6. Lu Yue’s love story
23 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Oh! Oh! Lu Hua and Ji shan?! Or is it just Ji Shan's one-sided crush?]

[Stop stop, upstairs we are serious survival variety show]

[Director Yang: I am doubting myself!]

After three games, the winner was decided.

Lu's family lived in the Top grade house with three wins, Gu, Han, and Ji families lived in middle-grade houses with 2 wins, and the Xie family with one win live in a poor house.

But Xie An and Xie Yun were ger and girls so the director still compromised and gave them a hut too.

So Xie An lived in the hut and Xie Jingyi had to lay his futon in the kitchen.

The Lu family was the coziest family but they were tortured by their brother as soon as they came into the home.

"I will go grab some dry wood, you both hurry up and clean the rooms."

Lu Yue and Lu Hua looked at each other and than pointed at themselves.

"Us?"

"Me?"

Lu Yan smiled at them.

"Who else? Ghosts?"

Lu Yue and Lu Hua resigned their fates and went to clean up the rooms.

Lu Yan came to the mountainside, it was already evening and it was dangerous to venture there.

The live broadcast was still live and everyone saw Lu Yan picking dry wood.

"Why are you alone?"

He heard a familiar voice and turned back.

"Marshal Gu? You are here too."

Bu Gu Xuan didn't answer and repeated.

"Why are you alone?"

Lu Yan knew that this man was worried about him, he was a ger and alone in the forest, weak, and can be bullied.

Thinking like that he was once again attracted by this man.

"I need to take these back."

Gu Xuan frowned.

"Let me come, you go back."

Lu Yan shook his head.

"Let's do it together."

Compromising, Gu Xuan nodded and the two took the dry woods back to burn and make dinner.

They were rich family people and didn't know how to cook.

Ji Rong and Xie An knew a bit but they can only make noodles.

In the end, Lu Yan grabbed Xie An and Ji Rong to take them to the kitchen and cooked for everyone.

Director Yang gave them ingredients for today's dinner.

So Lu Yan decided to spend it lavishly.

In the kitchen, Gu Xuan helped them burn the fire while Ji Rong and Xie An cut the vegetables and Lu Yan marinated the chicken.

He has decided to make 4 meat dishes, 2 vegetable dishes, and 1 soup. It will be enough for everyone present.

Then after 2 hours, When everyone was hungry, Lu Yan called everyone to eat dinner.

At first, no one had any expectations except Lu Hua and Lu Yue.

But when they saw the appetizing dishes, everyone ran to grab food.

Han Jun and Han Qi were grabbing food from each other while Gu Zexin and Xie An ate without image. Lu Hua and Xie Yun tried to maintain elegance but the food was too delicious and too many eaters so they sped up too.

The 5 'heads' of the family ate with elegance but there were several chopstick battles in between.

Lu Yan, Ji Rong, and Xie An cooked so the three girls stood up consciously to clean the table.

Since it was deep in the night, everyone said farewell and left the Lu family house.

As the guests left, The program team also closed the recording for today.

Lu Yan saw his brother and sister sighing with relief.

“You both…Xiao Si, Tell me your story with Xie Jingyi.”

Lu Yue was stunned and then sat bowed his head.

“I met him at the University. He came there as a Song Teacher. He was handsome, gentle, and kind and I kinda liked him at that stage, However, It was not love. Soon we went on a trip where he said he wanted to date me, I should have noticed that he didn’t say he love me so much that he want to date, but just said he wants to date me.”

He cleaned the tears that came down and calmly narrated the next story.

“We dated for 2 months, but only I was the one who was active and he will respond to me as he would to any other person. I gave him gifts so that he would praise me but he will say this was not needed, I would try to kiss but he will dodge, I became suspicious…Later I found from his friend that he had a Bai Yueguang who looked somewhat like me.”

Lu Yue said as calmly as possible but his heart was hearting, First love and he also fell for that person but he was only a substitute for another lover.

“I asked him, He told me that it was true, he was not in love with me but just wanted to recall those moments with his crush but I was too different from his lover and he apologized that we can’t go on.”

At this point, he started crying again.

Lu Yan sighed.

Well among all the worlds he traveled and got the substitute script this one is the most decent but wrong is wrong.

He patted him on his head.

“Worry not, I promise you that he will regret his decision to play with you.”

Lu Yue nodded and shook his head.

“I want to forget him.”

Lu Yan recalled the love he captured in Xie Jingyi’s eyes and smirked, He will regret it soon baby brother.

While Lu Hua Sighed.

“I was just heartbroken. We were in the same study group and I fell for him. He and I were friends and he would talk and laugh with me so I tried that maybe he will accept me but he ruthlessly said I was not worthy of him, No, he said no one was worthy of him.”

Lu Yan felt there was some in-between story.

“Did you run away after hearing that?”

Lu Hua nodded painfully.

“What else do I need to say?”

Lu Yan wanted to beat this sister, That Ji brat might be trying to say that no one was worthy of him except you! Idiot!

That’s why I felt that this Ji brat was acting like an angry peacock…

These Idiotic siblings!

He looked at Lu Hua, He sighed.

“Worry not, Your love will not go in vain.”

Lu Hua was confused.

 

 

 

5