Chapter 116
1.6k 2 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I pushed into Oeyne's enthusiastic throat as she lay on her forge, wearing nothing but a sexy corset that was getting dirtier and dirtier with each passing moment, I couldn't help but feel that despite all the bullshit I had gone through with the repeated battles and upcoming political crisis, it was worth it.

The way she clamped around my throat tightened as I pushed repeatedly was legendary, something that could never be achieved by the other girls due to the difference in their physical stats. Not even Aviada was enough to compete, at least, not yet.

Even as I was pushing into her delicious throat, however, I let my mana invade her soul space, examining her abilities. However, this time, I wasn't trying to quantify or assess her abilities. I was trying to examine her power from a fresh perspective after my lengthy discussion with the headmistress.

Even knowing the artificial nature of the System, it was hard to find actual evidence through actual examination. Maybe my abilities weren't truly developed yet —or maybe I shouldn't be trying to multitask between pulling her hair and ravaging her throat while trying to do such a delicate experiment— but I failed to notice anything that would truly support the headmistress' explanation.

It didn't mean she was lying to me, of course, just as it didn't mean she was being completely honest. In the end, it was a complicated issue, not something that could be validated immediately —and even validating meant very little unless I could start acquiring more details. So, I decided to turn my full attention back to Oeyne, who had been deliciously gasping as I invaded her throat repeatedly.

The way her arousal was increasing as I invaded her throat aggressively was a thing of beauty, her tendencies toward bondage showing itself. I decided to tease her a bit more, and grabbed a silver ingot, infusing it with my mana to soften before I started shaping it into a delicate state through my magic. I wasn't using my fire mana, however, but earth mana, forcing the metal to reshape directly without softening.

A costly trick that exchanged an excess of mana and structural integrity for showmanship and speed, but I reinforced the metal with the second flood of my mana to reinforce the metal to make sure it wouldn't just shatter with Oeyne's strength.

[-691 Mana]

After all, it wouldn't be proper bondage if she could just shatter her bonds with a pull.

Since her mouth was still blocked, she wasn't able to comment on my tricky blacksmithing display, but I was familiar enough with her expression to realize she was impressed by my progress once again. After all, while she could easily do a similar trick with better quality, she was a focused blacksmith with years of experience, and I was a hobbyist at best.

Distracted by my display, she didn't pay much attention to the trajectory of the floating handcuffs until they locked around her wrists, locking her arms behind her, rendering her helpless. She wasn't unhappy about it, however, easily displayed by the way her moans gained another layer of enthusiasm, her arousal flaring.

I decided to make things even more entertaining. Another flare of mana —this time much smaller— later, a cube of ice was slowly floating down, but she had only noticed it when it touched her neck, gently gliding down to caress her naked shoulders.

She flinched in surprise at the first contact, but her eyes grew as she understood the source. Pity that she couldn't comment on that as I slowly added a second one, this time dancing around her lips, the same lips that were tightly wrapped around my shaft to contain its girth.

"Is there something wrong," I said even as I grabbed her hair and pulled it hard enough to be painful. "You seem a bit tense." She couldn't stammer an answer, but her moans were sufficiently revealing. She was on the edge of an explosion.

Pity I had no intention of actually stopping there, not when it was just a beginning.

I pulled out without a warning. She opened her mouth to question, only to cry in shock as I moved my hands under her shoulder and pulled her over the surface, until she was on her knees in front of me, her corset ruined completely in the process. And since it was ruined, it was no great waste when I ripped it off from her body. However, rather than ripping it off completely, I let the ruined scraps pool around her waist, the stained white of the corset contrasting beautifully with her skin. The shine of the silver handcuffs just added to the moment.

She definitely looked like a desperate damsel, fallen under the lacking mercy of a warlord. I wasted no time before slipping inside her mouth, while another two ice cubes joined the fray, circling around her breasts to enhance her pleasure even further.

As much as I enjoyed repeatedly sliding inside her mouth, her beautiful mouth wasn't her only worthy quality, not when her caramel tits were waiting for my attention. I pulled out, only to bring my hands around her tits, pressing them against each other to create a delicious valley for myself before I launched a merciless assault.

"Fuck my tits," she gasped even before her wheezing subsided, showing that the pain and restrictions that had been applied on her were only making her hornier. After spending her life in a forge, her definition of rough certainly differed compared to other people.

"Oh, who are you to give me orders?" I said mockingly even as I twisted her nipple painfully enough to hurt even her. I didn't waste much time before freeing my foot from my shoe before using my soles to gently caress her thighs, contrasting with my otherwise rough treatment.

She definitely noticed when her foot started to climb toward her core while teasing her inner thigh. It didn't take a genius to read my intention, but she only moaned in appreciation before leaning down and capturing the crown of my shaft, the base still sliding up and down between her beautiful tits.

