Chapter 103 – I showered with her.
2.7k 10 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay, I'll take both sets." As I was a little rushed, I immediately asked how much it would cost, and it was even cheap, each piece of clothing was about 1 copper coin, only the pants cost 2 copper coins, the underwear and the blouse were the same price.

 

I thought it was a little strange to be the same amount, but I didn't argue, I just paid what I owed her and put the clothes in my storage, the woman had never seen me using the storage so she was surprised, but I didn't care.

 

It's okay for a clothing store owner to know that I can use storage magic, it's not like she's a queen killer in disguise, right? Hahaha, I think I should stop thinking about crazy things.

 

'Well, now let's go.' Now with the clothes I bought, I went through some food stalls on the way, bought a lot of meat and fruits, they are in that forest for a long time, so of course they will be hungry.

 

I am also sure that they have no food with them, during the attack they must have lost everything, but even if they have food, it costs nothing to store a little. Maybe someday that stored food will do something.

 

After I finished buying some clothes, I headed towards the exit of the city, when I passed in front of the guild, I found Suzan standing in front of the guild while looking at the people in the street, she was very distracted.

 

"Are you back yet? What about the girls?" Suzan looked a little uncomfortable, but I just answered her question in the most direct way possible: "I found Cibely, the other girls are still missing, but I promise I'll be back with all of them." I said with conviction.

 

"What do you mean, you found Cibely, where are you-" I didn't even finish Suzan talking, I started walking even faster towards the exit of the city, I don't want to spend more time here.

 

When I passed the gate, the guard noticed that I was in a hurry, so he didn't even try to talk to me, he just looked at me but didn't say anything, well, I think he did the right thing because I won't answer even if he says something .

 

After reaching a safe distance and close to the forest, I started running at that same speed, an incredible speed, and again I met several monsters on the way, well, I just ignored them all.

 

They were monsters so weak that I didn't need to spend my time doing that, maybe someday I just kill all the monsters in this forest for fun, I think it will never happen, but it's just a stupid idea.

 

"I just want the barrier to remain standing." If the barrier has been deactivated, I am afraid of what may have happened, but because of my power and the amount of mana I have, I find it difficult to have something happen.

 

And that's exactly what happened, when I got to where Cibely was, everything was still the same, the barrier was still around her and she was still fine, the only difference is that around her there were some monsters wanting to attack her, but they just hit the barrier.

 

They have a lot of courage to try to attack Cibely while I'm away, are they idiots or something? Well, they are just monsters, of course they would be stupid, they are stupid and now they are dead.

 

I created an Ice sword in my right hand and started to cut all the monsters that were around the barrier into pieces, the arms, and their heads flew through the skies, it was a wonderful scene.

But after doing that, my clothes just got more soiled with monster blood, but I didn't care about that.

 

After killing all the monsters, I broke the barrier and approached Cibely. First of all I carried her away from that place, and propped her up on a tree, it wouldn't do to change her clothes if she was in the middle of a lot of dead monsters.

 

After I put her propped up against a tree, I started to take off her clothes, in fact I started to take out what was left of them, they were just rags, that couldn't even be called clothes anymore.

 

"On here." I used water magic to cleanse your whole body. I made sure not to feel your breasts before, but this time it was necessary for me to pick them up to clean.

 

I will not deny that the sensation was wonderful, it was a soft sensation and her breasts were very soft, but I held on to do nothing else, and after a few minutes, her body was totally clean.

 

Before putting the clothes on her, I also removed my clothes and cleaned my own body with water magic. After I finished washing, I put on the clothes I had just bought, and after I got dressed, I also put on the clothes in Cibely.

 

This time she was fully dressed, so I could refrain from doing anything now, and I could also be calmer since no pervert would see her naked, well, I don't know if I can be considered a pervert, but whatever.

 

"Now I can only wait." I sat next to Cibely and stayed there to wait for her to wake up. Maybe she'll be a little late, but it's not too late, maybe she'll wake up before it gets dark.

 

I have to take them back to town tomorrow, as I need to send the money to Emily, and I can't be late.

 

I know they are all my friends, but Emily is more important to me right now. But even so, I wouldn't sacrifice all three because of that, I would find some way to do both.

 

Haaa ~~

 

I sighed because I was a little tired, not physically, but mentally. I've done a lot today and this is making me a little tired, maybe I should get some sleep?

 

I put the barrier around us both, and after a few minutes I fell asleep.

 

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

69