Appearing on Television!
1.2k 5 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

     So I made a huge mistake yesterday when I stayed home, not because I stayed home but because I let Roshi take my place at school! When I got to school, I found out that I was peeping in the girls lockers and I groped a few well developed senior girls! The worst part? Most of those senior girls did not complain..........So I am currently looking at a pile of love letters from the girls I apparently molested. There are even nude shots in there!.......sigh, Roshi you're killing me! Well he did not do too well in English class or PE due to being hit by my girls. BUT to balance it out Azazel let Roshi drool over the girls in chemistry.....Fuck me!

     All of my girls except Sona and Rias are finding my new school day amusing! Sona and Rias know many of the senior girls Roshi molested and it embarrassed them...Me too! The worst part...there are two girls in this pile of girls, that I really want to know cough! No I am not that fucking perv!

     We only have about a week till the Rating Game is going to happen, and my gear is giving me bad vibes about it, like I should be warning people I forgot to warn?! Why is she popping up in my mind? So I act on my gear and call the person I feel I am supposed to warn......

     Venelana [Mat dear to get a circle from you is definitely out of my expectations, what can I help you with?]

     I say,"This is hard to explain, but I want you guys to stay home the day of our next youth battle, my gear is warning me that something bad will happen if you guys go!"

     Venelana [Dear, I am not doubting your predictions, but I think that would look bad for us to not be there for our daughters game......]

     I sigh,"Venelana, mom I need you to understand, when my premonition came I saw you in my warning, so please do this for me......I want you guys to be safe.....Please do this for me!"

     Venelana [Alright dear, I will talk to Zeoticus about staying home.....Is there going to be danger there?]

     "Not if you stay home that day......I hope I am just being over cautious, but the feeling I got was life threatening if I did not warn you. Thank you , now knowing you guys will be safe, I can fight in peace!"

     Venelana [I am glad you are joining my family.....You have brought us a lot of comfort, I will go tell him right now. Thank you! See you later dear.]

     I ended the call and Rias held me from behind and asked me about the call...."Will my parents be in danger if they go to my match? And if they stay home they will be good right?" I just nod to her.....my stress level over this match is high......Rias just held me tight also in her own thoughts.

     Later that night in the training room.............................

     The maids are currently wheeling in food carts with healthy but tasteless foods for me to eat.....I am currently doing a Saiyan style training that requires a large amount of food. Thanks to Kuroka, Koneko and I are training me in the physical strengthening of my body using Touki and Senjutsu! The reason for the food is, I am abusing my regeneration to take hits and body build in a modest amount to get closer to Sairaorg!

     In just three days, I have added about 20% muscle density, I do not look like a wrestler but I now have the body of a well built Olympic swimmer. I do not want to go for such an extreme as Sairaorg in body mass. I have unfortunately hit my body limit in the last three days, so I can't improve it anymore...I have reached peak High-class in strength and defense. My advantage over Sairaorg is my demonic power and the amount of Ki in my body, So while my body is actively enhanced by Touki I would be about 75% of his strength and defense.....

     Satan Gold brings me into Ultimate-class, low for physical attacks and defense. And with Queen promotion, I am at a solid Ultimate-class, mid in terms of everything...And when I am in Underworld Dreadnought, I am at peak Ultimate-class in everything.....I cant hit Super devil strength yet even with promotion, but I can avoid outright dying.

     Koneko taught me how to throw Aura Blast using Senjutsu! The white flames are very close to my power of creation, so learning it was a piece of cake...This attack will be good against foes resistant to my light attacks. Koneko took extra care in teaching me how to perform, Bouchujutsu, (Bedroom Method). If her eyes did not have lust in them I would have believed her when she said I need to know how to heal her life force when she gets injured.....She forgets about my [Restoration] magic when she is horny. But I can heal other girls with this cough!

     Late at night while I was with Coriana on the roof, I summoned Tiamat to show her my dream space and take her to the Gold Dragon. I am taking her due to not trying to make her my lover, So as a dragon I let her see my past life.

     OK in hindsight bringing her was a huge mistake, she spent what felt like an hour feeling the Gold Dragon and looking excited, then look at me and looked disappointed.....Yes she fell in love at first sight with my second life's Dragon....sigh. She seems kinda sad, like how we pine over anime girls...you can look but never have. Well except for me I now live in a former anime work turned real life! So I pinch myself knowing I am married to Grayfia!!!!

     After forcefully dragging Tiamat from my dream world I use [Restoration] on her!

