Chapter 117 – Five Dresses.
2.1k 6 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dresses were all gorgeous, some of them had details that looked like flowers, but the color was different from what I am currently wearing, and there were also other dresses identical to the one I am wearing now, only their color changed.

There were so many beautiful dresses that I was holding on not to start buying every one that was there, looking adorable is terrible at certain times, because you know that any dress will look good on you, and then you want to buy everything.

"They are all wonderful, but I think a darker color suits you more." Clevina, who was watching me look at the dresses, gave her opinion, and it was an excellent opinion, I think I'll test your idea.

I already prefer darker clothes, but it costs nothing to try lighter garments to see how it looks, I hope I don't take too long trying on clothes.

I never had a girlfriend to wait for her to choose her clothes, but I heard from many internet "friends" that this always happens, I think it may be accurate, but I will try to hold on because I don't want to keep Clevina waiting.

She's not my girlfriend or anything, but I still think it's terrible to keep her waiting for me there for a long time.

"Excuse me. I want to try on all these dresses, all of them, could you take them somewhere so I can try on?" I think I just thought I should hold on, so why did I ask to try them all?

Well, as long as I dress them up quickly, I won't be long, right?

Or was that what I thought.

##############

I was inside a fitting room that looked a lot like an ordinary shopping fitting room. It also had huge mirrors on the walls so that I could see my whole body and all its angles.

It was a lovely body, but I couldn't admire it here, I had to start trying on the clothes soon, or I will have problems, it will take me a long time, and I will end up leaving here when the store is closing.

"Well, where do I start." I decided to try several dresses. First, I tried all the dresses in a lighter color, white dresses, bright pink, and several other lighter colors, but none of them was to my liking.

Just to try on these dresses, I already took a long time, it was complicated and tiring to change clothes, but even so, seeing the result was perfect, but none of them pleased me.
But now it was different, it was time to try the darker colored dresses, and that's when the problem started, because I loved all the dresses, just like Clevina said, a dress with a darker color looks much better on me, and that happened.

Whenever I finished trying on a dress, I would admire for a long time in the mirror how beautiful it looked on me. It might seem like I was bragging too much about being cute, but I couldn't help it.

All the dark-colored dresses I tried on looked great on me, but I couldn't buy them all, I couldn't be able to afford so many dresses, the only thing I could do was choose the most beautiful attire to buy.

It was complicated to have to "discard" some dresses, but even so, it was necessary, I would have to do it. Otherwise, my money would be gone, and I don't think I would have enough money to pay for my accommodation after that.

I don't think it's cool to be in a bad financial situation, besides sending money to Emily, I also need to stay in this city.

"Okay, I don't think so." I chose five dresses, most of them were black and had beautiful details, but others were a solid blue color, just like the one I was wearing, so I liked them.

So after I finished choosing the dress that I was going to sweat, I left the dresses that I was not going to buy inside the place I was trying on, which I think is the taster of this world, and then I left with the dresses that I would buy it in my hands.

#################

When I left there, Clevina was with the saleswoman while looking at some clothes, and she was not looking at dresses like me, she was looking at some shirts and pants, Clevina dressed in a very similar way to Cibely.

I left that fitting room carrying a bunch of dresses, so when the saleswoman saw me, she came running towards me and asked, "So, have you decided what you're going to take?" I think she already realized that I want to buy all of these, so her smile is enormous.

Well, if she is making a big sale like this, of course, she would be happy about it, and I should also be glad to be buying such beautiful clothes, but I can't be satisfied when I start the amount of money I'm going to spend.

"Yes, I will take all of these, the dresses I will not take are all in there." I pointed to the fitting room since I didn't know if that was his name here.

"Ah, yes, the fitting room." I was deceived, the name is the same, damn it, I should have imagined it.

Clevina was looking at me in disbelief, so I counted the number of clothes in my hand, I had five dresses, so the amount of money was going to be very high, and Clevina already imagined that.

Well, but since I just received such a huge reward, I don't see any problems, I think.

After Clevina chose her clothes too, which were some pants and shirts, we paid, and then we left the store, even though it was a little expensive, I thought it was worth it just to pay that amount for the dresses.

Well, but what are we going to do now.

 

********

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTER: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*******

51