Chapter 3: Help Me_Help You_To Save You. A Heaven Without A GOD. Part 4
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 4

 

It was an unnerving feeling.

He felt as if he were being led to the gallows as he stood in front of two large doors.

With a loud noise, the doors opened to a large, dimly lit room.

The air was cold as the pair of Elora and Eduard Andrejs began to walk inside. Every step from her heels and his dress shoes was loud as they were walking on the black tiled floor.

The room was dark. There were several small sources of light, but it was not enough to illuminate the large room.

A man named Eduard Andrejs entered the room, walking behind a petite woman. As they walked down an aisle of dozens of empty gray suits of knight armor with their swords firmly planted in the ground.

"Welcome back, Elora. I’m assuming the retrieval went well on your end."

A deep voice spoke out in the room.

"Of course, your majesty."

The room was large, with no furniture save for one chair that could be called a throne. Upon the chair sat a man who came to this new world, one who gave up his name and took on a new name.

Nereus.

The name of a Greek god

The leader of this group

A large and imposing figure.

Nereus smirked as the two approached him. Elora stopped walking and stepped to the right among the empty suits of armor, watching the condemned. Eduard continued walking towards the man in the stone chair.

Nereus red eyes never averted from the approaching man.

Eduard kneeled on one knee and bowed his head.

"Your Majesty, I have returned before your presence." There was a slight tremble in his voice as he spoke.

"Now that you have, you may give your report whenever you’re ready, Eduard."

"Yeah, of course, your majesty."

 
0