Ch 4
2.2k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

Celestia

ahCvQjd.jpg

[collapse]

"So your highness,what are you doing here?"

Just call me Ada and i ran away from.

"But why?"

Because of my overprotective mother.She always sheltered me and never let me go outside of the castle afraid that i will be in danger.I want to be helpful to my mother and prove to her that i am strong and capable .So i ran away writing a letter that i will come back ,once I am strong.I am sure she must have read the letter till now.I wonder what will be her reaction.

So Celestia why don't you travel with me as a party?

"I mean sure if that's ok with you."

Pleasure to have you Celestia.

"Pleasure is all mine Ada."

Ok here eat these berries,i picked them on the way and than let's go to sleep.

"Thank-you"

---

Ada?I think she is sleeping.

Using this as a perfect opportunity i activated Arousal mist.A purple transparent mist spread towards Ada.

After a few minutes Ada woke up heavily panting,her cheeks all blushed up.

Gazing towards me with her eyes full of lust she started undressing herself from the white and gold colour bikini armour she was wearing.

Gulp~

Her skin was milky white with no hair present on her body excluding her head.Her nipples and her vagina was cherry pink in colour. As i was enjoying her naked glory she started crawling towards me.

"Celestia!Haah~Haah"

 

 

31