Chapter 107 – Let’s go back.
2.3k 9 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night was very quiet, we thought about taking turns between us so we could sleep well, but because of Cibely and Eleonor's tiredness I decided to stay up all night and let them sleep.

I don't get tired so easily so I had no problem doing that, it would also be better since I could use search magic to look around the house. But I should have worried, during the night, no monsters came near the house.

Maybe because it was very quiet and they were not attracted, but I think it's a little strange because monsters are also attracted by the smell, in fact I'm not sure about that, but it may be true.

Well, I never tested it to see if it worked like that, and I think I will never test it, I think this is a waste of time.

"Are not you going to sleep?" During the night, I realized that Cibely kept her eyes open looking at me. She had slept, it seems that she woke up in the middle of the night and could not sleep anymore, but that strange girl, even though she is tired, cannot sleep.

"Well, I just wanted to continue talking to you, can I?" Cibely had a smile, but at the same time she had a bright red face, she is not so used to starting a conversation.

"Okay, but you'll be tired tomorrow morning." Well, she was sleeping in the belly of that worm for a long time, I think I am very wrong to say that she is tired, since the other two, they are sleeping soundly.

"Don't worry, it won't happen." Cibely said as she got up from the floor that she was lying and propped her back against the wall, just like me.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to thank you for saving me and also for going after these two" She looked at the girls who were sleeping next to her and continued: "These two are very important to me, you don't know how you meant to me to have saved their lives. " Cibely looked like she wanted to cry, but I stopped her.

"I did it because I like the three of you, you are one of the first people I met after I ran away from that place, I wouldn't let you die so easily, you know that, right?" I was trying to look cool, and it seems to have worked.

When I looked at Cibely's face, she was red, she was red before, but now she has crossed the limits of human capacity, worried I said: "Hey, is everything okay?" I tried to get closer but she just told me not to worry and then dropped to the floor.

After a few seconds she was snoring while pretending to sleep, well, if she doesn't want to say the reason for all this, I just need to leave it as it is, now I just have to wait for the morning to come.
##############
When morning came, sunlight began to come in through the door and the three girls woke up, yes, this time Clevina was also awake. After she got up, her two friends were so happy that they hugged her for a long time, and after that she was thanking me for a long time.

Well, I did just what was necessary, so it was a little embarrassing to see her thanking me for so long in a row, it felt like I was some kind of hero, and I'm sure I'm not something like that.

After I thought about it, that maid's image came to my mind again, but I erased that image and returned to my normal state. My mind works in a confused way sometimes, I am afraid of developing some disorder.

Let's stop playing, let's go.

"So, I'm going to go ahead and you follow me, don't worry, no monsters will touch you with me here." I tried to make a "motivating" speech but it was more ashamed of others than I thought, I just wanted to bury my head in the ground right there.

But even though it was someone else's shame speech, the girls just smiled and then followed me through the forest, they seem to trust me a lot. Well, after doing all this for them, I would find it even strange if they didn't trust me.

"So come on, I want to get to the city before dark." Since the girls were here, I couldn't run through the forest and get to the city in a few minutes, so we would have to walk at normal speed and hope to get to the city before dark.

I think it will be easy, we don't have the possibility of taking so long inside this forest, unless we are attacked by another worm like that, which I find very difficult since I can perceive everything around me and even underground.

I can't feel what is very deep, but a monster as big as that, it would be easy to see if he was close to us.

"So, are you going to our house today?" As we walked through the forest, Eleonor asked me a very important question, actually a question that I was waiting for.

My desire to go to these girls' house was very strong, but since they disappeared the last time, I couldn't go to their house, but now I can go, and I will!

"Sure, when we get to town, would I go straight to your house, or is it a nuisance?" I asked while looking at the girls, but they all said they would like me to go to their house, so it's decided, when I get to town, let's visit the girls' home.

 

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

63