Elders Notice Frigid Qi
342 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Han Cai imprinted the flute with mental energy. The moment he succeeded, he felt a wave of drowsiness wash over him. He tried to bow to Elder Dongmei in gratitude for giving him the opportunity to see the flute, but before he could even utter a word, Han Cai lost consciousness. He was about to fall to the ground, unconscious.

Sect Master and Elder Dongmei reacted quickly, flying towards Han Cai in a race to catch him. Elder Dongmei was faster, reaching Han Cai first and catching him before he could hit the ground. Holding Han Cai in his arms, Elder Dongmei checked his pulse, sighing in relief as he felt a steady QI. But suddenly, he frowned, a look of concern etched on his face. Slowly, his frown turned into a look of glee as he realized something.

Sect master by the side, seeing elder Dongmei's reaction, was confused.

So were the remaining elders. They did not know what to say. Who was this kid who subdued earth rank treasure just like that? Did he break through mental cultivation? Doesn't that happen in the soul formation realm? What is the f*** going on here?

It was one thing to give them one shock but did this kid Han Cai intend to make them have Dao Heart attack? The more they thought, the more shocked they were. The flute of immortal that no one was able to subdue. This kid did it in an instant and broke through in mental cultivation?

After a long silence, Sect Master spoke, "Uncle Master, How is he?"

Elder Dongmei spoke "Zhu Xin. I have no words. Besides celestial energy, he has frigid Qi in his body. You told me he selected  Cold Precision Sword Technique in the core library. He must have had mastered Cold Precision Sword Technique to certain level. "

Sect master's eye lit up. Fairy Su from pill hall asked, " He fainted because of the frigid Qi?"

Sect master almost laughed out loud. While elder Dongmei looked at fairy Su as if he was asking are you really an elder of my sect. But seeing the same confused look of confusion on all the elders.

Elder Dongmei sighed and spoke, " No, he has strained his mental energy too much trying to subdue the treasure. That is why he fainted. He is alright. He will recover in a day or two."

Elders were more confused; Elder from the martial hall spoke, " Uncle master. Did he break through in mental cultivation? Doesn't that happen in the soul formation realm?"

Elder Dongmei shook his head and spoke." I mentioned before He is celestial talent in a real sense. The things that apply to normal cultivators do not apply to him."

Elder of treasure Hall sect " Uncle master, you mentioned frigid Qi? What does frigid Qi have to do with his fainting and Fairy Chang's flute?"

Elder Dongmei had a disappointed look in his eyes, were elders of his sect this naïve? If that is the truth, then his sect is really doomed.

Sect Master spoke, " What Elder meant is Han Cai can cultivate frigid Qi too. Most probably because of celestial energy, he can cultivate other energies too. This is good news for us as we can announce that he is a cultivator of frigid Qi, not celestial Qi, so other sects will consider him a talent but will not go over and beyond."

Realization dawned on all the elders. What was their biggest concern regarding Han Cai? When enemy sects find out, they have celestial talent in their sect; they will leave no stone unturned in trying to capture Han Cai. But if they learn Han Cai is a cultivator of frigid Qi. They might be tempted but not tempted enough to try to attack the sky-soaring sect.

**************************************************

When Han Cai woke up, it was the next day morning. He realized he was in his cave abode. He looked around and saw the sect master, elder Dongmei; all the other elders were present, crowding his room. Sect Master and Elder Dongmei were sitting while others were standing quietly. Han Cai thought, did they all wait all night for me to wake up? Don't they understand the concept of privacy, watching me sleep like old perverts?

But after some thinking, Han Cai felt it was reasonable; he stole their earth-grade treasure under their noses. He was lucky they did not beat the shit out of him.

Han Cai was also angry at himself for being so impatient. These elders did not have bad intentions, but what if he fainted somewhere dangerous? He would be on their mercy. Without even realizing it, he had become greedy for treasure, which is how you get killed in a world like this. Han Cai promised himself to let this be a lesson. From now on, he will never let his greed get the best of him unless he is fully prepared.

Han Cai sat up on his bed and Bowed.

He spoke, "I apologize for the inconvenience this disciple caused the elders; While looking at the treasure, this disciple had an epiphany and broke through his mental cultivation. This disciple had no intention to take away the sect's treasure."

Seeing Han Cai wake up sect master and elder Dongmei smiled. You could see the relief on the faces of other elders too.

Finally, the sect master spoke, "Han Cai, how were you able to subdue the treasure?"

**************************************************

Author's Note:

Your positive comments keep me motivated. I want to thank everyone who is supporting my book here.

Please leave a review for the book. It helps the book as the more ratings it receives, the more people consider it for reading.

Thank you.

7