Chapter 113 – Another Person’s Panties
2.4k 12 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I finished washing my clothes I got out of the bath while I had a towel on my body. The clothes were a lot of work to clean up since the goo had already dried and was stuck to the clothes, it was very difficult to remove all the goo.

'I'm going to remember never to fight a slimy monster like that again, or maybe never wear a dress like that when I do that.' I didn't feel like going through this again, I think it's best to be careful.

Well, but now I need to know what I'm going to do, I left my dress and underwear drying, and now I have nothing to wear, will I have to be naked all night?

"So you left, you were taking too long, dinner is ready." Did I take that long? Damn, dinner is ready.

When I looked at the table, I saw Cibely sitting eating while staring at me, but when she noticed my gaze on her, she just turned her face and avoided my gaze, I must have made her angry or very embarrassed.

"Sorry, but could you lend me an outfit?" I talked to Eleonor since she was the only person standing and closest to me, I also wouldn't dare to borrow a suit for Cibely, I think it would be very wrong to do that after what happened.

"Sure, come." After I asked that, Eleonor took me by the arm and started pulling me upstairs, she was pulling me so hard that I almost dropped my towel, but somehow I managed to hold her.

I didn't want to be naked in the middle of the house, I think I would feel very ashamed, even if there are only women here, I still think that is very shameful I am an idiot, whatever.

"So, try this." Eleonor handed me a completely white shirt with an animal print that looked a lot like a tiger, but I wasn't sure what that was since the animes in this world are probably different.

After she handed me the shirt, I took off the towel and got naked in front of her, but I didn't mind being naked in front of her like I was caring about being naked in front of Cibely, it seems that she embarrasses me.

But leaving that aside, I felt very uncomfortable here, I had a shirt covering my entire body, but I felt naked underneath I was naked, I didn't have any underwear.

I know it's not healthy to wear other people's underwear, but I need to do it now, or I'm going to be very uncomfortable when I go to sleep, I know I've slept naked before, but doing it in someone's house is different.

"So ... Can you lend me underwear? I'm feeling a little uncomfortable about running out of one." I said that while blushing a little.

After that Eleonor put his hand on his chin and started to think, soon after she started to say: "I don't think my underwear would fit you." She thought a little more and concluded: "Wait a minute, I'll be right back." Soon after that, she left the room.

Damn, she's going to borrow someone's underwear, I think it's a woman jumping out that window over there?
#############
"Hey who of you can borrow a pair of panties?" Eleonor arrived downstairs already asking this, and that made the two girls very uncomfortable, so Cibely decided to say something.

"What? Why do you need panties?" Cibely was already blushing as before, she is an easy one to read, it was what Eleonor thought.

"It's for Larissa, it looks like her only panties got dirty, and she needs some to wear, and since my panties wouldn't fit her, I decided to ask you." Well, the two girls were smaller and thinner than Eleonor, it would make sense.

Although Cibely's breasts were larger than the breasts of the other two girls, she still managed to be smaller and probably wore smaller panties.

"Well, if she doesn't mind I can borrow mine." It was Clevina who volunteered because Cibely was still at a loss for words, she still seems not to have processed what Eleonor had just said.

But it didn't take long for her to jump out of her chair and say, "I'll borrow mine!" Here he caught the other two girls by surprise, the two could only speak.

"Oh, I understood."

"Then that's it."

When Cibely heard the two saying that, she ran to her room to get her panties, she didn't even try to justify herself, she just went to the room and after a few minutes, she came back carrying panties.

It was pink and childish panties, it was exactly the type of panties that Cibely used to wear, she is quite childish, so her panties could not be different.

"Okay, I'm taking these panties to your beloved Larissa." Eleonor started to twist the panties on his finger while saying that in a sarcastic voice.

"JUST GO SOON, STOP TALKING THAT!" Cibely was so ashamed that he started pushing Eleonor.

"Okay, rest assured, I won't say that these panties are yours." After saying that, Eleonor started to climb the stairs back to his own while listening to Cibely's mumbling downstairs.

Meanwhile, Lara was able to hear most of the conversation from upstairs, as Cibely spoke very loudly, so she was very embarrassed.

'Why did Eleonor have to accept her panties? But what an embarrassing situation, well, but if she agreed to give me her panties, I don't think she's irritated, right? "That was the only thing Lara could think about now.

She didn't ruin her relationship with Cibely.

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

53