Chapter 101 – Did I get to cure she?
2.6k 10 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I approached her belly and started using magic, it was working, I was able to see everything that was inside her belly. Cibely was breathing heavily at the time, and I understood why.

I looked at his organs inside his belly and they were partially crushed, mainly his lung, now I understand the reason for his shortness of breath. I can't believe that she survived this state for so long, no ordinary person could achieve a feat like that.

'You're very strong.' While using my magic to continue looking at her body, I smiled at her and stroked her head, she was a strong woman and endured all this time with her body that way, she deserves my congratulations.

She also had many broken bones, her arms were in a deplorable state, it was as if someone had taken her arm and twisted it like a floorcloth, it was a horrible thing.

"I hope you are well, come on." Seeing that, I thought it was time to heal your entire body, so I started using my healing magic on all parts of your body, literally your entire body.

Her clothes were completely torn so I could see her breasts.

Your breasts weren't too big or too small, maybe it's the right size? The nipples of her breasts are pink and beautiful, my desire to brush them right there was flowing inside me, but I didn't do that.

I also looked at the lower part of his body and managed to see that his "precious place" was extremely beautiful, but of course, I ignored it, what would I do if I were accused of harassment at that moment? I think it's better to do nothing.

'We will focus on healing her.' I continued to focus my magic mainly on his belly as his organs were in that state. I thought Emily's mom was in a worse state because of cancer, but Cibely's body is destroyed.

Well, it is no longer destroyed since I have finished healing everything at this point.

Yes, I had finished healing and Cibely has not yet woken up, of course, she would be slow to wake up, someone who is in this state could not wake up only after being healed, basically, I need to wait a few hours for her to return to normal.

"I don't think it's a good idea to leave you in that state." She was undressed, and I couldn't walk around with her undressed, what if we meet other adventurers on the way? What if a perverted monster appears?

'I can't let that happen.' Only I could see Cibely's beautiful body, I can't let anyone take her breasts, that would be an affront to this beauty!

I looked like a freak raising my arm in the middle of the forest, but I think it was good for me to be a little excited.
Well, what matters now, is how I will go to the city to get clothes, and I will leave her there in the middle of the forest, she would be attacked at the same time, I need to do something that makes her safe at least when I am in the city.

'Ah, I know.' I had a somewhat predictable idea, but I'm pretty sure it would be functional, so I decided to put it into practice.

######

After figuring out how I would do it, I started putting my plan into practice, it wasn't a plan, but it would help me get to the city without worrying about Cibely, but before doing that, I needed to take care of it.

Around us we had some ogres and goblins, I could see them, they seemed to have been attracted by the smell of the giant worm, I don't know why but it seems to have attracted many monsters.

"Well, I'm not going to fire a good fight, come on." I still need to send the money to Emily tomorrow, so I can't waste that much time and I need to go quickly after the other girls.

Seeing the monsters around me and realizing that I wouldn't need to do a hand-to-hand fight, I started shooting several wind bullets and also using ice magic to tear the monsters to pieces.

This time I didn't want your materials, so I was just using them anyway, I wouldn't have to be careful to do that.

'Well, I think this is the last one.' I shot the wind bullet at the last ogre that was nearby, after looking with my search magic, I realized that at a great distance there were other monsters, but I think they will not come to this place.

"Let's do this." I approached the body of Cibely that I had placed lying next to a tree and then I started to put the barrier around his body, yes, a barrier.

I thought of the magic that I used to protect myself from the attacks that I suffered, so this time I am making a barrier to maintain myself as protection for a person.

It will only take me a few hours or even minutes to go into town, pick up clothes, and come back, so I won't have to keep the barrier here for long, just long enough to do all of that.

After a few seconds, the barrier was already there. It was the same barrier as always, a red barrier of a strong color, this time I put enough power in it to keep it there.

I don't know if these protective barriers remain active if the activator is at a very long distance, but I hope she stays, I don't want to see Cibely being eaten alive by monsters, I think it would be the vision of hell.

'Well, then, let's go.'

I left Cibely behind and started running through the forest at an unbelievable speed, since I was alone here, using all my speed would not be a problem, I can run at the speed of a sports car.

 

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

75