Chapter 99 – Toughest battle so far?
2.3k 9 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The worm got back into the earth even with its injuries, it was completely normal and it doesn't seem to have been affected by the wind bullets, it looks like this is going to be more complicated than I thought.

If your head is not your weakness, where could it be? I don't have any magic like that, but I can try to create some, but I think it will be a little difficult to try to think of some magic to create while this worm is attacking me all the time.

Besides the worm, there are still many monsters being attracted to this place because of the noise, but as soon as they see the worm, they all run back in fear, it seems that the monsters here know how to identify when a monster is more powerful than them.

I am more powerful than these monsters, I just have to find its weak point, but if I don't find it, the best way will be to chop this monster into pieces, there is no way it can survive like this.

'Come on.' I stood in one place and waited for the monster to attack. I don't know if he feels my magic or what, but he always knows exactly where I am this is a good thing since I can attract him very easily.

Can we call him a donkey for being attracted to me after having done so much injury to him? Well, whatever, it makes no difference now, since he's coming.

In the next instant, the ground started to shake again and I saw through the radar the worm approaching where I was when it approached and was almost swallowing me I jumped away and again it flew very high.

Seeing that, I started looking at her whole body that was out trying to find some weakness in her, so I can make just one attack. But since I didn't see anything, I pointed my finger at her and started shooting several wind bullets again.

The wind bullets hit the worm's body and made several holes while worm goo flew everywhere, it was very disgusting, but even so, the worm does not even seem to have felt my shots.

Even with several holes in her body, she continued to jump out of the ground and get into the ground again, it's like I didn't even hurt her. Seeing this, I decided to get heavy with her, I can't let her do what she wants anymore.

"Come on, you fucking worm." I started shooting several wind bullets on the ground to get your attention more quickly, and the next moment the huge worm was coming towards the shots at great speed.

As soon as it jumped off the ground, I started to imagine several blades of wind, and they all went towards the worm's body. Where the blades passed a piece of the worm's body fell on the floor, it was very disgusting.

I was able to see inside the worm's body because it was practically all stung, seeing this I thought it was the end, I even took off his head, but it wasn't like I thought, even without a part of his body, the worm started to enter the land again.

"You are not going." I created huge fireballs and threw it into the hole that the worm was entering, several balls of fire entered the hole behind it, it was so much fire that the heat around it was almost unbearable.

The instant I threw the huge amount of photo under the ground, the ground started to get very hot in that region, I started to think for a moment that I had exaggerated, but it helped me.

In the next instant, the huge worm jumped out of the ground, but now this time his whole body was out, it was bigger than I thought, I had just pulled out a part of her body, but even so, it is still huge.

'What a beautiful find.' I never thought I would find such a monster, and I also thought it would be difficult to face him, but he is already almost dead, let's say it wasn't funny.

The worm's body was completely black, I think the flames charred her whole body from the outside since she is not dead, she was not injured inside her body, so she can move.

And I also got my guess right, when I looked at the other end of the worm there was another mouth full of disgusting teeth like the other, is it a two-headed snake, or should I say worm?

That must be why she is still alive, she has two brains, so she continues to move even after taking off one of her heads. I thought I would need to end the worm's heart, but I think just pulling the other head off is enough.

The worm began to crawl desperately away from there because of the heat, it crawled at an incredible speed and had enormous strength, where it passed the trees were cut down, and if there were any monsters in front it was swallowed immediately.

It's certainly a dangerous monster, I'm glad I found it, imagine if it were Cibely and the girls who found it? They would already be dead.

"You will not escape." I started running at an incredible speed and reached the worm in an instant when I approached her, she seems to have noticed me and tried to increase her speed even more, but even so, I could keep up with her easily.

She tried to bite me a few times with that disgusting mouth of hers, but of course, she couldn't even touch me.

'You already had too much fun.' Seeing the worm doing this, I just stopped having fun with it and decided to attack to end it.

I created several blades of wind as the last time and attacked several times on his head and body, his head went off and a good part of his body was sliced, it was a disgusting and incredible scene.

"That was fun." I started approaching the worm's head to see those huge teeth up close, it was a very disgusting thing and I was curious to get a better look at her mouth, first I was sure she wasn't in time to take no chances.

As soon as I approached his mouth and started looking, I saw something that made me paralyze right there.

"It's a lie, right?" I stood there paralyzed watching the worm's mouth.

 

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

68