Chapter 126 – A considerable group.
2.1k 6 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was eager to face some ogres, they may not be as strong as the worm that swallowed Cibely, but maybe I have a little fun, and it might not be a perfect joke to show in front of the fat man.

Well, if I show it in front of him, he will think twice before doing something, it will be two things in one, it will be incredible if I can fight something in front of them, and it will also be satisfying for me.

"What happened? You look excited about something." The fat man looked suspicious of something.

"It's nothing, I was thinking about some particular things." I couldn't say what I was thinking, maybe I would have problems if that happened, small issues, but that would bother me a little.

"I know .. I hope it's nothing." The nobleman seemed to be putting a threatening tone in his voice, but he doesn't scare me at all, threatening me is something he shouldn't be doing.

If I decide to threaten him, I can make him piss on his clothes in a minute, but I need to hold on for a while, I don't want to travel with a man stinking urine.

"But if it's something you don't like, what were you thinking of doing?" I smiled at him, I know I shouldn't do that, but making him angry is so good, he is so red that he looks like a tomato.

He's fat and red, he's identical to tomato, and it makes me want to laugh a lot, but I always prefer to laugh silently or laugh in my mind.

"Everything has consequences, even if you think you can escape everything, something new appears and takes you by surprise." The nobleman seemed to be sure what he was talking about, but I could only think one thing.

"You trying to talk all polite like that, and trying to say something nice gives me the creeps, please stop it." My chills were genuine.

Do you know when a person does something that doesn't suit them in front of them? That's what I'm feeling right now, but as this fat man is, that feeling is even worse, my body got all goosebumps.

"You ..." Again he turned red with anger, and I started to laugh in my mind, it seems that even without making an effort, I managed to make him very angry, what a fun thing to do.

"Master, in a little while, we will arrive at that intersection." The coachman who was not speaking at all decided to blurt something.

"Is this where the ogres appear?" The nobleman replied.

"Yes, sometimes they appear in large numbers, so be careful." The coachman was concerned.

'It seems that he still doesn't trust me; he must be praying in his mind that there is no ogre in that place ... hahaha,' I could only smile bitterly at that situation.

"You heard, if there's anything there, it's your job to get rid of them, right?" The nobleman was excited about this situation, is he not wanting me to die?

Does he not realize that if I die, he will be vulnerable? How stupid can he be? Well, I just need to ignore it and wait for the right moment for me to fight some ogres.

And I don't think it will take that long. I can already see theirs.
################
As we walked along the road, my search magic was already activated, as I was anxiously waiting for some monster to appear, and after so many of them, they did.

There are five signs of life; for sure, it is an ogre group as it seems that we are approaching the place where they usually appear. I think I will have a lot of fun today.

'I think it's best not to warn them about this, let's get close.' If I said that I am already seeing the ogres, they would be suspicious, so it is better to let them get closer, so they can see my battle too.

Imagine also if they discover that I can use a spell-like this, and taking advantage of the fact that I already had the search spell activated, I activated the drone to get a better view of where they were.

They were very close to the road, and there was a very dense forest beside it, they probably live in that forest and left there for some reason.

'Wait a minute. There is something there.' Two of the ogres were messing with something, but I couldn't see very well, but it didn't take long for the ogre to move, and I could see the amount of blood that was on the floor.

Also, the ogres' mouths were smeared with blood, and of course, it would be human blood, in the same place where the blood was, several clothes were thrown and torn, it looks like they got their stomachs here.

It looks like they were all men, I don't see any women's clothing and the ogres seem to be resting now, it was probably a group of male adventurers. Well, I don't know who they were; I don't care about them.

But now I have a more significant reason to kill them, they killed humans, so they can't be afraid to die, right? That's what I think.

"Master, they are here." The coachman had an anguished voice. It seems that they are afraid after seeing the number of them and also realizes that they had just killed someone.

"How many?" The fat man asked calmly.

"It's a group of five ogres, and it looks like they just finished eating." The coachman appeared to be very nervous, and the fat man also seemed nervous when he heard the number of them.

"Shit, wasn't there supposed to be less of them?" The fat man looked nervous.

Wait, what was it like to have fewer of them? Well, I don't care, I think it's time for me to shine.

 

*****

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTER: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****

56