Chapter 127 – Battle.
2k 8 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After seeing the number of ogres, they stopped the carriage and started to get a lot of snow, but the ogres hadn't seen their transport yet, so they were a little bit relaxed.

They looked at me and was waiting for me to say something, but there was nothing I could say at that moment other than, "I am going to kill all these things." After saying that, I got it from the carriage.

But in my mind, it was different; I was just thinking about how fun this is going to be; it was the only thing I could think of.

I haven't cut some monsters to pieces in a while, so I started walking towards the group of ogres and started slowly forming my ice sword in my hand.

The closer I got to the ogres, the more excited I became, and the smell of blood and rotten things got worse and worse. It seems that these bodies are less recent than I imagined, they already reek.

'I don't need to care about them now, I just need to cut and cut, right?' I put a smile on my face and got as close as I could to the ogres so they could see that I was there.

The ogres are a little dumb. Their intelligence is at the level of an amoeba, so they took a while to understand me; it seems that they were happy while communicating that they didn't even notice me.

Their hearing is also not very good from what I was told, they are dumb monsters, with a terrible interview, and they are too slow because of their weight. The only thing that helps them in their struggles is their strength.

'But brute force doesn't work for me, does it?' While I was thinking about it, the ogres were already coming towards me.

Three ogres came at once, and the other two stayed at a greater distance and was looking for something, and I already understood what I wanted to do, because looking at my drone, I could see what they were catching.

They were picking up rocks so they could attack from a distance, I think those here are a little bit smarter than the others, they can at least think about it, and not just attack anyway.

But it wouldn't do much good, from that moment on, a bloody battle started, and of course, I don't bleed once .hehehe.

############

The three ogres came towards me running at a shameful speed, a speed that even an ordinary person could run faster, but they were very angry for some reason.

They started screaming and raised their arms to punch me, but by the time one of them approached me, I was already in front of his colleague, by the time I was in front of him, I stuck the sword with all my strength in your belly.

But of course, just thrusting the sword wouldn't do any good, but changing the shape of my sword with magic would help.
The instant my sword was in his belly, I made several of the ice come out of the sword, long stakes that went in all directions; it was a magnificent scene.

I was ice pouring all over the body of the ogre, and blood was flowing all over the place, seeing that, his friends were even more angry, seeing that they would attack me with all their strength, I undid my sword to attack them.

But there was no time, so one of the ogres punched with all his strength towards my back, but before the punch could hit me, I placed a barrier that covered my entire body.

The moment the ogre's hand cried against the barrier, I could hear the bones of his hand being broken into several pieces, it was such a severe wound that the bones of his fingers were exposed.

Taking advantage of the ogre's agonizing moment, I went to his other companion to attack him, but the moment I was going to shove the sword I had created back into him, I felt I was at "risk."

Not life-threatening, but I would be hit by something, then I remembered the ogres who were in the distance picking up stones, and as soon as I looked up, a stone almost my size was coming towards me, they are so strong as I imagined.

Seeing that stone, I just made an even bigger stone with magic and threw it towards it, when the two stones hit each other in the air, the two fell apart in several pieces and fell everywhere.

At the same time, another stone was already coming, and I was facing one of the ogres, so I decided to move around a little while taking advantage of my speed.

I ran at full speed towards the ogres who were throwing stones and left the other ogres behind, as long as they don't attack the carriage, I think it's okay to leave them behind.

If I were to fight them both and suffer attacks from these stones, it would disturb me a little, so I need to finish them first.

Holding my sword, I approached the ogres that were on the right, and I didn't do the same as the other ogre, I decided to do something different.

I held my sword with my right hand and started running from side to side, causing the ogre to become a little confused. My speed was so high that the road dust rose upwards.

And after running for a while, I jumped with all the thrusts of my legs towards the ogre, it was a quick jump, I sure was faster than an ordinary car, so I don't think any human or monster like them could get me to go along.

And the moment I passed my ogre, I swung my sword in four directions making an "X" in the middle of his belly, the swing of my sword was so intense that I could hear the wind being cut, a loud sound high.

And the instant I landed a few feet from here, the ogre had his body broken into four pieces, and blood was pouring out everywhere.

 

****

Buy advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

****

56