Chapter 115 – Buying clothes, or is this a date?
2.3k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I sat down, the chair was cold, so I almost jumped out of the chair, but I held on and stayed seated while looking at the kitchen. Who was cooking the coffee was Cibely? Well, I don't know if that can be called coffee.

Because here there is a lot of meat, even though breakfast is still making a lot of meat, I think she should leave it all for lunch, but it seems that it is normal for them to eat like this, I think they better change their food.

Well, there are no vegetables and stuff; in fact, she's making it like bread and meat that I find selling installs on the street.

It's a bread stuffed with meat from some animal or monster, I think this is a typical meal for breakfast or an afternoon snack, so I just need to follow your customs.

In my old world, I always ate sweet things in my cafe, I never ate meat, whenever I ate meat it was some fried food with beef stuffed with beef, and it was delicious.

"You are ready, help me here Clevina, and it looks like Cibely had finished making coffee and called Clevina to help her bring the food to the table." Well, there were a lot of dishes. I think it's normal.

At lunchtime, people bring the whole pot, but as it is just coffee, it seems that they think it is best to bring it in separate containers, and I also believe that this is better.

'I'm looking forward to trying your food.' I was very eager to try Cibely's food, I won't have many opportunities like this, so I have to enjoy it a lot and taste its food well.

And after a while, the plate of bread was there. Also, there was a tea made with an herb that I don't know, and there was also coffee. Well, I preferred to get coffee since I don't like tea that much.

'It would be better if you had some juice.' At breakfast, I always prefer to have some type of juice, but whatever, I can't choose what I want to have and eat here, so let's enjoy it.

I took the bread with my hands and brought it to my mouth, and when I bit it, the taste was incredible, the meat was very well seasoned, and the bread was soft. I don't know if they bought this ready-made bread, but if they made it, they are to be congratulated, this is incredible.

And this meat is delicious, it is even better than the meat I was eating at the inn, so does that mean that Cibely's cooking is better than that of an inn owner? That is amazing.

"This is very tasty." Since no one was saying anything, I decided to tell my opinion out loud, and when Cibely heard it, she just replied: "It's not a big deal, but I'm glad you liked it." She had a sincere smile on her face, but at the same time, she was very red.

After that everyone ate breakfast, and of course, we also talked about some things, but these are unnecessary things, readers don't need to know now, right?
###########
When we finished drinking coffee, we sat together in the living room and started talking about what we were going to do now. I was actually on the couch with Eleonor, and the other two were sitting on chairs there since the sofa was not big enough.

But leaving that aside, we were talking about the guild and what we were going to do now. Since the girls came back from the forest and almost died, I don't think they want to go back to work now.

As for me, I think that going on a mission won't be a problem, as long as I don't forget to send the money to Emily, I can go anywhere I want, I think, it doesn't matter.

"So, what are you going to do today? I think I'm going to take on a mission." I told the girls as I got up off the couch, I was already getting ready to leave.

I know I should stay for lunch, but I think I've stayed here too long, I don't want to be disturbing other people's lives like that.

"We're going to rest for today, I think you should do the same, didn't you got tired a lot yesterday?" It was Eleonor who said it.

Maybe she's right, I'm a little eager to go on a mission, but my urge to do nothing is even higher, I think I'll have to do nothing for a while, maybe I should buy some clothes?

"I think you're right. I'm going to buy some clothes, do any of you want to go along?" I wanted to buy more clothes for some time, and I think it's good to do that now, take a day off to buy, I never thought I would do that.

"I think I will, I have to buy some new shirts and pants, my shirt and game tore a bit in the forest, and I also need little new clothes, mine are old" It was Clevina who said that.

I never thought Clevina would agree to go with me to buy clothes, but as none of the girls said they suffer, I decided to buy clothes with just them, Eleonor and Cibely would stay here to think about what to do for lunch.

Well, they also said that I would rest a little bit before that. I think it's best to leave alone.

"So, let's go?" I called Clevina, and shortly after we left the house, I was never alone with her, so it was not a very pleasant feeling, but I think that in time I would feel more comfortable doing it

'Now, where are we going?' The only store I knew well was where I bought my dress that I'm wearing, well, did you think I went out with a shirt and panties? Of course, I put on my dress.

And I'm going to the same store, the price there is excellent. I think Clevina will like it too.

*****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

******************

48