After-party, and birth of The Perverted Trio!
1.1k 17 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

 

     Before our large group left for the venue, Ajuka Beelzebub came to make sure everything was good with Ingvild. He then pulled me to the side and told me his findings...."Everything looks great, I was amazed at the devil miracle you pulled off..This will give me research directions to investigate. But as her Master I want to let you know that I found she has a sacred gear inside of her...I do not know what it is, but Azazel can help you go forward with that. Congratulations on your achievements."

     He then left surprising me about it, and Ingvild came to my side in worry. I just pat her cute head and say,"Don't look worried, he only confirmed how amazing you are and that I am a lucky King, to have an incredibly strong woman as my Pawn!" She just blushed at the complement that I truly meant. "Your first order as your King is.....Be happy!" She then followed me to everyone and we all left the hall......

     After making Grayfia my Queen I had expected her to be more relaxed than in the past....NOPE! Grayfia says to me,"Young master and my King, I am first and foremost your personal maid....This will not change. Grace will attend to you when you send me on tasks or I am unavailable to do so, or when I take time off to be with my husband. I am the perfect maid first and foremost....This is what my King and husband declared in the past!" Hard to take you seriously with that baby belly I gave you! Damn I have suffered the curse of the anime Sirzechs...and it is my fault!

     Grace while smiling says,"That's right young master, you have the Underworlds two top maids at your sides, your life will be smooth with us to care for you!" I am imagining her dog tail wagging back and forth! Whelp with them at my back, I am now the Most hated devil in the Underworld!

     Arriving at the banquet both Rias and Sona claim my arms to keep all the unwanted devil lady's away....With my powers known most female devils will use deception to hook me. So all of my girls are on high alert. My new peerage is staying together with Rias peerage as one unit so they cannot be taken advantage of as well. Well my Queen follows me everywhere like a shadow....And she is a huge deterrent due to her fame.

     If you're thinking the ONLY reason I made a record High-class promotion is due to my [Restoration] spell, then you're dead wrong, it is the strength I have amassed as a low-class devil!

     First, the fact that Grayfia is my queen. Second is the amount of devil contracts I have produced in my short year, Third is my fight with Coconuts and Vanishing Dragon, plus thwarting the Khaos brigade's infiltration mission. Forth my outstanding results in both promotion tests out performing pure-blood nobles. Fifth I am to marry both of the next heads of the Gremory and Sitri households. Sixth my one-handed devastation of a Rating Game pro, Riser using holy spells and abilities, the devils true weaknesses that I shake off like an angel would, making me a feared existence to all devil opponents that can see I held back! Seventh is my Underworld Dreadnought! And the last and most impressive feat....making Tiamat my familiar, a fucking Super-devil strength familiar I can summon anytime! Yes this is what sealed my status for sure! The only devil in history to make her mine.......They don't need to know she forced me, right?!

     As I greet noble after noble, a devil I know shows up and talks with us.....Misla Bael and her son. After some chatting I found out why Satan Gold became the Milf-hunter...It was because of these two, mother and son! Reporters that interviewed them found out it was none other than Satan Gold that on request of her son, saved his mother! Now all the puzzle pieces fit! This made so much sense now...I thought Drunk Me had slept with one too many devil Milf's I was unaware of!

     At this point an angry looking devil with short brown hair said to the two,"I do not want the two of you mixing with this Lord Tanaka anymore! Now let us go....." Ah this is Misla's husband and father to her son, Lord Bael......My gear is telling me he does not like how friendly his wife and son are with me. He seems to think with my Milf status as Satan Gold I will green hat him or something...sigh! I would never do that, but I know Drunk Me would do it and tape it for him to watch....My past life as a ninja must be the reason for my womanizing side....sigh.

     Benemue and Azazel made their rounds greeting the noble too, naturally Benemue refused all their drinking requests. Azazel is really getting drunk, borderline embarrassing me. So I need to celebrate my new power and give Azazel a fun surprise! Unknown to me, I accidentally had some dessert made with alcohol in it and none of my girls caught it, but It was not enough to bring out the full power of Drunk Matsuda, but bad thoughts began to surface....

     So I call over Saji and Issei and we have a secret meeting......."You guys are my bro's so to celebrate my happiness, I am giving you two this phone-list I got from Azazel when he started teaching! This is only half of the list but Azazel said it was OK to impersonate him and go out on dates! So since my girls wont let me do it...I want you two boys to have fun!"

     Both young men looked at me with awe and reverence because they recognized a lot of the girls! Most of them are girls that sleep around for better grades, but hey I don't care if those two have some fun! In the future Azazel's job was in jeopardy! Partially Drunk Me is bad too!

     Noticing my partially red cheeks, the girls evacuated me from the party and then took turns keeping my attention for the night in fear, I would go after maids or mothers! It was the best harem night ever!

     The next morning before school would begin we all returned via a circle since the girls already registered themselves. Akeno had to be given extra attention last night due to not being able to join my peerage as well, but Rias is her best friend and did not want to leave her side too. So ultimately she accepted this was a good thing! Rias said she will just have fun looking for new members after the youth matches, she is actually good at finding talents..This is her gold finger after all! I will still be her Pawn for the next few games. I can be on her team at any time so this is all good for her.

     We readied ourselves for school and then we were all off, Aika says,"Now that I am a devil, I will tell my mom I am moving into the mansion, so I can be with my young master!" Looks like she is really enjoying her new life as a devil.....She will be good and bad for my health!

     When we got close to school a crying Issei ran up to me in mental agony!

     Issei says,"Matsuda this is bad! Our two familiars and Motohama fucked us hard!" I never did mention, Issei actually made the clothes eating slime his familiar in this life...The tentacle one was killed by the girls though...When Issei found out he would get NTR'd by the tentacle slime he only contracted with the clothing eater!

     The girls watch our drama unfold with mirth in their eyes like the two of us deserve it for having perverted familiars! So I shakily ask,"What did those bastards do?!"

     Issei dropped to his knees and said sorrowfully,"Those three fuckers spent the whole day peeping and sexually harassing the girls from all grade levels! They were caught in the changing room lockers and stealing girls' undergarments. They were peeping in the Ken-do club. Roshi was taking naked pictures of the senior girls in their locker-room too! The worst part of all of this....the whole school is calling the three of us....[The Perverted Trio]!!!!!" *sob* *sob*

     My life flashed in-front of me! I fell to my knees next to Issei and shared his shame! *sob* *sob*

     At this time the third pervert walks up with a huge smile and lewd eyes from his high yesterday, not knowing that the two he broke laws with was a slime and a turtle!

     Motohama holds up a book in his hands, the name of the book was..[The three size encyclopedia!]!! "Brothers, thanks to our hard work yesterday, my masterpiece is done! Now what will we do today? Matsuda you said there were two senior girls you were wanting to make your girls right?" His wretched smile even shamed Issei....No, Issei is only pissed because his slime did it and not him!

     And why the fuck did Roshi mention those two senior hot girls that gave me love letters! I will feed that fucker to Tiamat!!!!!!

     Rias just says,"Hey Perverted Trio, knock it off or we will be late for school!" She hides her smile and I see Aika and Akeno reading the Encyclopedia!

     So the school witnessed a happy Motohama holding the shoulders of two of the school's most well known characters looking sad and about to cry.....And my awesome reputation I worked hard for was lost. Truly from that day on, I was known as a lewd woman eater! I think Big G has something to do with our new nickname!!!!!

     Well this is nothing, in two days I will have to fight the Old Satan Faction..........sigh.....

 
60