7.Lu Hua and Ji Shan
43 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning director Yang gave them their first task: Help 3 villagers but not by force.

The five families had 3 hours to complete the task, And if the task is completed then they will be given lunch and if not then the guests have to prepare lunch by themselves.

The Ji family and Xie Families moved first and then the Gu family and Han families left to complete the task.

In the end, Lu's family came out of the house, Lu Yue and Lu Hua had pale faces as they drank that energy drink once again.

[I pity Xiao Hua and Xiao Yue once again! Hahaha!]

[Bao Yan is too cruel! But where is Bao Yan hiding those energy drinks?]

[Hey, Have anyone noticed that Bao Yan’s chess skills are better than those four ancient families?]

[Noticed! Upstairs I noticed! My Master was surprised by bao Yan’s chess skills!]

[I don’t know where this navy is coming from, those chess skills are not that exaggerated ok.]

[Somebody Jealous upstairs~]

Lu Yan took his siblings to the farms and saw the farmers harvesting.

He went to an Uncle.

“Uncle, I am a guest here, I was free all day so I thought of helping around, Do you need help?”

The Uncle was surname Li and he happily nodded.

“No problem child! If you want to help then I will be grateful, Come I will teach you.”

Lu Yan smiled and nodded.

“Come here Xiao Si, Xiao Wu, Uncle Li wants us to help him.”

Uncle Li felt the statement was a bit weird but anyway he was happy for free laborers.

Lu Yue and Lu Hua never did such a thing and they made several mistakes before they were able to do it with some precision.

Lu Yan and Uncle Li praised them that they have talent in farming which made the two siblings irritated, Who wants to be talented in farming?!

Lu Yan gave his two siblings to Uncle Li and said he will pick them up 2 hours later.

Director Yang gave them a card which 1 clear written.

“Director you are working hard~”

Director Yang sighed, You are the one who is working too hard, Can you let me create some topic?

This young man is hiding his siblings like a mother hen protecting her chicks..jeez.

Lu Yan left on one foot and Ji Shan came on backfoot.

He was delivering food to a farmer from his wife.

When he completed the task and got the 2 clear cards from the director he knew that Ji Rong also completed one task.

He was about to leave when he saw Lu Hua working on the farm, her face was sweating and her beautiful brows were frowning.

Ji Shan frowned and was about to leave when he saw the injured fingers of Lu Hua and stopped, he gritted his teeth and ran to Lu Hua.

While Lu Hua was not conscious of the bleeding fingers.

She was irritated all day because of Ji Shan but now while harvesting these weeds, she has no time to think of him and she felt a lot more relaxed.

She was thinking and her hand was grabbed.

“Stop.”

Lu Hua heard the familiar voice and flinched.

“Come with me.”

Ji Shan grabbed her wrist and wanted to take her to treatment but Lu Hua struggled.

“Leave me alone!”

Ji Shan stopped and glared at her.

“You are bleeding!”

Lu Hua paused and looked at her fingers, But she still shook her head.

“No, I am fine, you go away.”

Hearing her stubborn words, Ji shan gritted his teeth and bend down and carried her in his arms which surprised not only the program team but the audience too.

Program Team: Wait didn’t they have a fight? What’s going on? Are we really a love reality show?

Audience: What’s going on here? Why can’t we understand?

Lu Yue raised his head and then ignored his sister to continue working. His Yan-san’ge already said to him to ignore these two.

And here Lu Yan helped an aunt shopping for groceries and read a letter to an old man and successfully completed the tasks.

He was about to go meet his siblings when he saw Gu Zixin sitting while pouting on the road.

“Oh? Isn’t this Xiao Zixin?”

Gu Zixin looked up and saw Lu Yan, He pounced on him and Lu Yan caught him with one hand.

“What’s wrong?”

“Brother Yan! Wuwuwu, my brother bullied me! He said me to go back and he will complete the tasks! Am I an oil bottle?! I want to enjoy too!”

Lu Yan raised an eyebrow, Marshal Gu sure is too controlling about the ones he cares for ne?

Lu Yan patted his head.

“Don’t cry baby, come I will take you to play.”

Gu Zixin was trying to act pitiful but didn’t think he will hit a jackpot!

So Lu Yan took Gu Zixin to the mountains.

The Audience felt that Bao Yan loved the mountains.

Gu Zixin and Audience saw Lu Yan catching rabbits and pheasants with a pebble strike. Gu Zixin felt he became a fan of Brother Yan!

“Brother Yan! Teach me too!”

Lu Yan patted his head.

“You are too naïve to be taught.”

Gu Zixin:…Wait why do I feel insulted?

[Aww! Xinxin is a treasure! So cute!]

[Bao Yan! You are too sue!]

[My wife is too powerful!]

[Ah Ah Ah! Male God, Awesome!]

.

After 3 hours when the director team announced that they lost the challenge because the Han family and Xie family only completed 2 tasks, The 13 people were really a bit lost.

So we lost?

What about lunch now?

Will we be hungry?

That’s when Gu Zixin clapped his hand.

“Ah! Brother Yan! You went to the mountain because of this?!”

Lu Yan smirked and patted Gu Zixin’s head lovingly, this naïve baby finally used his brain.

While Gu Xuan grunted.

“You went to the mountain again?”

For reason, unknown Lu Yan felt guilty but he nodded.

“Yeah, I completed the tasks, so I thought of going around.”

Gu Xuan glanced at him and nodded.

“Next time tell me.”

Lu Yan raised his eyebrows, Why will I tell you? We don’t know each other that much.

4