Chapter 98 – Dangerous monster?
2.3k 8 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I kept running at an absurd speed while watching some monsters trying to hit me halfway, but of course, it was all in vain, they didn't have enough speed even to follow me with their eyes, the speed was too much.

I was also taking a little care not to fall into a hole or something. Even looking at the drone, everything could be covered with vegetation, and I could end up falling into some hole.

It is an unfounded concern since I can fly out of the hole, yes, I know I could use magic to fly through the sky, but I am concerned that someone will see me. Even being inside the forest, there could be some adventurer here.

I have never seen anyone flying in this world, this can be very powerful magic, and I could end up falling apart if someone saw it.

I never had a chance to use this magic, since the places I was in always had people close by, but I had already thought of a way to use wind magic to do this, in fact, I never got to test it, but I think that will work.

When I have the right opportunity, I will use it, because now it won't make any difference if I fly through the skies. After all, the trees would cover almost my entire vision, and also someone can see me since I'm not so far from the city, and there may be someone in the forest.

I have two disadvantages here, so I don't want to use it now. Although it would be fun to fly, I think it would be the most fun thing to do these days, and I hope an excellent opportunity to use appears soon.

#########

'Damn, haven't I been around for a long time?' I'm already sure that I ran through almost half of this forest, why can't I get in? Not even my drone can detect anything, this is strange.

I thought they could be in some forest, but I can't find any, how can they disappear like this? This is already making me angry if only I found some belonging to them.

Maybe a gun, a piece of clothing, or something that will make me reach them, or that will make me sure that they came through here, I need to find something that makes me hope.

"Okay, come on." I tried my speed even more and started running around looking for something, I didn't expect to find much, but I ended up finding what I shouldn't have.

The moment I ran deeper into the forest, I started to feel very powerful magic coming from the ground, and my radar was also able to detect a vast life form, it was of incredible size, I can't imagine such a big animal.

How can there be an animal so big and with such powerful magic? I started to pay attention because I didn't correctly count the animal's head, yes, it was something like a snake, but it was underground, it was more like a giant mine.

'I need to get out of here.' The instant I stopped and started watching, I felt like I needed to get out of that place I was in, it was a feeling of 'If I don't get out of here, I'm going to die.' I never thought I would feel it, but I ended up feeling it.

Is this monster so strong that it can kill me? Or am I just overestimating him too much? I know I need to get out of here.

#########

The moment I jumped away from that spot, a vast dark red colored corn leaped off the ground in the same place as I was. His mouth was disgusting, he had so many teeth that I was getting agonized over it, and an enormous amount of goo and earth was mixed in his mouth.

I was glad I didn't get into that disgusting mouth, I'm happy my senses worked, and I managed to avoid being swallowed by this giant thing. Yes, she was normal; the jump she took off the land was incredible.

She reached 5 meters in height, just jumping out of the ground and even doing so. Her body remained on the ground, and this worm is the giant thing I've ever seen in my life.

"Damn, how am I going to fight this?" After she jumped out of the ground, she then went deep into the field again, she stayed most of the time underground, so I can't think of a way to attack it.

Also, I don't know exactly where to attack, I know where her head is because of her mouth, but nothing prevents her from having two heads or that she doesn't die just because her head is attacked, this is going to be complicated.

Why did I have to find such a showcase? I know this is a dangerous place, but it was at the wrong time that it happened because it is getting dark, and I still haven't found any clue from the girls.

'I can't be distracted here.' The moment I thought that I felt the earth shake, and again I jumped away, and the mine jumped out of the ground, I am surprised that she can feel where I am so quickly.

Taking advantage that she was out of the ground, I pointed my finger at her and started using multiple wind bullets on her head and body. Several holes appeared in her supposed head and body, but she doesn't even seem to make sense.

As I imagined, even if I cut off her head, it won't make any difference.

 

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

69