My, I’m A Rabbit
132 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Oh, fuck.’

Jenny slowly closed her eyes on her bed and then woke up. Her eyes twirled round and round, and her vomit swelled and made her feel like dying.

‘Wow, I thought it was going to the real goal.’

She pushed back the rising curse and grabbed the throbbing back of her head.

‘Now, do you do the slides?’

It was my fault for oversleeping and rushing to work. I had left the soap I dropped while preparing in a hurry.

The moment I stepped into the bathroom after work, I slipped and experienced a short levitation.

‘That's unlucky.’

To put it mildly, it was the moment when I was about to end my short life at the age of 24 or at least suffer a concussion.

Apart from the emergency situation, a very funny worry came into my head.

The thought was that a portal site would be plastered with articles about a job seeker living alone who was working short-term part-time jobs and was found as a cold body after a few days.

‘Then it'll be too embarrassing.’

I don’t know if it’s sad or sick, but I felt the corners of my eyes getting wet. Jenny lowered her hand from the back of her head and rubbed her eyes.

'By the way, why is the world so green?'

The entire front of my eyes was green, green, and green. No matter how many times I rubbed it, nothing changed.

‘What is this…’

The branches of the trees danced mercilessly as if blowing away the greenery in the wind.

I could hear the mountain birds chirping and flying, and the faint smell of grass.

All the senses were too vivid and realistic to say that I had banged my head and was hallucinating. I’m sure I just stepped on the soap in the bathroom and slipped…

‘Why am I in the middle of the forest?’

Jenny moved her body slowly to get up from her lying position. The moment I sat up and raised my upper body-

Bang!

A sound broke the silence.

‘Shit, guns?’

The rabbit opened her eyes and jumped up in surprise. She quickly turned her head, but saw no threat.

I don’t know where, who, or what was shot, but I had to run away.

Thinking that I should hide behind a large tree in front of me, I ran recklessly.

*hop hop hop*

A strange feeling swept over me.

‘A jump?’

My legs felt weird. Jenny froze, forgetting that the situation was urgent. Then she lowered her head and looked at the ground to find the cause of her awkward motion.

‘What is this hairball?’

The round, elongated feet, covered in silky fur, were exposed between the squatted hind legs.

"Did you seriously hurt your head? I see nothing."

She raised her hand again to rub her eyes. However, what appeared in front of her eyes was not the skin color that was always tanned, but an unfamiliar wad of fluff.

‘What is this?’

No matter how many times she swung it in the air, what she raised as a hand was the paw of a small beast.

Jenny blinked her red eyes several times and froze. The soft silver hair blew along the grain in the wind.

Her head churned, trying to grasp what she was seeing. Something heavy landed on her head as if to crush her thoughts.

‘Ouch! Hey!’

"I got it, Your Majesty."

The sound of the approaching horses’ hooves was like thunder. She instinctively sensed a threat that was approaching.

Jenny struggled with all her might to free herself from the net that was weighing down her body.

"Take it out."

The moment I heard the man’s heavy dictation, the hair all over my body rose vertically. It was the first time I experienced fear. Wanting to get rid of this unpleasant feeling, I swiped my face several times with my front paw.

‘What do you want?! Don’t come!’

After receiving the instruction, the man’s large hand came towards her. Jenny knew she was pointlessly resisting, but she wriggled her body desperately.

Ppaeng! (Go away!)

The man’s hand gripped her long ears violently.

Ppaeaeng! (It hurts! It hurts!)

I tried kicking the air with my back foot, but each time it only added to the pain in the part where the ears were connected. Eventually, after a few struggles, I relaxed my body.

The soldier grabbed both ears with one hand and held up my chubby bottom with the other.

‘Oi! Where are you touching!’

How dare you touch a grown-up virgin’s ass. Jenny lifted her lower body, tightening her stomach muscles to avoid his warm touch.

The leg that bounced up following the recoil wrapped around the man’s forearm as it was.

“This-!”

For an instant, the strength in the soldier’s hand that was gripping her ear was released. Jenny wasn't someone who would miss that opportunity.

*spring*

Flying like a butterfly and landing like a rabbit, she tried to ignore the pride that was trying to fill her involuntarily and turned her head around to find a way out.

"I’m sorry, Your Majesty. I’ll catch it again," As if he wasn’t a soldier, the man who missed Jenny apologized to the man on the horse and hurriedly gave orders to his subordinates. "Encircle the surroundings!"

Soldiers scattered in an orderly fashion and formed a round wall. It was like a bird in a cage.

‘What kind of day is this!’

Jenny was horrified. It’s unfair that she stepped on the soap and fell, but she suddenly finds herself being chased in the middle of the forest. Besides, she’s not even human.

‘My, I’m a rabbit.’

It was really absurd. The dream was clear and real. As she clenched her teeth, her long protruding front teeth pierced her lower lip.

