Chapter 118 – Would you like to go somewhere?
2.1k 6 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we left the store, I started talking to Clevina about what we were going to do now. Buying clothes was very fast, so I would like to do something else now, but I have no idea what to do now.

'Is eating something a good idea?' We are not on a date or anything, but I wanted to give her at least something to eat, we can have some fun here.

Well, let's see if she'll agree to go out to eat with me, she's carrying a lot of bags, but I can fix it all quickly, we just need her confirmation.

She is in no hurry for anything, and she and her friends are not going to venture out today, I think she will not mind staying with me a little longer, and of course, I also want to know a bit more about them.

I know Cibely's story, but I know that she found Eleonor and Clevina in the city, but I never stopped to hear her life story. It's not cool to be trying to find out about someone's life, but since we're friends.

"Would you like to eat something for us to talk to? You're not busy, are you?" I smiled at her.

She was scared for a moment, but she soon accepted my proposal, so I had to find somewhere to eat now, a simple place. I didn't want to enter an excellent restaurant by mistake. I would be kicked out of there.

I am also not in the mood to sit in a restaurant where everyone can hear our conversation. I prefer to talk something in private, as I can say, without some idiots listening to everything in preference.

"Here, let me take this for you." I took the bags of clothes that Clevina was carrying and put them in the storage, of course, I would go back to her house with her, so I would leave the clothes with her when we got there.

It would be a bit annoying to be carrying a lot of bags around, right? It is best to use the storage as it is so convenient at these times.

But now is not the time for that, I need to look for something or place for us to eat, and I think street food was the best option, but where we were walking, there were many options.

We were not at your central right now, and we were on the street where Clevina's house is, since there are many stalls selling food here, I thought this was the best place to buy something.

"You can choose what you want. I'll pay." I said to Clevina, but I hope I don't regret it, I don't know how much Clevina ate typically when she was drinking coffee, her stomach seemed to be a standard size.

Well, even if she chooses something expensive, there will be no problem, I'm bothering myself for a while, although I also need to decide what I'm going to eat.

So, come on.
##################
After some time choosing some things to eat, I decided to eat just one of those bread with vegetables and meat, they were delicious, and they weren't costly either, so it was perfect.

Clevina also chose the same as me, it seems that she likes this bread a lot, so I think we are ready to talk, it can be a boring conversation, but very informative.

'Stopping to think, knowing about her life may not be very interesting, I can leave it for another time, today I want to have fun.' Would telling stories of characters in the middle of a tale bother readers? I don't know very well.

"Hey, Clevina, would you like to go somewhere with me?"

"hmm ...?"

I wanted to take her somewhere fun, which was at the top of the city's clock tower. I'm not sure if she's ever been there, but it's a cool place.

Stopping to think, it's not fun, but the view from up there is magnificent, so sometimes at intervals between missions, I feel like going there. I went there only once, but after that, I never came back.

I didn't say anything to Clevina, just held her hand, and started walking with her towards the tower. She was very tall, but the only problem was that she wasn't in a lovely place.

The tower was within the territory of nobles, where most nobles live, so it was not very pleasant to be coming to this place and to receive contemptuous looks from all the people on the street.

But one thing I cannot deny, the mansions here are beautiful and giant, I would like to have a mansion like this, but I think it is a little impossible.

"Where are we going? I don't really like staying here, let's go back." Clevina looked a little uneasy as she walked among the nobles' mansions, and I understand her, an ordinary person would never think of walking around here.

And am I an ordinary person? I don't give a damn about these nobles. I could just blow up all these mansions, right? But I will not do that.

"Don't worry, we're going there ..." I pointed up towards the city's clock tower, it was a tower not too high, but it was bigger than most of the buildings that exist in that city.

The city's main mansion manages to be taller than a tower.

Who in their right mind would build such a big mansion? Well, I'm not going to judge, as long as I don't find that person who is probably unpleasant.

"The tower? What are we going to do there?" Clevina looked a little confused, but I didn't answer her question, I was going to let her see it when we got there.

And it wasn't long before we were in front of the tower, it was very high, and since there is no elevator, we would have to climb the stairs, but I don't think it will take longer.

Come on. We have to enjoy this day.

 

******

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****

50