Chapter 100 – What the f*ck is this.
2.5k 4 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I approached the worm's mouth, I froze right there because I didn't know what to do at that moment. Do I go into despair? Do I try to do anything? Is this a lie and nothing is wrong?

'Dammit dammit dammit.' I couldn't accept it and there was a way for it to be a lie, if it happened, I don't know how I can stand it.

In the worm's mouth, Cibely's sword scabbard was caught between the worm's teeth, the scabbard was not complete, it had been torn by the teeth, and it had only part of the sword's scabbard.

How do I know it's her sword? I saw the scabbard of her sword many times, and its scabbard has the first letter of her name stamped, it was the letter "C" made of iron that was nailed to the scabbard, and it was there in the scabbard that was inside the worm's mouth.

I didn't know what to do at that moment, I didn't know if I would just cry and accept their death, or if I didn't accept their death and continue to look for the forest, maybe they were just attacked and didn't die, right?

But something amazing happened, when I looked on my radar, I could see 1 life form inside the worm, I didn't know what was inside, but I was alive. I couldn't see it before because of the size of the worm that prevented me from seeing the sign of it, I don't know what it is, but I need to open her belly quickly.

I don't know what it is if they were the 3 girls they would have 3 signs of life, but there is only 1, but I have to know what is inside, if their bodies are not here, they are alive, right? They cannot have been digested in just one night.

I don't know if I can bear to see their bodies, but I have to make sure they are dead, I want it to be a lie, but maybe it is not, so I am afraid to open my belly, but as there are some living thing in there, I need to open it anyway.

###########

I walked to the place where I had the sign of life and created an ice sword in my hand. The signal was in the middle of the worm's belly, thankfully I didn't shoot in the middle of his body, if I had done that, whoever is inside would be dead.

'Damn, this is disgusting.' I started to open the worm's belly taking care not to hit the sword on the person who was inside the belly of mine I don't know if it's a person, but to survive inside her belly like that, I don't think monsters like those who live here would survive.

Whenever I put my sword in the worm's belly to open it, a lot of green goo would fall on the ground, so it was very disgusting, I don't get along with disgusting things, so I don't like doing it at all.

"Come on, just a little more." After some time I was approaching the worm's stoma, her "skin" layer was very thick, my wind bullets are too strong to cross it not easily.

'Okay, moment of truth.' I swiped my sword one last time to open the worm's stomach directly, and the instant I opened it, everything that was inside his stomach was thrown out at once, including the person inside.

As it was stinking so much, I distanced myself a little and turned my face away, because a huge stench was coming directly on my face, I couldn't stand it.

'Damn it.' After waiting for a while, I turned to see what had come out of the worm's belly, and what I saw was.

Cibely was lying on the floor in the middle of the green goo, her clothes were starting to be digested and she was unconscious, seeing that, I ran towards her very fast.

"Hey Cibely, wake up," I yelled at her, but she didn't wake up, but as she was in the middle of the green goo, I caught her even with difficulty because of the difference in size and took her out.

'Damn, my dress is now all dirty with this like.' But now is not the time to care about it, I have to know what her condition is, damn it, how am I going to do this?

In this situation, I thought it was the perfect time to create a new spell, a spell that analyzes a person's injuries, and that does a CT scan to know the person's condition inside, it won't be the same, but I will try to create the same concept.

If I remember correctly, a tomography machine or machines in this way use cross-sectional radiographs, and a computer only processes all the images taken from inside the person's body.

I can try to do something like this, but the images are processed in my mind, it won't be as complicated as I thought, even if I studied a little, I think I can create the same concept as the tomography.

Not only tomography, but I can use it to analyze the whole body.

This magic would have been useful when I treated Emily's mother, even though I was able to identify her illness even though I didn't need it, but if I had, I could have found out if she had other problems.

Now, let's try this.

I started to imagine the whole process of a hospital machine, I know how it works for things I saw in my old life, but as I am not a professional in the area I do not know everything perfect, but even so, I hope it works.

 

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

72