Chapter 130 – We are coming.
2.1k 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I went to the middle of the forest in a place where the two couldn't see and started to undress. After I took them out, I kept them in the storage and prayed that she wouldn't dirty the other things inside.

After taking off my clothes, I used water magic to clean my body. It was an excellent feeling since I was feeling boiling. It was very refreshing to have to take a shower there.

Even though it is outdoors and many people can turn me over, it was still perfect. And after cleaning my body, I took another dress that was stored inside my storage and put it on.

It was a black dress very similar to the old one, but my old dress was dark blue, but it was very similar.

I think I'm looking like a "Goth Loli." I'm just wearing dark colors, but as people don't know what that means in this world, I think it's not too much trouble to wear clothes like this.

If it were in my old world, people would be calling me by that term, I'm sure of it, especially the Otakus. They would be amazed at my way of dressing and even at my beauty.

'An Otaku understands others.' This is what I always thought, and it is indeed, true.

"We are going back, and I hope they have calmed down." They were pretty scared of my way of fighting, but maybe they are calmer now. If they get afraid of it, it would be a problem for me, or perhaps not.

If they are afraid, they will not want to approach me, and that will be a good thing for me, the further away they are, the better it will be for my peace. I hope that during this trip they will leave me alone.

So after that, I just went towards the carriage.

Getting my shoes dirty was inevitable since the floor was all covered in blood, I wouldn't bother to clean my boots after going over it. I can enjoy and get that fat man's carriage a little dirty.

It can be a very childish thing to do, but I still want to do it, it will be a little fun.
###########
After arriving at the carriage, the men did not even look at my face. It seems that they were terrified. The fat man did not also complain about my bloodstained feet; it seems that I will have a peaceful trip.

But something still intrigues me.

When five ogres appeared, the fat man said there wasn't supposed to be so many ogres, the first time I ignored it, but it's still weird, why would he know how many ogres there would be?

Well, I don't think it's too much, it would be impossible for him to have sent these ogres to this place to kill me or something if I died, the ogres would attack him, there would be no escape.

Ogres are not rational monsters that can be controlled; they would be out of control and would kill the fat man and the coachman without thinking twice. He wouldn't be an idiot at that point.

'Or maybe he is?' I think I'm overthinking. I have to control myself a little. I can't go out accusing someone I don't even know very well. I know he's a perverted and disgusting fat man, but I still can't judge much more than that.

One day I will find out what he looks like and if he has anything to do with the ogres' attack.

##########

We went back to traveling. Usually, it was a calm trip without any conversation all the way, I just sat there looking at the passing landscape, many villages were also passing by, but something was getting more and more strange.

The closer we got to our destination, the weaker the villages seemed to get, it was as if they got dirtier with each passing village, it was a strange feeling to watch that, but I didn't say anything.

There was no reason for me to say anything, maybe villages in the countryside are so weak that way, I never went to a town to see what their lives are like, but I'm sure it is not pleasant.

I also don't want to try living in a village like this, staying in a bigger city is the best for me, maybe someday I need to escape and go through a village, but I hope it will take time.

'I hope they are well.' Even though it's a poor village, I hope they have at least something to eat. I don't want to think that people are starving in this place, it's never good to think about something like that.

But it didn't take long for the villages to stop being seen because of the darkness, time passed very quickly and when I realized it was already night, and it was time to set up our camp.

Today is the penultimate day that we are sleeping outside, I am already tired of sleeping like this, when I get to the next city, the first thing I will do is get a hostel to stay.

I don't want to depend on the fat man to get me one, and I prefer to find my hostel to stay.

"Master, let's stop now." The coachman broke the silence, and soon after we all got out of the carriage, I took my food out of storage and started eating away from them, and early after I set up my bed.

Again the coachman was going to be the first to stand guard, so I put the barrier around me and went to sleep.

It looks like there will be no danger from now on, just another quiet night.

Even if something appears during the night, I can kill these things quickly. My senses are potent. It would be nice if I could leave an alarm activated if something appears within a radius of meters away.

I think it will not be so easy to create something like this, but now is not the time to think about it, I need to sleep.

50