tried to duck, covering her head with her hands. Dolada's blow thus fell into the block. But her attacking impulse did not stop there and the Nord woman, without any pause, kicked the imperial girl in the stomach.

Her fur boot crashed into Selena's body and threw her back a couple of meters. She would have fallen on her back from the blow, but her back bumped into a huge boulder. After hitting the body, she immediately felt her strength and endurance begin to leave her again.

Before she could recover, she saw Dolada already standing at arm's length again and striking her favorite combination of blows.

Dolada's left fist flew into her face, but Selena was able to tilt her head so that the woman's fist hit the hardest part of her forehead, which was equivalent to hitting a block. But then a strong right-handed punch followed again. Selena blocked herself with her hands, and shifted to the side when a blow from her right fist hit her forearm. Another strike was blocked! And to her surprise, the unlucky imperial girl saw for the first time a notification from the system that her blocking skill had been upgraded!

Β 

YOUR BLOCK SKILL IS INCREASED!

Β 

"Wow! I have a chance to win!", Selena cheered up and decided to go into a counterattack, gripping the handle of the axe tighter.

She felt an unusual lightness in her movements. It seemed easy for her to circle around Dolada, shifting in different directions, thanks to the magical rope armor, which increased agility and speed.

Selena began to attack with an axe, and at the same time she was surprised by the increased speed of her own movements. She decided not to think about punches, not to try to consciously attack any part of the body, as she was completely inexperienced in martial arts.

"Since I have a high speed, I'll just swing the axe at random, maybe I'll get lucky!"

She rushed into the attack and brandishing her weapon so fast that she did not have time to follow her own blows.

At some point, she felt the axe blade hit the body of the Nord woman and slid down, cutting through the fleshy flesh. Opening her eyes, she saw splashes of blood and a terrible wound on the chest of Β the woman.

At some point, she felt the axe blade hit the body of the Nord woman and slid down, cutting through the fleshy flesh. Opening her eyes, she saw splashes of blood and a terrible wound on the chest of the woman.

This sight scared Selena more than the wounded Dolada herself. The girl was stunned for a while, as she had never inflicted such damage to anyone before. But the Nord woman, despite the severe injury, rushed forward, ready to continue the fight.

Selena tried to strike another blow, but she was too late, because Dolada managed to get too close to her, and a very short distance was not suitable for working with an axe. Dolada suddenly grabbed Selena by the waist instead of punches and, keeping the grip, moved behind her back. She lifted the girl off the ground and threw her over herself. Selena flew on top, doing a somersault, and successfully landed her head in a soft snowdrift, but her right knee crashed into a stone. The kneecap cracked and Selena screamed with all her might, dropping her axe. She glanced down at her leg and saw blood pouring from the wound.

She rolled over on her back and raised herself up to reach the axe, but Dolada's fur boot crashed into her jaw after she inflicted the so-called "socker kick" (a kick similar to a kick of a ball). From a terrible blow, Selena's head almost flew back to Bruma. Her eyes immediately rolled somewhere into the depths of her skull, and she fell senseless to the ground, accidentally assuming some kind of twisted pose.

"Well, it was a good fight before dinner!", Dolada grinned and quickly drank a "strong healing potion", which quickly healed severe wounds.

There was no trace of a deep wound in a couple of minutes left. Dolada smiled smugly and walked past the knocked-out imperial to her pot, which was making bubbling sounds over the fire...

Β 

...Slowly and painfully Selena came to her senses an hour later. She felt the skin of her chest touching the frozen ground. She also tasted a health restoration potion in her mouth. It seems that Dolada treated her a little before continuing the process of enslavement.

"So! I had dinner! And even deigned to pour a little soup and a healing potion into your mouth! And now... it's time to fuck your imperial ass!" Selena heard Dolada's voice, and then she felt the strong hands of a Nord woman grab her buttocks and forcefully spread them.

"No! What the hell?!", - Selena exclaimed, immediately waking up from oblivion.

"Don't move! Aunt Dolada will enjoy your tender ass," she said and pressed the strap-on head on Selena's sphincter.

The magic strap-on was covered with lubricant and its tip soon advanced a couple of centimeters (half an inch).

"Oh...," Selena replied.

Dolada grinned insidiously and increased the pressure without making any sudden thrusts. When the magic strap-on moved a little more, she pulled away, but then leaned forward again, pushing him even deeper.

"Oh, what a tight ass you have! Aunt Dolada seems to be the first one to fuck your imperial ass!" she exclaimed, starting to gradually increase the speed and amplitude of movements.

Selena was very uncomfortable with a foreign object in her anus.

"It hurts! Ah! Shit! It hurts me!", - Selena complained, - "It's a magic strap-on! Is it possible to reduce its size?! Ah..."

"Be patient, bitch! I don't want to fuck you with a small dick! A Nord woman should have a big dick to fuck imperial whores like you!"

"Ah... oh... my poor ass!", Selena cried with tears in her eyes.

It seemed that this damn strap-on was tearing her insides. When Dolada came out of her anus for a second, Selena was greatly relieved, but then she invaded her anus again, causing her pain.

"Relax your ass!" the woman advised.

"How can I relax? My body is shrinking and tensing from the cold...", Selena said before continuing to cry out in pain.

Dolada was approaching orgasm and began to moan loudly, continuing to shout out various racist remarks.

"Oh! I'm cumming!" she screamed, injecting her sperm into the anus.

Selena heard squelching sounds coming from her ass, after which the nord woman made a few more short thrusts and pulled out the strap-on. Soon the pain in the anus began to subside and Selena breathed a sigh of relief.

Dolada moved away from her and suddenly exclaimed loudly:

"Finally! It worked!"

"What? What happened?", - Selena was interested, trying to turn her head.

Meanwhile, all the items necessary for enslavement appeared in Dolada's inventory. These were handcuffs, leg shackles, a gag and a slave's document.

Dolada happily placed the accessories in Selena's inventory and activated them. As a result, shackles immediately appeared on Selena's legs, handcuffs on her wrists, and a gag in her mouth.

These were magical objects that seemed weightless, and were not connected to some kind of chain, but nevertheless they perfectly restrained the slave's movements.

Dolada lifted Selena, shivering from the cold, to her feet and moved away from her.

"Stand still! I'll sit for a while, I'll think about what to write in your slave's document!" said the Nord woman and sat down on a stool near the fire, leaving behind a stunned Selena.

"Damn it! What should I do now?! How do I get out?!", the imperial girl thought in panic.

Desperate thoughts swirled in her head, and her eyes scanned everything around her, as if hoping to see something that could help her free herself. But there was only fog, snow and a scarlet sky around.

"Oh, Mommy! How did I get into such a situation?! Everything seemed to be going well when I was in Bruma..."

A few minutes later, the Dolada Debauchee got up from the stool and approached Selena with a haughty grin.

"That's it! You're my slave now! The document indicating that you belong to me is ready! It will be in your inventory! And you won't be able to extract it yourself!" she said, happily clapping her hands.

17