Xiaoyun’s Anger
300 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Han Cai left, the sect Master took out a black-colored medallion, inserted his spirit Qi into it, and spoke, "Convene the core elder's meeting. The situation is urgent."

After leaving the sect hall, Xiaoyun went back to her cave abode. She couldn't believe it, and she had a competition now. She had always been the sect master's favorite disciple, the one he doted on and lavished attention on. She had worked hard to earn that position, and now it seemed the sect master doted on Han Cai more.

Even though the sect master showed a proud, content face and spoke many good things about her while introducing her to Han Cai, she quickly noticed how careful the sect master was with Han Cai. The sect master always treated her like his most precious disciple, but when the sect master spoke to Han Cai, it was not a master speaking to his disciple but more like a father speaking to his son. Her master had a new favorite, a new core disciple named Han Cai.

Xiaoyun belonged to a rich and strong clan in Yin country. Although the clan was not as strong as the cultivation families, they recognized Xiaoyun's talent and went to great lengths to get her admitted into the Sky Soaring Sect. The goal of the family was to elevate their status and become one of the top cultivation families in Yin country through the Sky Soaring Sect. The family elders saw Xiaoyun's position as a disciple of the Sect Master as a great opportunity to achieve this goal. They had high hopes for Xiaoyun to become the Sect Master of the Sky Soaring Sect and help the family reach their aspirations. With a lot of responsibility resting on her shoulders, Xiaoyun was determined to live up to the expectations of her family. Everything was going as expected. Xiaoyun never had, even a small setback in her life. But the anomaly named Han Cai happened out of nowhere.

Xiaoyun was filled with a mix of emotions, anger, jealousy, and betrayal. She considered herself the princess of the sect, and everyone was below her. Her ego could not take it. She couldn't understand why her master would do this to her. She had always been loyal to him, followed his teachings, and always been the sect's top disciple. She had always thought that her master loved her like his own daughter, but seeing Han Cai's treatment, she realized the master always treated her as his disciple. She had never seen master use a stern voice with anyone. For the first time, she saw the master trying to use a stern voice for that kid like a father was trying to discipline his son.

When Han Cai used such shameless words in front of the sect master, instead of chiding Han Cai, the sect master sent her away just because that kid asked him to.

Xiaoyun couldn't help but feel that Han Cai was taking away everything she had worked so hard for. She couldn't stand the thought of him receiving special treatment from her master or being given resources that should have been hers. She couldn't stand the thought of her master praising him and not her.

She tried to calm herself down, but she couldn't shake off the feeling of anger. She knew that she could not confront her master about this and find out the truth. Even if she did, she was afraid of his answer. She didn't want to hear that she was not good enough as the new kid.

After She calmed herself, Xiaoyun started thinking. It was all because of this new kid. If she could get rid of him, things would go back to how they were. While she was thinking about how to get rid of Han Cai, an inner sect disciple entered her cave abode. She was called Mei. She was a follower of Xiaoyun.

"Mei," Xiaoyun said with a gloomy face, "I need you to find out everything you can about our new core disciple, Han Cai. I need to know his weaknesses, his strengths, and anything else that could be used against him."

Mei, who was loyal to Xiaoyun and wanted to please her, nodded obediently. "Of course, Xiaoyun. I'll do my best to find out everything I can about him."

Xiaoyun nodded approvingly. "Good. And once you have that information, I need you to use it to seduce him. I want him to be completely under your control."

Mei's eyes widened in surprise. "Seduce him? Are you sure that's necessary? Isn't he just a kid?"

Xiaoyun's expression hardened. "Yes, I'm sure. He may be talented, but he's still a country bumpkin and boy who doesn't know the ways of the inner sect. I need to make sure that he doesn't get too powerful and threaten my position as Sect Master's favorite disciple."

Mei nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. She knew that Xiaoyun was fierce and ambitious, and she didn't want to get on her bad side. "I'll do as you say, Xiaoyun. I'll gather information on Han Cai and use it to seduce him."

With Mei on the task, Xiaoyun was confident that she would be able to bring Han Cai down and secure her position as the favorite of the Sect Master. She knew that the inner sect was a cutthroat world, and she was determined to come out on top.

**************************************************

Author's Note:

Your positive comments keep me motivated. I want to thank everyone who is supporting my book here.

Please continue your support by adding the book to your Favorites, adding reviews and comments.

10