Chapter 13 – Call me Aunt Dolada.
878 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A slave's passport filled out by the Nord woman, similar to a scroll, was added to Selena's inventory.

 

"I am Dolada The Debauchee (a Nord woman, the former head of the slavers guild from Skyrim). In the name of Lord Molag Bal, I declare Selena Erana (imperial) my slave!

She is my slave as long as this document is in Selena's inventory. Only I or a great magic power can delete this document!"

 

That’s what the document said.

Selena asked herself what would happen if her mistress, Dolada, died. Will she be free immediately? Will the passport disappear?

"I think if I owe money to some person, then in case of his death I cease to be his debtor. Isn't it? Maybe there is the same logic here?" she mused.

 "Now I'm going to sleep!" - announced Dolada, - "It was a fun day. Tomorrow I will fuck you all day and at the same time restore my INTELLIGENCE. I will combine the useful with the pleasant."

Selena didn't understand how she would be able to restore INTELLIGENCE with her help and wanted to ask. There was a gag in her mouth, so she mumbled and nodded her head, but it seemed the Nord woman didn't want to talk to her anymore.

"So that you don't freeze at night, I will apply a spell to you. You're an Imperial l with delicate skin! You're weak and soft. You weren't born to live in the harsh snows like the Nords. You were born to be fucked by harsh Nords! Ha ha!"

After making her next rude racist statements, she went to the bag lying not far from the tent, and, squatting down, began to look for something in it.

"I think I had a scroll of resistance to the cold …Where is it?" she muttered, "Hmm, it's not here. But I have a cold resistance ring."

The woman took the ring and approached Selena. She put it on her ring finger and went back to the tent.

"I don't advise trying to escape. The further you move away from me, the stronger the spell "Burden" works, thanks to the shackles. So stand next to my tent and wait for your mistress to wake up," Dolada said and climbed into her tent.

The burden spell mentioned by the Dolada temporarily removed empty inventory cells, causing a person to lose the ability to move and become an easy target for enemies.

Selena saw the woman climb into a tent and lay down on some kind of mattress, not even covering herself with a blanket. Meanwhile, the imperial girl stood on the cold ground and stared at the falling snowflakes.

 

 

"Should I stand here all night? What if someone attacks me, for example, a cougar or a troll? Do animals climb to the top of the mountain?", she worried, looking around.

"I’m not so cold now, thanks to the ring..." thought Selena, "But I still got a cold. Some of my attributes were damaged because of this".

She stood for a long time next to the tent and watched when the Nord woman fell asleep. At the same time, Selena noticed that the sky, despite the night time, almost did not darken. Although the stars were visible in the sky, the sky itself was rather blue with elements of scarlet shades, but not dark.

This was probably due to some northern atmospheric phenomena, since it was dark at night in the southern provinces, as it should be.

She began to move towards the campfire with small steps, when Dolada fell asleep, as it seemed to Selena. She wanted to get warm and sit on a stool. Trying to move very quietly, Selena approached the fire and felt a wave of heat from it.

"Oh, how good," she thought and tried to sit on a stool.

"Hey, get your imperial ass off my stool! Don't sit on my stool or I'm going to put your ass on my dick!" - a loud voice of the Nord woman came from the tent.

Selena got scared and moved away from the stool, but at the same time remained next to the fire. She was afraid that Dolada would get out of her tent and arrange some kind of demonstrative punishment. But Dolada stayed in her tent…

After an hour, Selena no longer had the strength to continue standing. She looked at the barrel standing between the fire and the tent and decided to lean against it. The Imperial girl began to squat and felt a strong pain in the lower abdomen. These were the devastating consequences of the ruthless work of the magic strap-on.

She squatted down and leaned back against the barrel, letting out a muffled moan. Since the barrel was heavy because of the vegetables stored in it, it served as a good support for the back. Selena gradually began to warm up and quickly fall asleep...

 

….

 

"GET UP!" shouted Dolada and kicked Selena in the side.

"What? Where am I?"

Selena opened her blue eyes and looked at the Nord woman in surprise. In the first moment after waking up, she did not understand where she was, but then all the bitter truth about yesterday appeared in her head, and she sadly realized that she was in slavery, and was sitting on top of Gnoll Mountain.

Dolada walked past her and sat down on a stool. The bonfire went out overnight, and the Nord woman lit it using what looked like some kind of scroll with a fire spell.

"Stand here next to me!" she ordered.

Selena, experiencing pains in the lower abdomen and in the anus, barely got up and stood next to Dolada.

The Nord woman sat quietly and did not pay attention to Selena, as if she had forgotten about her presence for a while. She was looking off into the distance towards Bruma.

"Things are going badly for me, of course. But maybe it's worth trying to somehow establish a relationship with this woman?", Selena mused, "Maybe she's acting so crazy because of the curse? If her INTELLIGENCE is restored, perhaps she will behave better? Despite the fact that she is a preoccupied maniac, there was something human in her behavior… She treated my wounds, gave me a ring for the cold…Maybe if I'm more obedient, and I can help her regain her INTELLIGENCE, then she will change her attitude towards me? Maybe then she'll let me go?"

Selena began to mumble into the gag, attracting Dolada's attention. The Nord woman turned to her and stared at her captive.

"What are you mumbling about? What's the matter? The imperial bitch is already asking for a dick early in the morning?", - Dolada asked, grinning.

Dolada removed the gag from Selena's mouth and sat down on the stool again.

"Listen to me," said the Nord woman, "I'll tell you a few rules. If you break them, I will punish you. You better not make me angry. Everything I've done with you before is nothing more than just gentle games."

The Nord woman stood up and looked into the pot, and then sat down and continued talking:

"First of all, if you want to address me when you have a gag in your mouth, then you get down on one knee and raise one hand. Secondly, if you address me without a gag, then you should address me as..."

At first Dolada wanted to say "as to the Mistress", but then she remembered that Selena called her "Aunt Dolada" and this name seemed funny to Dolada.

"...you should address me as Aunt Dolada… Remember that."

These words surprised Selena.

"Hmm. She wants me to call her aunt. I think this will help to create a more trusting relationship. Maybe by acting diplomatically I can start secretly manipulating her?" Selena thought.

"I'll remember these rules, Aunt Dolada," Selena said aloud.

Dolada looked at her intently, and then turned away, continuing to look into the misty distance.

 "If I pretend to be an obedient girl, it will give me a better chance of a favorable outcome. The Imperials can surpass the Nords in intellectual games. If I resist, then everything will end badly, most likely, because even if I miraculously throw off the shackles, I will not be able to defeat this experienced trained woman in a direct fight."

So Selena reasoned, choosing a strategy for her behavior in such a difficult situation.

11