Chapter 108
1.6k 4 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I had to admit, as I watched the headmistress walking toward the middle of the room after closing the door, I was afraid for the first time for a long while, though fear wasn't alone for long. Because, as the headmistress walked toward the hangers that held her spare cloaks, her back turned against me to display her horrifying hunch, I realized that in a few seconds, I would meet with the horribly-misshapen old crone that was hiding under the cloak, too horrible to be shown even her closest supporters.

I bit my lips to suppress the inevitable gasp of horror that would escape my lips as her arms moved toward the front of her body and started to unbutton her robe, glad that I was looking at her back, therefore freed from the disgusting sight of her body…

Then, with one rapid move, she freed her body from her robe and I witnessed her naked body. Shock invaded my body, like an absentminded part of my mind was glad that I was biting my lips to prevent a shocked gasp. Partially because of an unbelievable aura spreading out of her, thick enough to be suffocating, but mostly because of the visuals that resulted from the removal of her robe.

The sight that I met was as unbelievable as I expected, not just the direction I had expected. I was expecting nothing more than a horribly misshapen old crone, but instead, my eyes met with perfection itself.

The only thing that conformed with my expectation was the silver hair, and even then, it wasn't the murky light gray hair of an old person that was called silver just to soften the blow, but the actual color of the freshly-polished silver, together with the shine.

Her hair was the least impressive part of her. I just focused there, because it gave me a chance to adapt to changes. Then, I moved onto the other important details, her body, and ignoring the most striking part for the moment.

Her body was literally perfect. Her skin was utterly flawless. I knew that, because under her robe, she wore absolutely nothing, providing me an extended chance to examine her flawless body. She stood in perfect posture, which gave me the perfect angle to examine the perfection that was her ass. It was shaped perfectly, firm and tight, yet suggesting an amazing softness if I could be lucky enough to touch. Meanwhile, her inner thighs begged to be nibbled endlessly…

She turned and walked toward the crystal in the middle of the room, unknowingly bequeathing me with the privilege of seeing her beauty from the front. Her smooth, perfectly toned stomach beautiful, and her collarbones and her elegant neck were flawless enough to make an army of poets commit suicide due to their inability to describe her perfection through words. And that was before arriving at her face, as flawless as the dawn of a cloudless day peeking over the most beautiful mountain range.

She was beautiful, but it was not a beauty that belonged to this plane of existence, disguised in an unnatural calm. The absolute stillness of her face, lacking even a hint of emotion, was a part of that perfection, yet it somehow made her less attractive at the same time.

Then, there were her breasts. Two globes of perfection begged to be licked again and again to break her smooth expression, to force the imperfection of arousal into her flawless face that looked like that was carved out of marble.

Of course, her unnatural beauty wasn't the most shocking thing about her. No, that honor went to a pair of silver wings on her back, matching the color of her hair, only even shinier. Even when gathered on her back, they looked holy, worthy of reverence.

She was a freaking angel!

It was certainly a surprise, because the general consensus had been that angels were just a mythological story, with no evidence of their existence. They were supposed to be the servants of the gods, carrying their wills and orders, but just like the existence of the gods, they were supposed to completely fictional.

And, I watched excitedly as she took a step toward the washbasin, making my excitement peak even higher. From my hidden angle, I had a perfect view of her back, flawless with a pair of silver wings pointing out, stretching after a day being stuffed under her cloak, faking to be a hunch. I was guessing that it was an uncomfortable feeling.

I should be considering the best way to escape my circumstances, because I could feel the supernatural control of my mana was slowly fading back. Not quickly enough to make it a problem for the next few minutes, or maybe even the next hour, but just enough to tell me that whatever advantage that crystal bestowed was only temporary. However, I felt it was impossible to pay attention to the amazing sight of a naked angel, about to have a bath in front of me.

I watched as she filled the basin completely before casting a very intense light magic on the water, suggesting that it was more of a ritual than a casual bath. A set of previously invisible runes suddenly radiating on the washbasin suggested that it was a regular occurrence.

The risk of getting caught was considerable, and the consequences were hard to imagine. It wasn't impossible for her to try to take me down to hide her secret, which she had gone a long way to keeping hidden. Still, a part of me missed that. After all, ironically enough, hiding in a corner and watching as a woman that was much stronger than me, with a mistake enough to bring all crashing down.

