1. Transmigrating into a Novel world.
67 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Host, This will be our last meeting, Before parting let's complete the process. I will transfer you the memory of the world and body you got.}

'Oh.'

This is a modern set-up world, with various elements joined. Like ger, the entertainment industry, Martial Arts, and business Empires.

The body he transmigrated is a ger which is the third gender of this world. Ger is male with a female reproductive organ{Womb}. Except that gers are especially beautiful however they are stronger than females and weaker than ordinary males.

The plot of this world involves the business world and the entertainment industry and these two are the main lines of this world. And for Martial Arts, Except the Government and the Martial Arts family, no one in this world knows that Martial Arts exist not even the so-called Protagonists.

{The life expectancy of this world is extremely high, people at 40 years are called youths and at 60 they enter mature age and at 80 they enter middle age and at 120 years of age, they are truly old. Right now, Host is 24 years old and has just graduated.}

Lu Yan nodded as he brushed his teeth.

{Host, I have sent the plot and memories. Now I can't stay much longer.}

Lu Yan was silent.

For thousands of years he was accompanied by this system, he was most familiar with this mechanic voice.

His best friend and only family.

'You go. Don't forget me.'

{I won't forget you, Host. Don't forget me too.}

'Of course.'

Lu Yan smirked.

{Host...I will give you my last gift. 'Conscious AI'}

Lu Yan flinched.

'You...thanks.'


Lu Yan went downstairs and saw his family members.

The Lu family is a rich family with status and reputation but they are not considered giants in this world.

Father Lu is a businessman and Brother Lu follows him to learn the business.

The Lu couple has 5 children, two gers and two sons, and a daughter,

The except for mother Lu, Only sister Lu is a female in Lu's family.

The elder brother Lu Jian is 32 years old. The second brother Lu Hai is 28 years old, the third child, ger Lu Yan is 24 years old, the Fourth child, ger Lu Yue is 20 years old and the fifth child, daughter Lu Hua is 18 years old.

In this world, 20 years old are grown-ups.

Mother Lu and Father Lu were sitting together on the couch with Lu Hai.

"Oh, A'Yan woke up? Have you completed your drama?"

The 'Lu Yan' in this world can be considered a rich second-generation kid. After completing his studies he holed up in his room to read novels and dramas that he left pending.

"Yes, Mother. Good morning dad, Hai-Erge."

Lu Hai smiled and said good morning while Father Lu put down his teacup and asked.

"Xiao Yan, What do you want to do? You know what I am asking, right?"

Lu Yan sat with Lu Hai and nodded.

"Yes, Dad."

Father Lu raised his eyebrow. His third child became polite? Though he was always polite...not this much.

"So? What have you decided?"

Lu Yan smiled, Of course, he will do what he always wanted to do.

"I want to direct plays, So I will become a director."

Father Lu nodded.

"Yes, Becoming a director is good...Wait what?!"

Mother Lu and Lu Hai were equally stunned.

"A'Yan...Are you alright?"

"Xiao Yan, what are you talking about?"

Father Lu and the other two had their eyes wide open.

Lu Yan smiled calmly.

"Dad, Mom, Hai-Erge. I want to become a director and shoot dramas, movies, and such."

The three paused for 3 seconds and then their system started to de-freeze.

Father Lu sighed.

"Become a director or whatnot just don't be like your little siblings."

Lu Yan nodded happily.

The Lu parents were worried about their children's future that is good and unlike other rich families, there is no family fight in this Lu family because only Elder brother Lu, Lu Jian is interested in the family business while Lu Hai wants to become a painter and have no interest in the family business.

However, the Fourth child and fifth daughter have caused some worries to this family.

Such as Lu Yue, was used as someone's substitute by his lover and for a week he closed himself in his room, and don't eat or talk.

While Lu Hua she had puppy love but that love declined her and she don't deserve him. And now she is always crying, she went on diet even when she was so thin and after her rigorous dieting she is now a skeleton.

It can be said that after these two children, the Lu family has a trauma on love.

"Xiao Yan, I will go to the studio, You try to talk to Xiao Yue and Xiao Hua."

Lu Yan nodded and bid his brother goodbye.

Mother Lu came downstairs and saw Lu Yan alone in the Living room.

"Is your father gone too?"

Lu Yan nodded.

"Yes, just left. What about them?"

He pointed two fingers to the roof.

Mother Lu sighed and shook her head.

Lu Yan glanced at Mother Lu, She had slight dark circles. Excess worries caused her to have sleepless nights and a tired mind and body.

"Mom, go and rest. I will try to coax those two."

Mother Lu looked at him and nodded.

"Alright, I slept late last night, I will rest."

Lu Yan nodded.

Mother Lu was only 53 years old Still in her youth, She married Father Lu at a young age, So she was still extremely beautiful and young and looked like Lu Yan's elder sister instead of his mother.

Watching her leave, Lu Yan went to the kitchen and looked at the grocery available.

Boneless chicken, Mushroom, Pork, Asparagus...Pork can't be used since Lu Hua was dieting too hard.

A light dish should be good.

Than Stir-Fry Chicken with Asparagus.

He enjoys cooking but System couldn't eat his cooking so he cooked and ate himself.

Now he has a whole lot of family, it's time for his cooking to shine.

First; Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium-high until butter melts. Stir in parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, salt, lemon juice, and wine. 

Add chicken; cook and stir until chicken is browned about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink inside, about 10 more minutes.

Add asparagus; cook and stir until asparagus is bright green and just starting to become tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook until they release their juices, about 3 more minutes.

The dish was ready to serve.

He divided it into three parts.

The Lu family doesn't have many servants, Except two cleaners and two drivers, there is no butler or such things. Mother Lu cooked the food in the Lu family all these years, Now it's time to help her.

He took the dishes and put them on the table.

Now it was time to look for his siblings who don't study but want to roll in bed with lovers.

 

 

 

 

4