     She says to me,"I have heard about this spell, but it's more amazing than the rumor's say! All of my past injuries are gone! How stupid can your abilities be? Well at least my devil master is not useless.....If only you were that sexy dragon!" She crosses her arms and gives me a blaming look!

     "Sorry that dragon was from a place far away and a long time ago! Plus you would have hated him, due to Gold Dragons being very good hearted and following a strict code of conduct.....I was probably very full of myself!" I just shrug at her heart being stepped on. "Shall I send you back or will you use another method?"

     Tiamat with a *tsk* just says,"I need a stress reliever so I will go do something in the underworld, see you later!"

     Ah I just remembered,"Tiamat, I have a life or death fight coming up and the game will be ruined....Can you accompany me as one of my peerage members to settle some Old Satan ass holes for me? My wife was going to do it but she is pregnant now and the opponent is Shalba Beelzebub with an infinity snake in him?"

     Tiamat was thinking about my words and said,"I am not allowed to interfere with Rating Games, but if this won't be a real game, I might be able to help....I need to ask my friend first...I will call you when I know something.....But don't count on me welp!" She then vanishes in a teal magic circle.

     "She is scary!" Coriana just holds me tight due to Tiamat's intensity. So Coriana and I have a bit of fun later on the roof then go to bed.

     It is now Saturday and Rias announces, at breakfast..................

     "We are going to the Underworld by circle for our interviews before our games! And it is tomorrow!" All she got was grumbling and complaints from us!

     Coriana says,"Yes I have to go as well for my team. So I will go with them." Alright, one person is OK with it.

     Rias said,"And Mat dear, you will be picked up by my brother after the last batch of healing you will need for your promotion!! You had an almost unanimous vote for your High-class promotion due to offering an amount of healing vouchers per vote! That was a clever scam you did there!"

     My smug smile can't be hidden! "If the noble devils knew I got that out of my advertising book I read last year they would facepalm! Well my dear, I will be a High-class devil for our next fight! And that means we can get married officially!" She just has the biggest smile on her face, my guess is she just wants to beat Sona at it!

     The table congratulated me on one of the fastest promotions in devil history! But I have to heal even devils I hate....But nothing is free! Coriana will invite her soon to be ex-peerage, as well. I am bringing my human girls with me when I get officially promoted, so I can quickly turn them into devils, so they can train with their new lives and body's.

     The batch of devil women I had healed at the end of break had mostly all gotten pregnant right away and had shaken the Underworld, so my magic was confirmed and Sirzechs was swamped with request, and when he told them I will only heal when I am High-class, they grumbled for a few days till more devil pure-bloods became pregnant then there song changed with conditions. First every voter in the positive would get a healing voucher that was tradable like an actionable commodity! Yup better than Phoenix tears! Plus it helped that my contract amount was staggering for a new devil, so the nay-Sayers were left with few complaints other than it was too fast! But when I sent a letter that said I would wait a few hundred years while I helped their rival houses, they changed their tones.

     The next day came and our group that was dressed in our damn school uniform was taken to the building for devil-TV. Their producer was there with staff to greet us.

     “Hello, it is my first time meeting you. I am the announcer of Underworld broadcast studio 1. I know the young lady Rias, but who is Kiba, Akeno, and Matsuda?”

     The three of us raise our hands, and Gasper looks like he is ready to freeze things and run!

     “I think there would be quite a number of questions asked for you three for the interview. All of you are increasing in popularity.”

     Asia says,"Why because of the game?" She is so cute when she is clueless! And last night that cute girl actually sneaked into my bed, so adorable!

     The lady said,“Yes. Kiba is getting more female fans, while Akeno is getting more male fans. And Matsuda the Satan Gold Ranger is getting a following of kids and mothers!”

     The program was a collection of questions towards Rias, from the beginning to the end. "What will you do from now?" "Is there any youth devil you have concerns about?" "How did she feel about the match against Sitri?" Such questions like that.

     Rias answered with a smile, and she didn’t forget to behave with elegance and nobility. Her family will also view it, so she can’t show anything shameful. Rias showed us and the viewers a smooth interview as the next heiress of the Gremory, yup she is my wife, go girl!

     When the questions moved to Kiba, there were cries of the female fans. His popularity among the female audience was the real deal like a devil Elvis! During Akeno’s turn, male fans were shouting “Akeno I love you!”. Then when it was my turn, the kids were yelling “Satan Gold!” and “Save my MOM!”. I don’t know how I became the savior of moms? It feels like I am the NTR Ranger!!!! I really was popular with kids and their hot devil mothers, sigh.

     Our interview finished, and the match against Diodora was drawing closer. But before that! High-class here I come!

65