Chapter 106 – Another poisoning, but not me?
2.4k 8 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I opened the door, I saw Eleonor lying on the floor while the door was totally on top of her, I had knocked very hard on the door, so I was worried that I had hurt her in some way, so I approached her.

"Are you hurt somewhere? Please excuse me, and I didn't know it was you." I felt like an idiot for doing something like this, but even so, I was a little right here, I wasn't sure it was them, so I had to be a bit careful.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, but how did you find me?" Eleonor seemed a little confused with me here, but when she asked that, I just looked back, and she looked at the same place that I had just watched.

When she did that, small tears started streaming down her face, her happiness in seeing her friend was genuine, so I was also pleased to see her so happy. I looked at Cibely, and she was the same way she was crying.

But I think this is not the best time to enjoy the reunion, because when I looked at the corner of the room, I saw Clevina left there while she was covered with a dirty blanket, and next to her, there was a massive pool of blood.

"Hey, hey, what happened yet?" I approached Clevina to see what had happened, but she was unconscious and didn't respond.

Cibely, who had not seen her friend, when she saw her, was speechless.

Eleonor came up to me and started talking: "Some monsters attacked us on the way, and she wounded herself in the leg, but as she was knocked out almost immediately, she was unable to use magic to heal her wound." Now it makes sense

I know Clevina is a magician, so her suffering an injury and not healing is a stupid thing to do, she's not using what she knows best, but since she was knocked out almost at the same time, I don't think she had nothing to be done.

"But why did she pass out? Don't you remember?" I wanted to know what had happened before she could pass out, as it can help save her, well I can keep her anyway, but it's better to be an intellectual here

"Well, when the goblin attacked her with an arrow, I removed the arrow, and we kept running, but after a while, her leg went numb, and she passed out." From Eleonor's description, I already knew exactly what had happened here.

Poison.

It's the only explanation for why she passed out, or her leg went numb in some way, and it can be a dangerous poison, I think it's best to cure it quickly.

"I'm going to take this off." Around Clevina's leg was a white cloth that was now red with blood tied tightly there, it seems that she did this to stop the bleeding, and it worked since she was no longer bleeding.

'First.' After I finished removing the cloth, the blood started to flow again, so I stopped the bleeding with healing magic, that was the most straightforward procedure, now comes a slightly more complicated process.

'You need to remove all the poison from your system.' I don't know what type of poison was put in your body, so the only thing I was able to do was to examine your entire body and body as I did in Cibely.

After seeing Cibely's body, I got all the information in my head. Maybe my head is working as a computer right now. I think it is precisely that.

When I activated my magic, I started to observe her whole body, and I went more in-depth as I could, I even watched the minutest details of her organism, it was a spectacular thing to see the human body inside, I never imagined I would have this experience before.

'It must be around here.' I started looking closer to the wound because the poison must be more concentrated there. If it hasn't been hit in a long time, the poison should not have spread much.

And after a few seconds of searching, I quickly found the cause of it all.

In my old life, I had knowledge that a person would not have, which in this case is knowledge about poisons; it is something clueless that I learned in my spare time.

I didn't want to make an attempt and kill someone poisoned. I just did it for my amusement. I learned about poisons, but I never created one. I was just a person who likes to know but who never does anything, like most things I learned.

The poison that was in Clevina's body, called "Hemlock," a toxin that causes paralysis and affects the respiratory system, was used a lot by Europeans I don't know how this plant ended up in this world, even more being used by monsters, is weird.

Well, it is strange, but it is not impossible to happen, in this world there can be many things that also exist in my old world, I just have to discover them.

"She was poisoned," I said in a calm voice.

"What the fuck, can you help her?" I have never seen Eleonor swear before, but this time it seems to have gone unintentionally, I was surprised for a moment, but then I replied: "Don't worry, it's easy to solve." And after saying that, I started to do the whole process.

I removed all the poison that was in Clevina's organism. It was much easier than I thought I didn't remove it, but I erased it from her body, it was straightforward and fast.

When I finished and closed the wound on his leg, Cibely said, "Are you finished yet? Wasn't it too fast?" But I just said it was a simple procedure, and the girls just accepted it.

After I removed the poison, Clevina continued to sleep. She will stay like that until tomorrow morning. It seems that we will have to stay here for the night.

 

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

65