No longer a Pawn but a Pure-blood Gremory!
1.1k 16 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

     I am laying in a familiar bed, with a familiar ceiling, with familiar women laying on my arms and chest! So why am I having yet another mental crisis? Because somehow my body has changed and gotten stronger! But the scariest thing to happen, there are eight evil pieces laying on my chest?!

     All three women quickly get up and Rias grab's her pieces in shock! So I still feel like a devil and eject my pair of wings. Yup still a devil! After seeing I am a devil all the girls point at my head......

     In confusion I ask,"Do I have horns?" Then Grayfia smacks the top of my head!

     Rias says,"No but all your hair is a deep crimson!" I now notice there are many others that were in my large room. All my girls are here and a few maids I have seen around. I also see on a couch holding her son, Venelana.

     I am about to create a mirror out of demonic power and the whole room froze as well as I did! The reason for this is the magic circle and the color of my demonic power match the Gremory clan..........Silence and astonishment filled the room. When I look to my right hand I remember what he was saying to me about this mark...["There, now show that to my wife and she will know what to do with it....This will allow access to the family vault that only the blood family can enter! Now the family won't have to worry about resources!"]

     Venelana being a genius and not knowing what happened in the dream world figured out most of what is going on even without the whole story! She placed her son to the side and came to the still not moving me. She had seen my Gremory seal while making the mirror and my demonic aura. She looked at Rias holding the 8 Pawn pieces and the back of my hand and said,"Somehow, you have become a pure-blood Gremory devil!" I just looked at her my face having the [What the fuck you talk-in-about?!] look.

     She points to my hair, then to my hand and she then points to the evil pieces,"Somehow your body has changed down to your very core into a pure-blooded Gremory! I do not know what happened to you but I know no ordinary devil may carry the seal in your hand!"

     While all my girls look worried, I test some small things.....My light weapons work fine.....my magic other than its aura and my circle seem to work like before, but I am now in peak High-class strength in demonic power and control! My power of creation is still present too....I am still connected to my peerage...thank God for small miracles! Grayfia sits me down and she and Rias go and sit to talk with Venelana about what happened to my dream world. Grace brings me some juice and food while I straighten my thoughts.

     Zeoticus Gremory must have asked Big G for a way to protect his family when he was gone, and allowed him to transfer his bloodline to me......I wish I would have thanked him more....But I am sure he was happy with my answer. Well dad you got me by making me your successor! Hm, even if it might be incest...I wont let Rias go! Welp, name changes for everyone! I can't change the fact that I am now Matsuda Gremory!

     Our party had moved from my room to the main living area and there we met three Devil Kings....Ajuka, Serafall, and Sirzechs. Serafall immediately grabbed me and asked,"Little Mat are you OK! we were all worried about you!" She gave me a happy pout! I just nod yes.

     Ajuka walks to me and shakes his head,"I thought after the Devil Kings, no devil would make me question what I know of devils....Let me examine you and your body. Everyone, Matsuda and I will be gone just for a short while to run test in my lab, we will be right back!" Then the two of us vanished with Rias's evil Pawns to inspect.

     Scooby-Doo helped speed up the boring testing montage and the two of us returned with a smiling Ajuka.

     Ajuka just announces what we had mostly figured out to the crowd,"Bla Bla Bla and with the aura from Rias Pawns and the transfer of your Gremory bloodline, Matsuda is a certified Pure-blood Gremory devil with all the Gremory powers, with no direct relation! You can consider him a [Branch Family] so his union with Rias will have no impact. And Rias there is no damage done to your Pawn Pieces as if they were never used. So you can now use them on new servants!"

     Sirzechs with just a bit less grief in his eyes smiles and puts his hand on my shoulder then says,"As the Devil King and as a brother-in-law, let me be the first to officially recognize you Matsuda Gremory! And as a personal note, I am glad father chose you. Welcome to the family again as Gremory!" Damn hold in those man tears Mat!

      When the facts sunk in everyone greeted me again and the gloomy mood of the house eased just a bit. At least the future of the Gremory will still be bright!

     After Serafall was done stretching my cheeks for not turning into a Sitri the three Devil Kings left! I have already delivered the news to Sona and my girls on her end and to Kala, still in the human world....She walked out of her class to talk with me ha-ha! Benemue and Azazel were let in the info as well......and the latter just sighed at me!

     I used demonic power to change my hair color to my normal one, because it just looks weird on me as a shave! That night Venelana, Rias, and I had a talk about what we would do going forward.

     Venelana said,"Rias you will finish high-school as your minimum education and I will run things as your proxy, while you are there, but on the weekends you will come here to attend to the territory. Mat will be a Baron and be given the territory I showed you before and you will be in-charge of Kuoh in place of Rias! Also Rias's remaining servants there will be assisting in the needs of the three faction alliance. So you will be governing their actions as well. Do you two have any questions?"

     I look at Rias and smile,"I am at least glad I will see you graduate as a senior ha-ha! And I am clear about it mom. With Grayfia and Grace at my side there will be no problem for me even as a new Baron! Plus having the previous territory lord at my side for advice will make the transition smooth." My two maids in the back cracked small smiles.

     Rias just holds my hand and says,"Becoming the head of the Gremory came too fast, but with all of you at my side I know I can do it!"

     Venelana looks like she is taking a deep breath of relief,"Good! Hearing you both has lightened my heart. Now we will have a lot to deal with politically after the terrorist attack. So Rias for a short while just send your familiar for about a week to cover your school absences, and you and I will take care of the handover of the Head of the family to the nobility. Also son, you will be given a formal position in the Gremory groups business in the Underworld and Human-world."

     After Venelana finished her wine she asked,"Rias passed your fathers last words to me, but what did he tell you?"

     I try to think back on what he said,"He said I am the new man of the house! I want you to take my place and love my family as your own! I will have many kids with no father, So love everyone for me, I know it is unfair, but this old man is irresponsible, My wife is strong but she is emotionally weak. So just do your best for the Gremory's! I will leave you one last gift to help you with my wife and the family."

     The wine glass in Venelana's hand cracked and I stopped talking....her aura is bubbling up in anger? "He...said...I....am....emotionally....weak?!"

     In fear I backtrack,"Sorry I am sure I miss-heard him! I know he meant you are very strong!" Crap I just sweat drop inside!

     Venelana is now calm and coolly says,"Mat dear you and I both know you have a photographic memory! And this is something he would say! Just to say it when I can't vent is frustrating!" Oh look at the time!...It is time for plan [Pass the fuck out]!

     The three of us hammered out more details on our plans going forward, then I and all of my group would be heading back to Kuoh for the new day of school! In all this mess we almost forgot about the sports festival. It is today!

 

The leaders of the Underworld: Devil-King, Great-King and Arch-Duke!

The high-class devils there peerage goes: Duke, Prince, Marquess, Count, Viscount and Baron.

The middle-class devils: Baronet and Knight.

This is how the nobility of the Underworld flows!

59