Chapter 114 – Coffee made by Cibely
2.4k 9 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while, Eleonor appeared in the room, carrying Cibely's panties in her hand. At the same time, I looked at those panties I was feeling very embarrassed, it seems that she doesn't know that I overheard their conversation, so she is confused because I was so embarrassed.

'Well, I have nothing to lose.' I took Cibely's panties and put them on while I was very embarrassed, but even so, I was glad I was wearing her panties, it would be better than wearing someone else's panties.

And if Cibely agreed to lend me the panties, I think it's okay to wear it, she won't be irritated or anything, if she does, I can tell that she's becoming a "Tsundere" or something.

But leaving that aside, I wanted to know where I'm going to sleep, I don't remember there being any rooms other than the three girls' rooms, the other places were all serving as a depository for items, well, I think they never imagined that a person would arrive like this and sleep at their house.

'Well, maybe I should ask Cibely to sleep with her? "Don't wait. That would be too weird. I think it's better not to do that.

Just imagine me with her panties and sleeping with her, that would go beyond all limits, so maybe Clevina? She looks like a calm girl and won't mind if I sleep with her.

Well, but she is the person I have the least contact within the group, I would be a little uncomfortable, am I overthinking? Maybe I should just lie on that couch and sleep there.

"Aren't you going to lie down?" While I was thinking about what to do, I heard Eleonor's voice behind me, and when I realized she was already naked, seeing this, I immediately put my hands in front of my eyes.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING OFF YOUR CLOTHES?" Why was she doing this? Isn't it enough that I saw Cibely naked now she is also undressing in front of me? What a crazy woman.

But even listening to my question, she didn't care and took off all her clothes, and of course, I couldn't stay there watching that, I turned my back so I wouldn't look directly at her body.

She will find it strange since I'm also a girl, but I'm sorry, Eleonor, my mentality is different.

'Why did this have to happen?' Even avoiding looking, I still kept peeking since she was so beautiful.

The beauty of her body does not surpass that of Cibely, but she is also fantastic. Hey, wait, why am I comparing their bodies? Am I some kind of pervert by any chance? Well, maybe I am, I'm feeling guilty now.

"Come on, it's getting cold." Eleonor was already in bed and asked me to lie down with her while I lifted the blanket, this was a very erotic scene, I won't say I didn't like to see it ...

'Well, I don't think that's a problem.' I went towards the bed and lay down with her under the blanket, but I was unable to sleep.

Of course, I couldn't.
################
I spent all night feeling Eleonor's breasts touching my back, I tried several times to sleep, but whenever I did that she hugged me tighter, and it made me lose sleep immediately, I think it was a bad idea to have entered in this bed with her.

I know that I am already sleeping naked, but it seems that this is a routine for Eleonor, she always sleeps naked, and I do not blame her for that since the feeling I experienced when I slept naked was excellent.

She can sleep naked because she has her own house since I can't sleep naked in an inn. After all, I am afraid that someone will invade the room and try to do something. It is usual for me to have this concern.

'Well, what I have left is to stay awake, but maybe I will end up sleeping.' Thinking about it, I closed my eyes while feeling the softness of their breasts on my back, I was not able to sleep before, but this time I did.

Before long, I was already asleep, and I didn't wake up until the next day.

When I woke up, Eleonor was no longer in bed, she had already gotten up, and her clothes that she had taken off were no longer there, it seems that she wore the same clothes as before, and I see no problem with that since it was clean clothes she had just changed.

Have I? I was still wearing Cibely's panties and Eleonor's shirt, so I quickly got up from the bed and went downstairs to the floor below to get my dress. I had put it to dry in the room because here there was no such thing as a clothesline, I didn't particularly see one.

"Ara, so you woke up." But when I got downstairs, all the girls were already sitting at the table, except Cibely, who was preparing coffee.

"Yes, thanks for letting me sleep with you," I answered Eleonor, and shortly afterward, I took my dress, which was lying on a chair there.

"You should wait for it to dry a little more; it should still be a little wet." Who spoke was Cibely, it seems that she returned to normal, maybe she got over what happened yesterday.

And she was right, and the dress was a little damp and wet, I think it won't be pleasant to wear an outfit like that, even more so wet panties, that would be disgusting.

"Sit down; the coffee is almost ready. By the afternoon, your dress will be dry." Cibely went on usually talking, well, it looks like everything is fine.

Receiving his invitation to sit, I sat next to Eleonor at the table and started to wait for the coffee to be ready, as I was famished.

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

51