‘Ouch! Annoying! No matter how much it is a dream, what kind of absurd development is this!’

Isn’t it too much to do? I kicked the ground with both legs as much as I was irritated. Fluffy silver hair swayed up and down as she struggled.

*Kuk*

Then, a cold sneer warped the man's face who was sitting on the horse. It was at the same time that the rabbit’s feet, which had been pounding on the floor, stopped moving.

Jenny suddenly lifted her head and looked up. The golden eyes that were burning brightly were fixed on her.

With his back to the sun above his head, he looked like a gigantic demon.

Kiki. (Hiiik.)

A funny sound came out, unlike the horror of breathing. She blocked her mouth with trembling paws.

The man on the horse was watching the small, crouching, mountain beast. Soon after, a soldier standing at a distance approached him. He was holding a long object.

‘Fuck, fuck, fuck!’

It was a gun. Of course, I had never actually seen a gun in my life, but the long metallic object the stranger was holding was definitely a gun.

Jenny’s mouth which couldn’t be closed trembled and made a small sound.

"Take it away." The man casually tossed the words and brushed his flowing bangs. Dark black hair quickly wound through his elongated fingers, then he flicked it away.

"I will prepare again!" The soldier returned with the gun, scampering away.

Another with a booming voice came forward with a bow. The small creature in front was either surprised or not.

Joy flowed out of the golden eyes of the man who was handed his favorite hunting tool.

‘Now, hold on. Are you going to shoot that thing at me?’

Jenny was stunned and opened her mouth without making any sound. The man on the horse filled the string with an arrow in a flowing motion.

The string that had reached the limit was pulled tight as it would bounce back to its original position at any moment.

"Don't be resentful. This death is all because of your beauty."

The voice was so cold that even in the middle of summer, you could get chills. Somehow I felt like I had to admit that this nightmarish situation was not a dream.

But it was something else that immediately confused her.

[Don’t be resentful. This death is all because of your beauty.]

‘That. It’s a familiar line.’

Jenny endured the hard part-time job every day for the pleasure of reading web novels that can be read for free if you wait.

And recently, I was into a medieval romance fantasy novel called {The Tyrant’s Ugly Bride}.

The male protagonist of the story is the young Emperor of the Empire of Apello. He was a man who had to constantly kill beautiful lives to break the curse on himself.

‘No way. No way. I refuse to believe.’

Red eyes filled with bewilderment shook slightly. At the same time, the beard that grew up on the side of her round nose quivered.

[Like the stars in the dark night sky, bright yellow-gold eyes were burning through Tenok’s black hair.]

It was a description of the male protagonist in the novel.

‘Come to think of it, that man has black hair and golden eyes like Tenok, doesn’t he?’

Unfortunately, her confusion did not stop the movement of the arrow on the string. The pointed arrowhead flew towards Jenny, cutting through the wind.

‘Whoops!’

Fortunately, the god of fate was still on her side. She let out a grotesque scream inside and stretched her body out, her arrow slipping through the gap in her twisted waist.

It narrowly missed and landed on the ground just one step behind.

'It's hooked!'

The tip of the flesh vibrated rapidly. Her whole body was shaking so much that the hair that covered her body was colorless. Cold sweat ran down her spine.

“You...”

An exhilarating sigh escaped from his lips, and at the same time, the man’s brow wrinkled beautifully.

Tenok was a marksman who never missed his prey. It wasn’t clear whether the man in front of him was really that Tenok Apelod, but whoever he was, he seemed pretty proud of himself.

The one who was calm all the time couldn’t hide his disapproving expression.

‘Wait a minute!’

The man on the horse raised his arrow again to the string.

‘Hey man! Even if you kill the silver rabbit, your curse won’t be lifted! The novel goes on for a long time!’

Jenny chewed hard on her molars. I couldn’t risk my life twice. He said that even if you enter the tiger’s den, you can survive as long as you keep your mind straight.

‘Then... it’s a head-to-head match.’

*jump*

Then she kicked the ground vigorously with her back foot. Once again, the small body flew like a butterfly and headed for the horse’s head.

Jenny lifted her little paw and swung it with all her might.

'Hee hee hee!'

Although they are both beasts, horses and rabbits are no match in terms of physique. But she was no ordinary mountain beast. A creature with the consciousness of Jenny, a human who is united by gangsters and evil.

Even a well-trained horse for a man of noble status could not help but be surprised to see a rabbit running backward.

The horse raised its front paws as if to show off its massive muscles.

“Your Majesty!”

The man who had grabbed Jenny’s ear earlier screamed in contemplation. The lines of the soldiers who were surrounded in a circle to prevent the rabbit from escaping were beautifully disturbed.

Seeing that there was a gap on one side, she turned and ran. She was just about to slip between the legs of a guardsman.

Kis! (Ugh!)

Pooh!

A warm liquid began to spread across her buttocks. Jenny rolled on the grass with her screams.

3