Unsurprisingly, a certain part of my anatomy joined the game with great enthusiasm as I watched her finish infusing the water with her light magic before grabbing a tankard and used it to wash her body, her hand dancing on her body, and the water pooled around her feet before evaporating with a flash of magic. For a moment, I focused on the magical implications, because while the water was visually clean, from a mana perspective, it was dirtied with darkness and shadows.

It didn't take long to realize it was the aura of darkness that filled her room and surrounded the tower. It was clearly having dangerous side effects on her if it managed to infuse her body to such a degree. Which brought up the most important question again. Who the hell she was hiding from?

However, as she turned a bit and her breasts came into view again —large, firm, and tipped with rosy red nipples, this time being caressed by her soft hands as they were covered with a thin layer of shimmering water— my attention was fully commanded by them, and the question momentarily faded into the background. A fireball could have exploded in front of me and I would have paid it scant attention as I enjoyed the sight of their perfection. She was truly an angel, pure and perfect.

And very arousing.

Her hands continued to sweep over her breasts, lathering them with more and more magically infused water. With her every repeat, the trace amounts of darkness that infused into her body pulled away, enhancing her beauty even further. It was extremely erotic.

I wondered if she would caress her breasts with that tenderly if she knew she was being watched? When her hands moved south, caressing her stomach tenderly, it looked even more beautiful. Unfortunately, rather than playing with herself, she focused on cleaning herself tenderly yet calmly.

As a benefit, as she continued to caress her stomach, she turned toward me even more, displaying her beautiful breasts in full view. She leaned forward, creating an amazing cleavage while proving that her wings weren't the only way she was defying gravity.

Then, things got even better as she focused on her legs. At first, I felt a bit disappointed that her movement made her turn her back toward me, as while her ass looked amazing, her full-frontal beauty was even more overwhelming. Then, she leaned forward, forcing me to adjust that view. Because as she bent forward, she displayed her ass in the best manner possible, making my shaft harden even more.

Unfortunately, I was too afraid of actually pulling my shaft out to get a handle of my arousal, and suffered the tightness in my pants instead.

Instead, I watched silently as she used her magic to slowly dry herself, bending forward for a few times more as she did so, enjoying the tenseness of her lovely legs, as well as the little, peek into her smooth core. My shaft got harder and harder as I watched, almost reaching to a torturous hardness, especially with a part of my instincts begging me to stain that purity.

Then, she started walking, this time toward the crystal. When she headmistress stepped onto the crystal and a white bright light covered her body, making it look like she was behind a sheet of rainy glass, obscuring the view —yet somehow making her even sexier in the process, her eyes closed. Then, she sat, her eyes closed, and her wings opened.

I finally had the opportunity to move, but instead, I continued to observe her. The aura that covered her body was too familiar. It gave the same tranquil sensation Titania's little knot of light had been providing, just a thousand times stronger. If it wasn't for the layers of wards around her office, it couldn't have been felt from miles away by even the weakest mage.

Even more interestingly, it wasn't the crystal that was radiating the aura, but the headmistress. Instead, just like how it impacted my mana by calming it down, as the time passed, it was suppressing the domineering aura inside her. Whatever was the source of the aura, the headmistress was clearly having trouble containing it.

Then, before I could even consider the implications of such a thing, I had an unexpected help identifying the source of the aura.

[Divine Spark Identified! Please absorb it to continue to support the operations of the System]

The identification of the source of the headmistress certainly added another complexion to the already-complicated situation…

[Level: 30 Experience: 447193 / 465000

Strength: 41 Charisma: 53

Precision: 35 Perception: 37

Agility: 35 Manipulation: 40

Speed: 34 Intelligence: 44

Endurance: 34 Wisdom: 46

HP: 5370 / 5370 Mana: 6600 / 6600 ]

SKILLS

Master Melee [100/100]

Master Tantric [100/100]

Master Biomancy [100/100]

Master Elemental [100/100]

Master Arcana [100/100]

Master Subterfuge [97/100]

Expert Speech [70/75]

Advanced Craft [50/50]

PERKS

Mana Regeneration

Skill Share

Empowerment (1/1)

Teleportation

COMPANIONS

[Cornelia - Level 21/25]

[Helga - Level 17/21]

 
57