Chapter 110 – Their house is very clean.
2.4k 10 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We started walking around the capital while we attracted the eyes of many people, it seems that the news that the girls had disappeared spread and as they were well known, most people expressed a face of relief when looking at them.

"You are very loved in this city, I believe I will never be able to do that." I really think that, I don't think I could win so much admiration from people, I'm basically nobody here.

I am a person who has fun killing people, this is not normal, I know I don't, but I still don't want to change, I like it that way.

I don't know when I started to enjoy doing this, but my head is not the same as it was before, basically I don't mind killing people who deserve it now, I would never think of doing that in my old life.

I would just beg the police to arrest them, and they would stay in prison for years, but I would never think of killing them all, well, there are some people who deserve death penalty even in my old world, many of them, and when it is necessary , they suffer this penalty.

"We are well known, that's all." Cibely smiled at me as she said that, she doesn't seem to mind being "famous" I thought she would be upset because of her personality, but it was different.

Well, I think that if people look at her from afar, there is no problem, but if they approached her like in my old world, and asked for a photo or autograph, I'm sure she would be ashamed.

"Look, if you keep doing all that you're doing now, helping people and killing bad guys, I'm sure you'll be loved in a little while, not only here, but maybe you'll be famous even in the capital, is that difficult, you know? would be a celebrity. " When Eleonor said that, I started to tremble just thinking about it.

Can you imagine being famous in the capital? The queen would meet me right away, damn it, I don't want that to happen.

'I hope that I will continue my peaceful life.' I just wanted to live a normal life and in my own way, I don't want to be chased around anymore.

Thinking about it, we arrived at the door of the girls' house.

###############

We got here so fast that I didn't even notice, in fact their house was very close to the guild, but it was not on the main street but on a parallel street, it was a very beautiful place.

It was a street with many two-story buildings and many small shops, it was a place that looked like a warm neighborhood, it felt like a great place to live, and their house was no different.
It was a house made of bricks, and in front of the house there were many flower pots, it was a very beautiful decoration and I couldn't take my eyes off them.

In addition, the house was very clean, in front of the house, the doors, windows, even the walls, everything was very well maintained and clean, I think I have never seen a house so clean before, nor the mansion I lived in was so clean , just that there are many employees working on it.
"Oooh, it's very clean here, you guys are definitely careful." I was amazed at the care they took with their home, it was not a very big house, but it was very well taken care of, it was like a grandmother's house.

"Hmm, Cibely is very careful." Eleonor said.

"True, she loves to make everything very, very clean." Clevina who was quiet until now decided to leave her opinion.

Hearing what the two girls said, Cibely started to get very red and nervous, I think she didn't want me to find out that this was her job, well, I don't see a reason for that, I think it's good that she is so careful with your stuff.

"Lets go in." She was so impatient at that moment that she just ran into the house, and the two girls who made her uncomfortable were laughing, they are very playful, well, I also couldn't help but start laughing.

"So is it Cibely who takes care of cleaning the house?" If they said that, Cibely must be responsible for cleaning.

"Well, we all audition to clean the house, but it is usually the most careful and clean in places that are not needed." Eleonor smiled bitterly, but soon her expression softened and she continued: "Well, I like her to be like that, she is a very hard-working girl after all." Eleonor gave a sincere smile this time and walked into the house.

"Lets go in." This time Clevina caught my eye, and then I walked her into the house, and when I entered the house, I was in for a huge surprise.

The house was very beautiful.

There was a big sofa in the living room and next to the safari there was a dining table that was next to the kitchen, that is, the living room and the kitchen are together, it looked very much like an apartment in which the kitchen and living room are only divided by one marble counter was actually the same.

The dining table had several seats, that is, it had more than three seats, they must receive some visitors sometimes.

"Come, I will show you the house." Eleonor took my hand and started pulling me around the house and showing me everything, it was a really cool tour.

Downstairs was the living room and kitchen, as I had already noticed, and the bathroom was also on the floor below.

Cibely's room was also on the ground floor, he was practically next to the bathroom, we also went upstairs to the house, and up there were Eleonor and Clevina's room, in addition to having another room that served as a deposit of several amounts.

Downstairs there was also a storage room, but it was a smaller size and they stored food there, it was like a cupboard, in fact I think it is exactly that.

"So, what did you think of our house?" Eleonor seemed very happy to have shown me the house, and I was also happy to see their house, it was a very beautiful house.

"It is a beautiful house, I hope to have a house like this one day too." A house like this would be enough for me to live with Emily and her family, I will have to go after getting a house.

"I'm glad you liked it." Eleonor held me in his arms and hugged me very tight, if my body was not so resistant, I think my bones would be broken right now.

When I looked at Cibely, she was looking at us with an angry face, what did I do this time?

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

51