Chapter 124 – Improvised bed.
2.1k 7 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a peaceful trip from there, the nobleman didn't bother me anymore, and I traveled quietly, I was bored, but I was still grateful that he was no longer trying to bring up any topic.

I wanted to have a video game right now, imagine if I could play while traveling? It would be the best thing in the world, too bad that this world doesn't have that kind of entertainment, I'm comparing it again, but there's no way I can't do that.

'We will probably stop soon.' It was already getting dark, and our first day of travel is going to end, the carriage should stop in a little while for us to set up our camp.

So far, I am a little scared of how I am going to camp, how am I going to camp near a person who can attack me during the night like that? He's a pervert. I don't trust him.

I will have to find a way to sleep protected from the attack of this fat man and also the coachman, I don't know the coachman very much, and I talked to him, but he can be just like his Master, just a disgusting pervert.

"Master, can we stop now? I think it's time to go camping." It didn't take long for the coachman to tell us to camp, usually everyone camp at this time of day, when the sun is setting.

"Okay, the horses need to rest too." Finally, you thought about horses, I thought he didn't know about horses because of the first time, but it looks like I was wrong.

Soon afterward, the carriage gradually stopped at the side of the road, there was an open field that was great for making a camp, or perhaps it is not the best option in this world. If we camp out like that, won't the bandits see us?

I don't know if there are bandits around here, but it can happen, and I wouldn't like something like that happening, or maybe I would? I haven't fought with humans for a long time, just monsters, it would be good.

The first time I fought humans, I scared them, I don't think I should do that, but it's so cool, I can't help it.

If you are stronger than a person, shouldn't you leave them in a state of fear? It's always more fun when a lousy guy begs for your life or something. They probably already experienced the same feeling as mine, of having people in the palm of their hands.

I'm just doing the same thing with them, there's nothing wrong with that, that's what I think.

"Are you going to eat with us?" As I jumped out of the carriage, the fat man called me from behind, but I just ignored it. I still had hot food in my storage, so I went away to eat.

There was a very tall and fluffy grass nearby, so I ended up sitting on the ground, I hope there are no poisonous snakes here, I will have some problems.

'Eating alone is the best ...' Being alone is always good, I like being alone in some situations.

But if the girls are around, I prefer to eat with them or stay with them, of course, but since it is those two, I prefer to be alone.

But it didn't last long, after a while, the coachman and the nobleman started walking towards me, but this time they were bringing things that looked like chairs, but were made with some adorable material.

That must be things that only nobles have, damn nobles!
I didn't want them to be here, but they are coming to this place, why don't you leave me alone?
################
After they sat in front of me, they started eating without saying anything, it seems that they just wanted to keep me company, but if I went away, it means I wanted to be alone, so why did they come to this place?

"So, what do you want?" I decided to ask because I was getting a little irritated with them chewing like pigs next to me. I wanted to wish they would leave here soon and leave me alone again.

"Well, we have to decide who's going to be on guard first, let's take turns between you and me." Who answered was the coachman; it seems that he wanted to talk about it; it is understandable.

But why did the nobleman have to come along? It was just that he came to talk to me and then went back to his side.

I know I'm very annoying here, but I don't want to be around these guys, just seeing that fat guy's face annoys me a lot. I know it's wrong to judge the coachman, but he must be like the fat man in some way.

"It doesn't matter to me. It can be any order." It's true, it wouldn't matter to me, I could even stand guard alone, but I don't think he would accept that.

"Well then, you can sleep first, when it's your turn I'll call you, OK?" I don't like it at all, will he have to call me? Well, I think it's OK to accept: "OK." I just answered that.

And after I answered him, as I had finished eating, I walked away from them again and went looking for a new place so I could sleep.

When I started doing this, they were confused and said that I could sleep in the carriage, but I immediately denied it, of course, I would not sleep with this perverted fat man.

And after some time setting up my bed, everything was fine.

I found a place with a lot of grass like the one I was sitting on, so I covered it with a blanket, grabbed a pillow that I had got at the inn, and then took another sheet that I would use to cover myself.

It is not the most comfortable bed in the world, but it is excellent. As long as I can sleep away from the nobleman, I think it's OK.

And after a long time eating that mountain of food, they finished eating too and went to the carriage the coachman built a fire there before I knew it and was sitting next to it, it seems like an excellent place to stay on guard.

Well, I have nothing to do with it, now let's go to sleep, but before that.

Tcharan ~~

A barrier, yes, I am using the same wall that I used to protect Cibely, as I do not want anyone to attack me while I am sleeping.

I know that I would notice if someone approached, but it's just a precaution.

 

*****

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

******

50