Chapter 105 – Maybe it’s them.
2.5k 9 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cibely had lost her sword during the fight with the worm, so she wanted my help to escort her, and of course, I accepted, I see no reason to refuse that, I also really want to find those two.

"Okay, but I need to do something first." I almost left without doing a very important thing, which was to catch the worm.

He could give me a good reward if I sold to the guild, so of course, I wouldn't leave this beautiful source of materials behind, the more money the better, that's my motto today.

When I put the worm in my storage, Cibely was surprised for a moment, but then shrugged and said, "I have no reason to be surprised since it's you." It seems that she had already accepted my abnormality at that moment.

I cannot deny that it is very strange to see such a large worm disappear, but it is still possible.

"Let's go now?" Cibely, who realized that I was done, called me to go after the girls. I still wasn't sure if she would be in that place, but I have no idea, so following Cibely is the best thing for now.

"Are they all right?" I was genuinely concerned about these girls, they were alone in this forest and I was also without Cibely, people without their "Leader" always end up having more difficulties.

"Don't worry, those girls are very strong." Cibely seemed quite calm, but in reality, her hand was shaking, seeing that I took her hand.

She was a little surprised for a moment, but I continued to hold her hand. Cibely blushed and also shook my hand, from there we walked together through the forest in search of the girls.
######################
It was close to dusk and we were still in the middle of the forest, when I asked Cibely, she said that we were almost arriving at the place where she believed the girls were when I asked, she started explaining to me where it's that.

It looks like it's a house they found by accident in the middle of the forest. About a month ago they found this house and from there they started using it as a shelter when they need to eat their meals.

They know that it is a little dangerous to stay in a house they do not know and that it can collapse at any time, but even so, they continued to stay inside the house whenever they could.

Cibely said that when they were facing the worm and she told them to run, they ran towards the house. She wasn't sure if the girls would be here, but she had a great chance.

"We are close, just a little while longer." Cibely realized that I was getting tired of waiting for this place to appear, so she decided to end up saying that it was already close, I hope it's close this time.

And this time it was close, after we passed some trees, we entered a relatively open field without much vegetation, and in the middle of it was a house made of wood.

It was a very old house and its windows were boarded up, much like what people do in zombie apocalypse movies it was quite macabre, the house was so old that it could collapse at any moment.

"This is very dangerous, are you sure they are there?" This place is so old and scary that I was in doubt if these girls were inside, seeing this, I decided to do what I do best, use magic.

I activated my search magic to see if there was anything inside the house. When I activated the magic, I could see that there were many monsters around us, and there were also two signs of life inside the bar.

'Could it be them?' Even though they are two signs of life, it may just be a coincidence, I'm still not sure what they are.

I couldn't use my drone to look inside since the windows are closed and the door is closed too, so we can only get in through the front door, but carefully.

"We are going to approach slowly, there is someone inside, but I am not sure that they are not," I said to Cibely in a low voice, I didn't want to draw the attention of whoever was there, even if it's the girls, I need to be careful.

Cibely agreed with me and after that, we started to approach the door carefully, but something amazing happened when I reached for the door handle to open it.

The moment I pushed the door a little, I hugged Cibely and jumped away while holding it. Well, the reason? I felt death coming towards me, actually towards Cibely, because it wouldn't kill me.

That was a spear, a spear just went through the door, and if I hadn't fled that place, Cibely's head would have been pierced with the tip of the spear, I'm glad I did it in time.

"That scared me." When I realized, I was holding Cibely in my lap while she was red, very red, so for her to calm down, I put her on the floor.

Seeing this, I decided to use brute force, whoever was inside already knew that we were here, so I see no problem in acting now, in fact, that was a spear, so it could be Eleonor.

So I decided not to use powerful magic here, I just did something not very dangerous, I just kicked the door, but with a lot of force, I think I put more force than I should have, the noise was very loud, loud enough that the monsters could be attracted.

Kyaaa ~~

And after I kicked the door, I just heard a scream from the other side, and when I looked into the room, I was surprised.

 

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

70