Chapter 104
2.4k 2 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Impaling Titania until she climaxed while I prepared to caress the naked curves of Marianne was a spectacular feeling, but one particular fact made that moment much better.

It was just a short preview of the amazing break I had prepared.

While the sudden appearance of a dangerous mysterious organization who managed to create such formidable warriors and mages through an unknown method —not to mention a surprisingly strong reserve of knowledge considering their amazing spells— had forced me to adjust my time plan yet again, it actually forced me to stay here longer than I planned. I wanted Titania to be safe, and the best way to achieve that was to strengthen Marianne as much as possible.

Not that I was unhappy with the process, of course.

Based on my delicious experiments with Cornelia, I already knew that I could only help to push them to the edge of level twenty, which was my limit based on my level, which required a scary amount of mana from me. Luckily, before visiting Marianne, I had visited Aviada, which activated the third instance of my mana regeneration perk. After a quick romp with Marianne, I would have four instances of it active, which would cut down the required time considerably.

And with the mana I needed to spend on Marianne, the amount required to top up Titania was negligible. Though, just because her presence wasn't necessary didn't mean that I would kick her out. Tasting her brunette beauty was always a fun activity.

Unfortunately, despite her immense reputation, Titania was temporarily out of the game, collapsing against my chest listlessly after her spectacular climax. She might be an expert in facing hardship and resisting pain, but the same clearly didn't apply when it came to pleasure.

"Someone is a bit exhausted," I said with a chuckle even as I gently lay her on the bed, enjoying her murmur which was filled with shy acknowledgment. I turned to Marianne —after propping up Titania so that she would have a direct view of the show without straining herself— and said, "It seems that you need to take up the slack for a while. Do you think you can handle it?" I asked.

Despite her naked state, or the fact that she had been playing with Titania moments ago, Marianne was too shy to answer such a question. She just stood there, suddenly aware of her nakedness, blushing cutely. I couldn't help but chuckle, which helped her to gather her courage. "I can," she managed to whisper even as she blushed.

"Excellent," I said even as I took a seat on the couch, making sure to pick the position that would provide Titania with the best view possible. Then, I curled my finger, calling Marianne closer.

The silent order worked much better than the question earlier. Her blush remained, but her body was invigorated as she walked closer, her plump hips dancing with each step like a barmaid trying to earn a fat tip from the adventurer with a full wallet.

Well, she definitely wanted a fat something.

Once she arrived at the front of the couch, she didn't try sitting. Instead, she fell on her knees without the slightest prompting, her blue eyes shining with enthusiasm as she looked at my cock, still glistening with Titania's juices. "I know, it's a bit dirty. Why don't you help me clean it?"

"As you wish," she murmured, but despite what her words might imply, her tone lacked even the slightest hint of hesitation. For her, it might as well be a delicious meal after long fasting.

In her defense, it had been a while since I was able to pay her a proper visit, and even then, she had to share attention with Cornelia. She leaned down, her tongue darting out with enthusiasm as she gave a slow, lingering lick to the side of my shaft, while I enjoyed the way her huge tits negated the call of the gravity no matter the angle or the position.

I groaned in pleasure, though the sensation created by her tongue wasn't the only reason —though it was amazing. No, her enthusiasm to lower herself in front of me in a way a servant might feel degraded to follow without the slightest hesitation, instead of replacing with enjoyment, was the clear response.

Maybe it was the impressive power I had displayed, maybe it was the benefits I had offered, or maybe the impressive achievement of breaking Cornelia's pride without breaking her, an achievement Marianne was very aware of its difficulty. Regardless of the reason, however, I was more than ready to enjoy the fruits of my own achievement.

And what a naughty fruit it was. She enthusiastically licked every single bit of my shaft, moaning in appreciation as she did so like she was gobbling a gourmet meal. And as she did so, her fat tits pressed against my thighs, which was another delicious experience.

