Ch 5
2k 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After crawling towards me she raised her head.We staring at each other's eyes.She was so close to me that i could smell her,she smells like flowers.My body's temperature was rising slowly but surely.

 And at the next moment she held my face with both of her hands and she started kissing me passionately.Her lips were soft and tasted like berries.I was stunned for a minute from the pleasure but soon recovered and started returning the kiss.

As soon as her mouth opened i invaded her mouth with my tongue and started showing domination.Her mouth was full of saliva and it tasted so sweet.After five minutes of war with our tongue our kiss briefly interrupted as she ripped my shirt.After that i stood up and removed my skirt.As she removed my skirt my cock smacked her face.

"W-what?You have a Dick??And why is so Long and Hard?(⁠・⁠o⁠・⁠)"

Y-yes are you not okay with it?

"No-No,I want it"She said as she licked her lips

After saying that she kissed me again and we we reconnected.

Mmfww

I gasped as she started stroking me.My hands reached her butt and started kneading her butt.

Shitttt!

After five minutes i cummed in her hand as the pleasure was too much for a first timer like me too handle.

She licked the cum on her hand.

"Mmm It's salty but tasty I want moreee...."

28