Chapter 102 – Clothes for Cibely.
2.5k 7 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Throughout my journey through the forest, some monsters appeared and tried to attack, but of course, they did not succeed, I was at such a speed that when they tried to hit me I passed before their attacks hit me.

Even if monsters are strong and have good agility, they cannot against my speed.

A speed that I need to slow down at this point, if I get caught here, I will have some problems, I don't want the gate guard to know my speed. I don't know how he still didn't suspect my strength.

I basically go out hunting every day and come back with nothing, can't he suspect that I'm using storage magic? Is he an idiot or something? I can't describe how it got me confused.

'Well, he better not discover anything at all.' I am afraid of being some old pervert who will use my secrets to blackmail me.

Of course, he wouldn't do that, I'm just making an inside joke here, leave me alone.

"Are you back?" When I left the forest, I started running at the speed of an ordinary adventurer, well, I don't know if that is the right term to use because I keep putting myself as an abnormal person.

Maybe I'm an abnormal person, but now is not the time to think about it.

"Sorry, I'm in a bit of a hurry, we can talk later," I said it just out of politeness, of course, I didn't want to talk to him again, I didn't have to listen to his stories or how I am a child and I shouldn't have to venture out.

But his action was more normal than I thought, he waved at me and opened the way for me to enter the city, he was very polite now, he doesn't even seem like the person who tried to stop me from going out the first time.

"Good luck with whatever you're doing." He shouted from a distance while waving, and I smiled at him and continued on my way towards the clothing store, I go to the same clothing store I went to before, I think there is enough.

I'm going to buy some cheap clothes, I don't think I need to buy expensive clothes for Cibely right now, I need clothes just to protect those breasts, as I said before, I can't let anyone but me see those wonders!

I'm willing to take a chance on that!

############

After some time walking around the city and getting looks from some adventurers who passed by, I arrived at the door of the clothing store that I had come before, the store owner was at the door doing nothing.

It seems that she is not having much success in her store, perhaps sales are not going very well. I can't understand since the clothes she sells are of great quality, well, maybe she just has no customers right now.

"Good afternoon, I would like to buy some more clothes." When I called the owner of the store, she looked very surprised, but when she saw me, her face distorted a little, I think I understand why.

My clothes are all soiled with monster goo, I ended up not cleaning when I was in the forest, so she must be irritated or something to see her beloved clothes in that state.

She doesn't have to worry, I'll wash the clothes when I have the opportunity, but at this moment I think it's better to buy another one for me too, it doesn't have to be very expensive or beautiful.

"Alright, come in." The owner of the store, even though she was a little irritated, invited me to enter the store, and after I entered, I just said: "I need clothes for an adult woman, a black blouse, pants, and also underwear." I almost forgot about underwear.

Just imagine a girl like Cibely walking around without panties, if someone saw it it would cause an uproar, and I don't want something like this happening, especially with Cibely, I have to protect her integrity.

I think I've been worrying a lot about Cibely, I need to restrain myself a little.

"I wait for a while, I'll get some clothes that are in accordance with your request." She always said everything politely, although her face showed otherwise. I thought I became a friend of hers after spending money here, but it seems like ruining her dress was the last straw.

It's not even spoiled, it's just dirty, so she should calm down.

"Here, I think you will like these clothes." The shop owner came back with some clothes in her hand.

#####

After she showed me the clothes, I found a pretty outfit. It was basic white panties and pants made of leather. The blouse had short sleeves and had a skull print.

It looks very much like a biker outfit, it fit Cibely's standards when I first met her, so I ended up buying the clothes, I think she will like these clothes, maybe she will start wearing them in her day-to-day life.

"I also need a set, a shirt, and pants." I also wanted some clothes for me, I know it’s not the goal here, but I can’t stand to wear this dirty dress with green goo anymore, I need to change these clothes.

"Okay, I'll be right back." She went to the back of the store again and then came back carrying some clothes, from a distance I already saw that it was clothes that fit my taste, this woman is good.

The blouse was a light blue color and had the print of a girl, a girl holding a wizard's staff. It looked very much like an illustrative image of someone, maybe even that, in fact, the print is very beautiful and well done.

The pants were black, a standard pants and the panties were also basic white like Cibely's, I think it's a very nice set.

 

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

65