It was a beautiful sight, but after a while, I raised my head to check the condition of the other beauty in the room, only to see her looking at the scene with a shocked expression. Her eyes widened even further when our eyes met, but then she flattened her expression, trying to act like she wasn't enthusiastically watching the show that was going in front of her.

I had to admit, her noble and uncaring expression was a thing of beauty. I might have even believed it, if it wasn't for her carelessly parted legs. Or more accurately, what her carelessly parted legs revealed. I sent her a mocking smile before letting my eyes drop down pointedly, enjoying the sight of her glistening arousal.

She said nothing, but by shamefully pulling the cover on herself and burying her face between her hands, she answered my question much better than anything she could actually say. I turned my attention back to Marianne, giving Titania space to calm down and get used to her new reality.

My appreciation for Marianne enhanced further when she pulled back to grab a nearby fruit, only to use her healing spells in a surprisingly flexible manner to convert the organic matter into massage oil, all while still staying on her knees. It wasn't a perfect transformation. Not only it happened very slowly, but it was also wasteful in terms of mana.

However, it was not something she could have done with her healing abilities.

"Someone is studying hard," I said in appreciation even as I put my hands on her naked shoulders, caressing gently. My words were not just precautionary words of congratulations. I was impressed because she had shown an improvement I hadn't been expecting in mimicking the wider abilities of Biomancy, all because I had coached her through a very different application of life energy. She wasn't very skillful in using such an ability, but that wasn't important.

The important part was she challenged her limits in a different way without my prompting. Such creativity was a pleasant surprise for me.

"It's just a little trick," she murmured shyly as she raised her hand, showing the massage oil she had created shyly.

"It might be a little trick, but you came up with it by pushing your limits. It's much more important than yet another ability given by your skills or taught by me," I corrected her thinking. Then, I smirked naughtily. "However, we can talk about your magical studies later. Now, why don't you show me what you have in mind with that pocket of oil? Should I lie down?"

"No need," she whispered shyly even as she raised her hands, but she surprised me by using the oil she prepared on her breasts rather than applying it on my body. Though, when she put her hands on the sides of her breasts and hovered above my crotch, I understood what she was going for.

Understood and approved…

"An excellent show of initiative," I said in appreciation as she wrapped her tits around my shaft. "You're learning."

She moaned at my words, either ignoring or accepting the hidden implications that positioned her as a servant. Admittedly, it was not a bad deal. Her family wasn't especially eye-catching among the noble families, essentially serving other families. I didn't doubt that I could take down every single combatant her family could field alone —without even receiving a wound if I could arrange the battlefield beforehand. For her, being my servant was a much better deal than taking control of her own family.

Especially since even if I failed to recover from my setback, I could easily level up to level twenty by bequeathing experience, and even help her level up further by the boring way by increasing her level limit and hunting together.

I neither knew nor cared whether she considered those details before submitting to me wholeheartedly, because I was far too interested in the way her tits stretched to cover my cock with the hot massage oil she had conjured, a moan of appreciation escaping my lips.

And apparently, her acceptance of her new role was also helping her to discover the truth about herself, because there was no sign of hesitancy in her movements as she leaned forward, drowning my shaft between her soft tits, moving up and down, her every move earning a soft gasp from me.

I didn't stay idle as I received the massage. After throwing another glance at Titania —who was watching the proceedings with an enthusiasm she tried to keep hidden only to fail spectacularly— I turned my attention on the sexy blonde that was doing her best to suffocate my cock the best way possible, and let my hand fall on her shoulder.

She gasped beautifully, but didn't disobey as my hand slid into her soft hair and pulled her lips closer to my shaft once more. She didn't waste even a second before capturing my shaft between her lips obediently, her head bobbing back and forth as she tried to take me as deep as possible while keeping her tits on the base of my shaft, not depriving me of the gentle caress of her slippery, oil-covered breasts.

Still, just because her lips were restricted to a limited area didn't mean that Marianne couldn't deliver an amazing performance. Her tongue danced aggressively in her mouth, assisting her lips to a great degree. Her moans of enjoyment, making my shaft rumble beautifully, didn't hurt my pleasure as well.

