Chapter 104 – I told her everything.
2.7k 14 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hmm ~~

When I woke up, I was in the middle of the forest and I didn't understand what happened very well, but after thinking for a while I started to remember everything that happened. During our expedition, we were attacked.

We were just hunting a large number of ogres to make some money, but during our hunt, we ended up being attacked by a giant worm.

I know this worm, it does not have a name, but they say they are very strong and that they are usually below the ground, that is, underground, and attack any sign of movement.

I remember walking with Clevina and Eleonor and we were attacked, after that, I just sent them both away to fight it alone.

We had already fought the worm for a long time, but even so, we were unable to cause deep wounds in it we were in an infinite cycle, we would not win this fight.

After realizing this, I decided to send them away because I was going to die, I was sure of it. I was just going to sacrifice myself for them to get out of here safely.

I know this is not a smart thing to do, but I decided to do it, I liked them enough for that, maybe because they were friends for years and I loved them for it, or maybe I'm just an idiot?

"But didn't I die?" I remember the feeling of being swallowed by that thing, but after that, I just blacked out and I don't remember anything after that, I was just sure that I would be dead when I was swallowed by that thing.

"Hm?" I looked ahead and realized that everything around me was red, but it was not a very dark red, so I could see beyond it, and beyond the red, there was that worm, but this time it was not right.

"She is dead?" I said in disbelief what was going on, who would have the capacity to kill this thing? Ah, I know who has that ability.

After thinking of some possibility, only a little girl came to mind.

Hmm ~~

"What?" I heard the voice of someone beside me it was a little distant, but it was beside me. When I looked at that voice, I found it, Larissa was lying there beside me while sleeping.

So she did it all, I knew it could only be her, this little girl is so strong that I am even afraid of what she can do if she uses all her strength.

"It looks like she took care of me in every way." I looked at my body and realized that I was wearing new clothes, and after realizing what she had done, my face started to get hot.

Again I was blushing for something like that, well, she did it for me, so I have no reason to be ashamed, but just thinking that she saw my whole body already makes me want to die.

She's just a little girl, but I'm still very ashamed, I think I need to change my mindset a little.

##############

Hmm ~~

"You woke up?" As I opened my eyes, I heard a girl's voice beside me, it was a very nostalgic voice, and of course, it would be Cibely's, she was the only one who was beside me.

After looking at her, I realized that she had a smile on her face, she seemed happy to me instead, and I was also very happy to see her awake as well, I was so happy that I ended up jumping on top of her and hugging her tightly.

When I hugged her, she held on a little, but after a few seconds I felt her arms on my back, she was embracing me too, we were there for a long time.

"I thought you wouldn't survive, I'm glad that I managed to save you if you had died, I don't know what I would do," I said as I continued to hug her.

"I'm glad you met me, you know, I thought I was already dead, I felt my death coming when I was swallowed by that thing, it was a surprise when I woke up here, and an even bigger surprise when I saw you by my side. " His voice was close to my ear, so I shivered a little.

"So, how did you find me?" Cibely seemed a little confused about how I found her, so she asked this after we stopped hugging, we were hugging for so long that when I looked at Cibely's face, she was very red.

Well, she remains the woman who is ashamed easily, of course, a person would not change overnight.

"Well, it was like this ..." After that, I started to tell what had happened.

I talked about how I ran through the forest for several hours after three, and ended up finding this worm by accident, and having the opportunity, I ended up killing it, even though I had some difficulties, I was relatively easy to kill it.

When I said it was easy to kill her, Cibely gave a dry laugh, looking a little incredulous at my words.

But I ignored it and kept counting.

I also said that I could feel that there was a living being inside the worm, and after opening her belly I found her inside unconscious, after that, I just said that I healed her with magic and also changed her clothes, said nothing about the spells themselves, just that I healed her.

"Did you go through so much just to save me? You should have let me die, shouldn't you?" Cibely had a sarcastic tone, but after she said that, I looked at her with irritated eyes, making her apologize immediately.

"Well, aside from that, where are the others, do you have any idea where they went?" I wanted at least some clue as to where they were, if Cibely was with them, she might know something.

"Hmm, I think I know where they can be, but I would need you to escort me there, all right, miss?" Cibely said playfully.

Well, even in this situation she still hasn't lost her sense of humor she seems to be very nervous, Cibely normally would never make jokes in this situation, maybe she is doing it to be calmer, so I let her do what she wants.

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

72