Ch 8
2.4k 10 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up from the stupor i licked my lips seductively and said "As many times as you want."

I leaned in and started kissing her passionately.She kissed back,my tongue entered her mouth and stared intertwining with hers.

Slurp~

I gently pushed her to the ground,my right hand cupping her breast and my other hand caressing her labia.

"Mhmm!"

She moaned,her face filled with ecstasy.My hand teasing her vagina before slowly inserting my middle finger and my thumb rubbing her clitoris gently.

"Ohhh!"

Her moaning intensified, feeling a jolt of spreading throughout her body.I took my index finger and plunged inside her with my middle finger.

Ohh! I am cumming..I am cumming....

"Now it's your turn to pleasure me Ada.Give me a blowjob."

Hah...hah..okeyyy

She pushed me to the ground.Her face nearing my penis gazing at my penis with lust filled in her eyes.

"Damn! i can feel her hot breath on my penis." I muttered inwardly.

The next moment she kissed the tip of my penis and licked it with her saliva covered tongue.After licking it like it's the tastiest thing in the world,she opened her mouth wide and slowly began to engulf it.

She took my penis deep in her hot and moist mouth and started moving up and down with her tongue wrapping around my penis while looking at my eyes.

Slurp~ Slurp~

"Ohh! It feels heavenly."

After continuous battle for ten minutes of battling myself to not cum, i took Ada by her hair and started being forceful.

Ohh!! Ada I am cumming....

Unable to hold back Celestia shot her load in Ada's mouth.Celestia's brain went numb from the pleasure for a moment.After waking from the stupor Celestia took out her still rock hard penis from her mouth.

"Ada don't swallow it yet, show it to me."

"Ahh~" She opened her mouth wide,her mind filled with instinct to do whatever Celestia asked without any hesitation.Seeing her mouth open wide with full of thick white liquid, Celestia felt a different kind of pleasure.

She smilled seductively and said"Now you can swallow it."

Gulp~Gulp~

"It's shoo tastyy...I can never get over it."

Celestia smiled and kissed her while her hand kneaded her butt.

"Haah...Haah.. Celestia..I want you to fuck me!"

"Make a mess out of me pleaseeee!" She pleading asked while opening her legs.

Celestia obliged and thrusted her penis into her vagina cleanly.

"Aaahh! It's so biggg!"

She bit her lip and her lip,her pussy sucking Celestia's full 7 INCH LENGTH.

Celestia took her left leg on her should and started thrusting faster while trying not to cum from her warm and tight vagina.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

Once again the cave was filled with moans and with sound of slamming into each other.

"Aaaah.... yess....ohh...yessss!"

"Ada moaned and moaned her tongue once again hanging out of her mouth."

"Mmfww...Ahhh!Yesss....oh yess...this is heaven."

Celestia took Ada's mouth into her, muffling her moans while her penis slamming inside her vagina like there is no tomorrow.

Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

Celestia changed the position making Ada stand on her all fours and held her hands backward and once again started pounding her.

Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

After pounding her straight for twenty minutes Celestia's orgasm was reaching its peak.

"Ohh...Ada!! I am cumming..."

"Me too..Ahh...Ahh...Cum inside me..fill me up...."

"Aarghhhh!"

Celestia groaned and released her hot cum and painted Ada's inside white.

"Ohhhh!" Ada moaned, her lips contorted into a silly smile.

After cumming inside her,Celestia didn't stop and started pounding her once again.

Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

“Hah...Hah...Celestia pound me harder..."

Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

"Oh…Oh… ahh…rough... More rougher..'

Celestia started pounding her rougher making sure her penis went whole 7 inch deep.

Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

Their bodies intertwined with each,both had their face filled with ecstasy.

As a final wave of orgasm overtook them,they both felt a jolt of pleasure and cummed.Celestia filling Ada's vagina once again.

After cumming, they both fell next to each other.Celestia looked into Ada's eyes.Her eyes filled with pure joy.

"Ada,I love you!"

"Mmm...me too dear...I love you too!" Ada said meekly.

Celestia leaned in and kissed Ada,this time her kiss filled with love.

"Ding!"

....

....

....

Note - Those who weren't able to click the link of Ada and Celestia's illustration on chapter 3 and 4 respectively please check again as i have removed the link and simply pasted the picture there.

Thank you and please feel free to share your opinion and suggestions.

26