Chapter 97 – Did I find them?
2.4k 4 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I continued walking through the forest, avoiding the ogres, and taking care not to walk over the monsters that were hidden under the earth. I'm very curious to know what this is.

'I want to know, but a part of me says it's not a good thing to do that.' I am afraid it is something dangerous that is down here, I will not be killed so quickly, but I still need to be careful.

The ogres are good because I can see them all and I know that I can beat them all just by destroying their heads, these underground monsters can be any monsters, well, we just are not going to mess with them, we are going to take it easy.

'Come on.' I started to go even deeper into the forest while hiding from all the monsters I saw with the drone and with my own eyes.

What else was in this place were, ogres, goblins and some animals that remind me of kobolds in the fantasy stories I read, they said in the stories that they are weak monsters, I hope that's it, if any see me, I hope I don't have problems.

As for the goblins, I already knew what they were since I put my eyes on them, they are horrid, they are short, and their skin is green, there is no way to confuse a goblin since they have such a characteristic appearance.

'But where are they? "As much as I looked with the radar and the drone I couldn't see the girls, I couldn't find three life forms together that I could remember them, and when I found one, it was always one monster.

I started to get very worried since I couldn't find them, I wondered if they are dead and that is why my radar cannot detect the signs of their lives, that thought crossed my mind, but I dismissed it right away.

They cannot be dead. They would not die that easily, even if there are monsters here that are strong for them, they are also strong, to die they must have faced a beast with a powerful force.

Well, all I have to do is look around this whole forest while I watch out for monsters, I don't want to call the attention of a massive group of monsters and end up having to fight, I'm too worried to fight now.

If I'm going to do that, I'll have to fight when I'm going to save the girls, other than that, and I'm in no mood to fight right now.

"Come on, don't let me down," I told myself to encourage myself, I can't get discouraged just because I haven't joined them yet, not long ago that I got here, I need to be more optimistic damn.

After fighting with myself, I continued using my magic to try to find the girls, I got the attention of some monsters while walking through the forest, but they were just goblins, so I just blew their heads so they wouldn't get the attention of other monsters.

And from then on, I continued to hunt and prayed to find the girls.

###########

After a moment of walking, I had already killed a lot of goblins and kobolds, but I still didn't catch any, I think my goal is now far from getting money, my goal is now another.

But to tell you the truth, I'm already getting annoyed by all this, I'm sure I've walked through half of this forest, and I couldn't find any sign of the girls, I can only see monsters everywhere.

I don't know how I haven't been attacked yet by an ogre or a stronger monster, maybe it's luck, the only thing I'm doing is blowing up the heads of weak monsters, but I'm still getting irritated.

How do they disappear like that? If I can't find any sign of their life, in the worst case they are dead, or in the best case they are somewhere that cannot be detected, I have to look for places like caves or something.

If they are profound in a forest, I think it is a little difficult for my magic to detect. I need to go into the caves that I find.

'Great, more work for me.' I didn't have enough work looking outside; now I also need to search inside caves, I thought it would be easier than that with my spells, it seems that I overestimated myself too much.

Well, as long as I don't have a dragon inside a cave, I think it's okay, wait, are there any dragons here? This is a significant doubt. If there are these types of monsters, there must also be dragons, so it is better to be careful.

In stories, they used to say that dragons hid inside caves or something, I can find one if I am unlucky, or maybe lucky since it will be cool to see a dragon up close.

"Well, let's stop thinking about it and worth focusing on the search now, I won't be holding back." Before, I was hiding from the ogres, but I don't think I need to do that since the eyes are very slow.

If I run at a little high speed, they will no longer be able to catch up with me and maybe give up chasing me. I need to do this, if I don't run through this forest and look elsewhere, I will never find anything, and if I do, it will take too long.

"Don't let me down legs." I looked at my legs for support and then started running at a very high speed.

As soon as I passed near the monsters, I didn't even have time for them to attack or chase me, that's what I was talking about, having a super speed is too good.

 

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

67