New System Feature
370 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Initiating System Update…] [Initiating System Update…] [Initiating System Update…] [Initiating System Update…]

[Name: Han Cai]

[Age: 12]

[Life Span: 200 Years]

»Strength: 40

»Perception: 50

»Agility:  60

»Speed: 60

»Constitution: 70

»Intelligence: 10

»Charm: 10

»Cultivation: Qi Condensation level 3 (Celestial Ascension Technique, Soaring Sky Cultivation Technique)

»Skills: Crane Sword Style (Level 4)

»Skills: Cold Precision Sword Technique (Level 1)

»Skills: Qigong Cloud Soaring Technique  (Level 1)

»Skills: Invisibility Technique (Level 2)

»Skills: element escape technique (Level 1)

[Exchange Points:  1052 (40/day)]

[Extract Exchange Points: 10,000 (source EARTH, WIND, SPACE, FRIGID), WATER]

[Storage Space: Spirit Stone (153) Gold Coins (100)...  ]

[System Update:? (Collect 1000000 points to unlock)]

[Scan]

[Upgrade]

[Initiate Law of Equal Exchange?]

After the system updated the new source of exchange points, water was added to extract exchange points. Besides that system had one new feature, which was an upgrade feature.

This upgrade feature could unlock the hidden potential of weapons and techniques, making them even more powerful. However, upgrading came with a cost, as it required a large number of exchange points and also increased the difficulty of cultivating the upgraded techniques.

Additionally, the success rate of upgrading was not guaranteed, and there was a risk of failure, which could result in the loss of exchange points and the weapon or technique being damaged. Han Cai had to be careful in deciding what to upgrade, as he had to weigh the benefits against the risks and costs involved. The upgrade feature also allowed Han Cai to combine different techniques and weapons to create unique and powerful combinations, increasing his overall strength.

With the upgrade feature, Han Cai could also reverse the upgrades made to his techniques and weapons, allowing him to experiment and make changes as needed. Overall, this feature was a powerful tool for Han Cai to improve his abilities and become stronger, but it also required careful consideration and planning to make the most of it.

Han Cai gave this new feature a try.

[Object: Sword]

[Type: Refined Weapon]

»Attack: 90

»Defence: 50

»Sharpness: 95

Special Characteristic: Allows channeling spirit Qi through the weapon.

Han Cai had to tap into his savings again as this feature was too tempting. He used ten spirit stones. With 10,000 exchange points, he turned his normal white basic sword into a refined weapon. He had to imprint it with his Spirit Qi to use it. If he was a foundation establishment cultivator, He could move the sword using just spirit Qi and make the sword attack in the distance just by commanding it with Qi without even moving his body or hands.

After updating skills and systems, Han Cai felt the need to relax and unwind again. He made use of the private hot spring pool and sauna, settling for the whole day.

The next day in the morning, an Inner core disciple visited Han Cai and informed him that the sect master asked him to visit the inner sect hall. Han Cai left his cave abode; as usual, he took in the beauty of the Inner Sect during his walk.

Being an indoor person walking outside without feeling tired was a new experience for lazy Han Cai. Not feeling out of breath, looking at the clear sky where the sun was shining brightly, casting a warm glow over the mountaintops, was a feeling that really pleased him. Han Cai walked along the cobblestone paths, passing by other Inner Sect disciples who were also on their way to various places. He passed by several cultivation fields, where disciples were practicing their techniques, and some were even sparring with each other.

8