After her earlier display, her submissive tendencies weren't surprising, though that didn't mean they weren't pleasurable. I was already a good distance into my climax after the short yet intense play with Titania. And with Marianne treating my shaft like a newfound treasure, I consumed the rest of the distance rather quickly.

I checked Titania once again, but this time, I did so through a fleeting glare without alerting her at my gaze, only to find her watching the show with a mesmerized expression. Her body was still covered with the blanket, but it wasn't enough to hide the suspicious movement underneath from my glare.

Even with the cover, it was obvious that her legs were parted, and the subtle movement of her shoulder left no doubt about what her fingers were currently busy with. Surprisingly, as I grabbed Marianne's hair and pushed my shaft deeper into her throat in the preparation of a climax, Titania's excitement intensified further than I had expected.

Delicious little detail, I noted before I turned my full attention to Marianne. I could have pulled Titania's covers magically, forcing her to face her own naughtiness, but why bother, when I could do so in a much more involved manner after she properly recovered from the previous time.

Marianne continued her task enthusiastically, uncaring of the little show that was going behind her. She gasped and gagged and heaved, but that didn't prevent her from swallowing the full length of my shaft.

"Excellent work, sweetie," I said even as I let my hand slip down to her oil-covered breasts, squeezing and grasping to my heart's content. It was an amazing sensation, one that I easily lost myself in for several minutes, while she continued to work on my shaft.

She let out occasional moans and whimpers, which were conveniently suppressed by my shaft lodged in her mouth. I continued to caress her body, reaching toward her stomach before climbing back and working on her shoulders, effectively covering her torso with massage oil even as I worked on her. As the time progressed, her moans were getting more and more enthusiastic.

However, the first climax came from an unexpected source. Titania, who was temporarily abandoned to give her time to recover, exploded in a sudden moan, surprising both of us. I even let Marianne pull back to look while I examined Titania, who was blushing furiously as she trembled with the aftershocks of her self-inflicted climax, doing her best to bury herself into the bed, clearly hoping to be invisible.

Marianne was about to say something, but I put my finger to her lips to silence her, not wanting to take the risk of her saying something that would tick Titania. I didn't want her to feel a grudge, which would be easy to resolve after my inevitable leaving. "Sorry honey. I was waiting for you to recover, and you clearly did. Give me a minute to reward Marianne for her amazing massage."

With that, I grabbed her head and pulled her once more, but this time, fucking her mouth furiously. Marianne's moans of appreciation showed that she was clearly enjoying the aggressive treatment.

I was already primed, and with the help of Titania's surprise show, it didn't take long for me to explode into Marianne's mouth, my seed accompanied by a spectacular gush of mana.

[-4258 Mana]

Her eyes widened as she did her best to swallow the deluge I created, surprisingly managing to swallow all of it without wasting any. Which was well, as every drop was drenched in mana, allowing her to take a huge leap toward her new level. I gave her a moment to catch her breath before speaking. "So, are you ready to attend our glorious head librarian, my dear little Marianne?"

Her enthusiastic smile was truly a beautiful sight…

[Level: 30 Experience: 447193 / 465000

Strength: 41 Charisma: 53

Precision: 35 Perception: 37

Agility: 35 Manipulation: 40

Speed: 34 Intelligence: 44

Endurance: 34 Wisdom: 46

HP: 5370 / 5370 Mana: 2315 / 6600 ]

SKILLS

Master Melee [100/100]

Master Tantric [100/100]

Master Biomancy [100/100]

Master Elemental [100/100]

Master Arcana [100/100]

Master Subterfuge [97/100]

Expert Speech [70/75]

Advanced Craft [50/50]

PERKS

Mana Regeneration

Skill Share

Empowerment (1/1)

Teleportation

COMPANIONS

[Cornelia - Level 21/25]

[Helga - Level 17/21]

74