Ch 7
1.5k 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ding! The Host has completed the mission.)

Quest:Take the elven princess virginity

 Rewards:Astral eyes

Mission failure:Death

Quest completed...

Giving out rewards...

Level 1—>12

(Ding! Congratulations host for advancing to intermediate level )

Ding! Changing Host's eyes to Astral eyes....

---

Suddenly my eyes started bleeding and i felt an unbearable pain,but noticing Ada sleeping soundly beside me,i took my shirt which Ada ripped earlier and stuffed into my mouth to prevent myself from screaming.

After enduring it for five minutes straight,the pain stopped.If someone noticed closely they will see her eyes changed from bright red to crimson in colour.

---

(Ding! Fused Astral eyes with Host successfully)

---

Wiping away the blood tears from her face with the same t-shirt ,Celestia's eyes fell on Ada.

Name - Ada Mirkwood 

Race - High Elf

Age - 20

Title - Princess of Elven Kingdom 

Level - 54

Tier - Advanced 

Health - 250/250

Stamina - 50

Mana - 70

Agility - 62

Strength - 31

Intelligence - 54

Vitality - 33

[Note - Only the host can see the stats and charm is unique to you only]

---

"Fuck yes! I can see other people's status,with it my life will be convenient.The pain was worth it."

Celestia rejoiced inwardly and started assigning the extra points in her stats.

---

Name - Celestia 

Race - Human 

Age - 21

Level - 12

Tier - Intermediate 

Health - 100/100 —> 150/150

Stamina - 3 —> 8

Mana - 2 —> 10

Agility - 4 —> 9

Strength - 1 —> 6

Intelligence - 17 —> 18

Vitality - 10 —> 15

Charm - 30/50 (Can't be changed through extra points)

Extra points - 66 —> 0

Skills - Arousal Mist,Astral eyes

Harem members - Ada Mirkwood 

---

This world is full of danger,if Ada didn't come to help me God knows what would have happened to me.I have to become stronger soon so that i can protect myself and my close ones.

Determined to become strong,Celestia laid down and hugged around Ada and entered the dreamland.

---

Next morning I woke up and turned around to see Ada still sleeping beautifully.

"Good morning" i whispered in her long pointy ear and started nibbling it while my hands kneaded her boobs.

Her eyes twitched and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Mmm...Good morning Celestia" Sitting up with a blushed face and with no intention to stop me from kneading her boobs.

"You looked really beautiful last night Ada" I said with a seductive smile while staring at her eyes.

"Thank you...Umm...Celestia can we do it one more time." ⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄

(⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠!

24