Chapter 125 – Continuing the journey.
2k 7 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night was tranquil, during my sleep nobody disturbed me, I was just a little irritated when they woke me up to be on guard, but this is my job, I can't be irritated by it, and it also doesn't make sense.

'Now, we will continue.' When we woke up, we downed coffee and climbed into the carriage; the nobleman was in a hurry to get to Mephey. This gift must be something important.

Or maybe he was just scared of me and wants to stop traveling with me? If we wish to go back together, too, I think it is better to get used to it. There is no reason to be afraid. I will not take his head off if he does nothing.

Thinking about it, our trip continued, whenever we passed by some new place, I was amazed by the view.

We passed many villages that I had never seen before, as I did not travel much.

They were villages similar to those of anime or manga, they are beautiful and straightforward, there were also some villagers walking by it, and when we passed by, many children were on the side of the road and waved at us.

Of course, the nobleman just ignored them, but I waved back, they were such cute kids. I'm just a little worried that they are close to the road alone.

Well, the village is not that far, so I think it's okay that they are here, I just worry too much for no reason. Children are fragile, so it makes sense to worry, but since I also have the body of one, it may be strange to think that.

But my body is that of an unusual child. It is a "tank" child. It is even funny to think about it, a child who is as powerful as me. I believe that nobody would believe me if I said something like that in my old world.

Can you imagine a 12-year-old child who can knead iron with his own hands? It's crazy, in this world it's different, I don't know if there are children like me, but they would accept it more easily.

"Hey girl, because you decided to accept this mission, I'm sure you don't like me from the way you look at me."

After being silent for almost a whole day, the nobleman again tried to bring up a subject with me, but as long as it is not something lewd, I don't see why not answer.

His question was particular, but I think it's okay to answer that, of course, I only came because of the money, if he died in the middle of the road, I wouldn't care about it, for me he can fall dead, here, and now.

"It was because of the mission money. It has nothing to do with you, just looking at your face, I feel disgusted." I think I was insulting, but I don't care about that, he wouldn't do anything to me after my warning.

"YOU!!" The fat nobleman turned red with anger and almost got up from the couch to go towards me, but of course, after thinking and seeing my look, he stepped back and did nothing. He knows I was severe at the time.

'Did he learn to respect me?' It's comical to see that, when you have the strength, you can keep a rich and disgusting nobleman on the leash without being able to do anything, well, but I don't want him on my strap unless one day I need him for something.

Maybe I can use it for my benefit? How to get land or something? That's a lot of fun to think; maybe I'm being ruthless.

'But let's wait for lunch because I'm already getting hungry.'
###############
We stopped for lunch after a while, and soon we started to travel again, as always they didn't let the horses rest, it makes me a little irritated, but I can ignore that, I'm very annoying.

'I want an attack.' This is very annoying, I know it's not cool to be asking for an attack, but I'm sure I can handle it, I just want to have a little fun, only a few.

Even if it is just goblins or wolves, I just want to fight someone. It is killing me, all this boredom and anxiety to reach the new city. I am also very excited to see what the new city looks like.

Until today I have only been to two cities, so I wanted to travel more around the world and see new cities.

I know I can't do this, for now, I can only do escort missions, but who knows, one day I might not have enough money to travel the world with my own money, and not just doing tasks.

"Master, I am still concerned about this girl; we are approaching the place where frequent attacks by ogres occur. If this girl is not strong enough, we will have problems." The driver decided to say something this time, and it was rude.

"The guild master said that she was the strongest adventurer in the guild; there is no reason for him to lie; she must be able to fight ogres." For the first time, I liked something the fat man said.

"Okay, but I'm still a little concerned." It seems that the coachman doesn't trust me very much to battle ogres, well, I can understand, but he shouldn't jump to conclusions.

And why did the guild master say that I am the strongest adventurer? I should have just said that I am strong, not the strongest. If the fat nobleman asks for my help in escorts or chases me over it, I will have a little chat with that older man.

But there is something more important here. He said that it is a place where there are many attacks by ogres? I got interested in that, and it looks like I'm going to have some fun.

I just hope that when I get there, there will be no ogre.

 

************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

************

55