Chapter 109 – Meeting the man, I had forgotten.
2.3k 7 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Suzan, I'm going to leave this to you." The guild master handed the 4 gold coins to Suzan and then we left his room with her, before leaving I heard another thanks from the guild master, but of course, I ignored it.

I don't see why they are thanking me so much, I just did the obvious thing here, which was to save my precious friends, isn't that enough?

"Hey, don't you want a part?" Even though I had already sent 4 gold coins to Emily I still offered the 3 girls a part of the money, but they all refused and said that it was my merit and that they could not take my money.

I was not insisting that they take the money, I just put the bag of coins in my storage and then we went downstairs, now the long awaited time to go to their house.

###############

When we arrived at the main guild room, the adventurers were drinking and having fun, the atmosphere is totally different from when I left here to go after them, these girls are really loved.

"So let's go?" After I talked to Suzan and she sent the money to Emily, I called the girls so we could go, it was already getting dark and I wanted to get to their house quickly.

"Clear." The one who nodded in agreement was Cibely, she was always the girl who answered me the quickest, it seems that she really likes to talk to me, in fact, she is also the one I like to talk to most of the three.

Eleonor is also a very nice girl, but maybe I feel closer to Cibely in some way, but I think it doesn't matter that much.

'What will their home be like?' I was thinking while leaving the adventurer guild, and after I stepped outside the guild, I heard a man's voice calling to me.

It was the man with the hood, I had even forgotten that I had promised to speak to him in three days, so it was he who was watching me when I joined the guild, he has to be really stupid to show up here.

I hadn't seen his face yet, how would he expect me to help? And even if I knew him, I can't trust a person who tried to kill me, I don't think anyone can trust a person like that.

Actually, I don't see any reason to help him either, he wants to take my grandmother's throne and I don't want to take her throne, our interests are not alike, basically we are the opposite of each other.

"Wait a minute here, I need to solve something." I told the three girls and then I went a safe distance to talk to that man, I didn't want the girls or anyone else to overhear our conversation.

I think I would be compromised if they see a suspicious man talking to me about stealing the queen's throne, I will be arrested immediately, or at least they will try to arrest me.

"So… did you think about it?" When we were at a safe distance, he started talking.
"Are you an idiot? I would never accept to work with you, I thought you wouldn't even show up, you can be stupider than I thought." I said in an angry but at the same time sarcastic voice, he was an idiot.

How did he think that the girl he tried to kill could help him just to save his skin? Such a person should not have a brain in his head, he needs to get a little smarter.

"Are you sure about that? Does the little girl have no interest in becoming a queen?" The man was trying to convince me, but of course that was not enough for that.

I would never want to become a queen, the responsibility is huge and I am not good enough for that, I just want to live my way and live a peaceful life, which has been impossible until now because of him and that damn old woman.

And I think that a queen cannot live peacefully, so of course I wouldn't want to become one, that would be impossible for me.

"I have no interest in this shit, just go away and suffer your punishment, that's what you want my help for, right? If you come back without bringing me you will suffer a punishment, I feel sorry for you." I gave the man a mocking laugh and for an instant I saw him start to shake, was he so angry? Or were you just scared of what will happen to him when the poor guy returns to the castle?

"Then you will not help." The man said while looking at the three girls who were talking at a distance from us, when he did that, I lost my patience and ended up punching the man's belly.

Guu ~~

The man did not fall to the ground, but he groaned in pain and started to breathe heavily, I think I hit very hard, but it was necessary.

"If you get close to those three girls, I'm going to kill you, I can do it, you know that, right? You better think about what you're going to do next." I let out a huge murderous intention on top of the man, his legs were shaking non-stop and he was about to collapse on the floor.

"Now I'm going, think about what I just said." I just waved and smiled at him as I headed towards the girls.

When I got to the girls' side, Cibely asked, "Who was he?" And I just replied, "It's nobody, it's just a man looking for my attention." When I said that, Cibely looked surprised and looked uncomfortable.

After I thought better about the sentence I said, it was a little strange, it seems that the man was wanting my attention so that I could date him or something, but that sucks.

Well, there is no way to fix my sentence now, what I have left is to get to these girls' house and see how they live.

 

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

63