Chapter 131 – Poor city.
2k 5 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night was quiet again, nothing attacked the camp, and the driver called me in the middle of the night like the first time, but this time he kept a greater distance from me, I think he is still afraid.

Well, I can't do anything, if they're still scared I don't care, I just accept it happily, I see no reason to care, we're only on a short trip.

But now is not the time to think about it, in a little more than a day we will arrive in the city, but villages have stopped appearing, as I thought, villages are always a considerable distance from cities.

I think this is not good, if the villages were close to the cities, they could be more protected, but as they are so far away, they can suffer attacks that will end up destroying them.

'They've been living here for a long time, I'm sure they've suffered attacks like this' I was having my breakfast while thinking about the villages, they were ancient and worn out.

The only living thing I had in those trees was the plantations that were nearby, and also some animals that looked like cows that were walking around.

They were not cows since they had no breasts, they looked more like bulls, I prefer not to know where they get the milk they use in this world. There may be cows, but if they don't and they milk that animal, I'm afraid to think about it.

Well, but other than that, the houses and everything else in the villages was dirty. In some of them, I got to see some people walking around, but they all wore dirty and torn clothes.

They were looking more like a village of homeless people than a village of ordinary people, and that made me a little upset. There must be children and sick people suffering from all this.

'I can't help everyone.' Even though I am strong, I can't help everyone who appears in front of me.

I don't have the money to spend as much as I want, the only thing I can do is kill monsters, and I certainly wouldn't be able to keep my guard in all the villages that are close to this place.

Maybe one day, I will find a way to help all these people, but that is not going to happen now, as I need to continue my trip and increase my income a lot.

When that happens, I'm sure I can help these people in some way. Even if they are not close to the city where I live, I will still help them in some way. I am sure I will be able to do that.
############
It was already night, and it was a quiet day, it was a trip without any surprises and no conversation, we just moved on as if nothing had happened yesterday. They are not so scared, but I am avoiding talking to me.

And I was just sitting there in the carriage while thinking about some things that I missed in my old world. I never stopped to think about it, but it's a little sad to start thinking about some things.

Especially when I thought about video games or the internet, I started thinking about animes that I loved, even the television that I didn't use much I missed, it's a little challenging to live here without all of that.

I know I am in an "anime world," but it is still horrible to stay in a place like this and do nothing.

I can have people to relate to, I can be strong, but when I don't have any of that, or I don't fight anything, I just keep thinking about my old world, even though my mother has thrown me out of the house, I still miss her.

I knew she would be there to help me if necessary, even though she kicked me out, I'm sure she cared about me.

What I miss most at this moment are my things and my family. I know I shouldn't care about people who mistreated me, but that is inevitable.

But now I have people who care about me here to "fill that void" and that makes me very happy to be in this place.

Even though I want to stop thinking about my old world, it is still a little challenging to do that, everything I see has something to compare, people, food, cities, everything can compare.

In addition to the things that don't exist here and that I could bring to this world, that's why I wanted to create a store.

I can't bring electricity and the internet, of course, but I can create board games, food, and many other things, I just have to think of a way to adapt everything.

But I am a little concerned about how all this will affect this world, and if I end up doing something that the God who brought me here doesn't like it? I may end up having a divine punishment or something.

My head is always a mess, even though I want to think about things about my world and things I can bring, I still start thinking about my "grandma" who is in the capital, she will not leave me alone.

Even if that man can't kill me, she'll still try to kill me somehow, and that makes me a little uneasy. I always promise that I won't care, but it's complicated.

In other words, my head is a complete mess right now, comparing things from the modern world to this one is not very cool, besides thinking about people wanting to murder me, what annoying things.

Well, let's do one thing at a time, first let's buy a house and set up my store. I just hope it doesn't make its attack by then.

Imagine just having to move to another city as soon as I can stabilize myself? I would be furious.

48