Not that I would have really cared if she was not on board. At this point, it was too late for her to stop me or change the balance. Until we call an end to it, she was my toy -unless she could get out of her bindings. Her strength was not sufficient, not that it prevented her from stretching to test that occasionally. She even tried to use her mana to manipulate the handcuffs just like I had done earlier. She could have easily removed them if it wasn't for my intervention.

Her crafting skills might be much stronger than mine, but the same didn't apply to mana potency. She had to spend all of her mana in a burst just to have a chance of success, but that wouldn't mean anything when I could always craft another handcuff right after.

It was that sense of dominance that was making her obedient enough to accept the relatively demeaning position of licking my cock while I teased her wetness with my foot. Triggering the submissiveness of such an imposing beauty was not a simple task.

She still tightened her legs in an attempt to slow down the inevitable move of my foot, but she was shaking under the strain of an overwhelming build-up, not to mention distracted by the teasing random travel of the ice cubes and occasional twisting of her nipples. It was like her own impressive strength was starting to betray her, refusing to put their power behind her move.

What she didn't know was her impending orgasm wasn't the only reason for her feebleness. Even as I continued to enjoy the merits of her caramel body, I didn't stop exploring her soul space. She was an interesting specimen, strong yet almost entirely unaffected with my companion process.

Perfect for a little experimenting. My current trick was creating a magical cage around her strength stat, limiting the connection between her soul space and the stat. To my surprise, it was relatively easy to cut the connection between her stat, which had immediate adverse effects on her strength.

Pity that such a trick was practically useless in combat. If I could slip that much mana to someone's soul space, directly killing them was the much easier option. Of course, that didn't mean it was useless in other conditions. I could imagine it being used in many different ways.

Thanks to her enhanced weakness, Oeyne was helpless to resist my combined assault, and soon, she was trembling as the orgasm hit her, robbing even more of her strength.

"Please," she gasped as she tried to stand upright, only to lean against her forge. She was being extremely affected by the aftermath of her orgasm —which was because I had significantly reduced her endurance as well, and used biomancy to increase her sensitiveness for good measure. As I continued to rub against her wetness, it was nothing less than delicious torture.

"Yes, Oeyne," I said, amused by the begging edge in her tone, which didn't fit her usual characteristics even slightly. "How can I help you?" I added mockingly as my hand landed on her breast, squeezing absentmindedly like she was nothing more than my tone. My shaft started throbbing in protest as it was deprived of the delicious hug of her breasts, but I ignored that. A little denial was nothing much compared to the torture she was going through.

"Please-" she begged, trying to ask for a reprieve, but I didn't let her finish her sentence, by twisting her nipple without a warning, sending fresh waves of pain into her body, which triggered another wave of pleasure.

"Please, what?" I said as my fingers sank into her firm tits, her flesh reacting beautifully. The rhythmic movement of my foot making things even worse.

I caught her eyes, her brown eyes filled with pleasure, showing that despite her begging, she was enjoying the show immensely. I was considering how to progress when I heard a knock on the door, realizing that I had been wasting too much time in the process.

"Is it the meeting time already," I asked, only for her to nod sadly, no less enthusiastic about the need to stop? "Do you want me to handle the meeting completely, or do you want to be present?"

"Can you handle it alone?" she whispered, only to get punished with a slap to her tits.

"You shouldn't doubt your own apprentice," I said, which was a mocking reminder of how our relationship started, which long turned meaningless thanks to a combination of my strength and her submissive tendencies, even before I had earned a place in the inner circle of the headmistress.

"However, you should still listen to the meeting," I said, and before she could even react, I grabbed another ingot of silver, this time using that to create chains for her feet, elegant yet strong, before showing her to a large cabinet under the forge. Then, I had put a complicated —yet useless— enchantment on the chains to hide the nature of my manipulations as I quickly blocked the connection between several of her stats to prevent her from using magic and her strength.

Her eyes widened in shock as she realized her helplessness was not just a ploy, but before she could even speak, a ball-gag appeared in her mouth, preventing her from speaking. Simultaneously, I pushed a magical dildo in her wetness, buzzing incessantly.

"You should make sure to keep your voice down, we don't want to alert the envoy of the princess," I said before I pushed the lid close and walked to the door to meet with the princess' envoy, leaving her in the darkness, constantly teased, yet being forced to keep her voice down.

And most importantly, weak for the first time…

[Level: 30 Experience: 447193 / 465000

Strength: 41 Charisma: 53

Precision: 35 Perception: 37

Agility: 35 Manipulation: 40

Speed: 34 Intelligence: 44

Endurance: 34 Wisdom: 46

HP: 5370 / 5370 Mana: 6600 / 6600 ]

SKILLS

Master Melee [100/100]

Master Tantric [100/100]

Master Biomancy [100/100]

Master Elemental [100/100]

Master Arcana [100/100]

Master Subterfuge [98/100]

Expert Speech [71/75]

Advanced Craft [50/50]

PERKS

Mana Regeneration

Skill Share

Empowerment (1/1)

Teleportation

COMPANIONS

[Cornelia - Level 21/25]

[Helga - Level 17/21]

57