Chapter 195 – Brokerage.
1k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We arrived in the prime area of ​​the city and started looking for some houses, many people stared at us but soon started to ignore us, they are probably thinking that we are commoners and we are just visiting here.

'Well, I'm not going to deny that we really are that.' But we are here looking for a house, not just visiting, I want more respect from you, your noble strangers.

To get to the prime area I had to go through the tower that I climbed along Clevina the last time, so it was a bit nostalgic for me, I'll see if we go out somewhere together someday, it will be fun.

"Hey, what do you think of that house?" While I was distracted, Lincy called my attention to a big house that was on a corner, it was a very beautiful house, I can't deny that.

Besides, the land of the house was very large, it was not land like that of the mansion of the mayor of Mephey, or the mayor of that city, but it was a very pleasant land and we could have at least one tea party out here necessary.

I even thought we were looking at someone's house, but in front of the gate there was a big sign that the house was for sale, and the price was very low, I even started to find it a little strange.

Is it the home of a deceased nobleman? Maybe that's why it is so cheap, not that I care if this house is someone's death, the price is very good.

But going back to the structures of the house, not only was the land large, the house was huge, it had two floors and looked like a mansion, no, it was certainly a mansion, its color was white and its keyboard was brown, so it was a very beautiful house, but it was also not overlooked.

Around her were many more beautiful and bigger mansions, so she was not standing out, but I thought she was a very beautiful mansion.

'I would like to go inside and have a look.' Where should I go to talk to the person who was selling the house? I looked around and couldn't find anyone.

In the houses I visited last time in the residential area there was always an address on the sign, but there was just the price, so I had no way of contacting the person who was selling.

"This house is really beautiful." Syl was also in awe of that house.

"Yes, she is very beautiful, but do you have any idea where the person selling this house is? It is not saying on the sign."

"You are right, there is no information here, this is strange ... But what do you think about asking the guild? They can help you."

"Wait, why would the guild help with that? Isn't there a place that takes care of the houses in the upscale district?"

"I do not know." Lincy had no idea if it existed, but Syl who was next to me looked excited and also seemed to know something.

"There is a place called 'Real estate brokerage' My father already mentioned this to me, it seems that there is one in the capital, is there not one here too?"

"I haven't heard of anything like that in the residential area, does it exist only for the nobles? Most people sold the houses on their own."

"Well, from what my father said, it is a service only for nobles since they work only with mansions, so the price is much higher and only nobles could buy these mansions."

'It makes sense, but have I missed anything?' I started to search my mind for all the signs that I had seen in the prime district, and I realized that something was wrong.

I ran towards one of the mansions without caring about Lincy and Syl, wait a minute, I'll be right back.

And sometime later.

"It is true, no mansion has contact with anyone here, I am very stupid." All the mansions had no contact or address from anyone, there is certainly a real estate agent here.

A lot of people and they watched while I was sorry for being so stupid, I think I will have to visit this "Real estate brokerage."
########
But even knowing that there might be a real estate broker, we still didn't know where this place was, so we were asking everyone we met on the street, but of course, we were ignored by many people.

Thankfully, some people helped us, otherwise, we would be lost without knowing where this place was for a long time, so with the help of people we managed to get there.

It was a building that I could never imagine would be a brokerage, it was a building that looked a lot like an inn, that is, a common building, the only difference is that it was a little more luxurious.

'Of course, there is also a sign that says' Real estate brokerage' I was lying when we said we would be looking for a long time, but we still saved a little time, okay?

I entered the building without knocking on the door, when I entered, I found a balcony with an old man behind him.

An old man wearing some kind of social dress, and of course, he could not miss his monocle in his eye, he was completely a rich old anime cliché, this is so fun.

"Hi, my name is Jorce, how can I help you, ladies?" He set his eyes on us, especially on Lincy, and asked this politely, he didn't seem to care what her clothes looked like.

Yes, Syl and I were wearing some dresses that looked like "Luxury" but Lincy was wearing a very simple outfit, but he still didn't judge her by her appearance.

"My name is Larissa, and I would like to take a look at one of the houses I found, but I received the news that I would need to come here to get this permission." I went straight to the point.

"Ah, so that's it." He looked a little surprised since I came here he was looking at Lincy, don't you say he thought she was our mother or something? This is absurd.

"Could you help us with that? I wanted to take a look at the house because I intend to buy it."

"I see, and do you have the money to buy it?"

"Yes, on the sign I was saying that its price was 40 gold coins, and I can say that I have that money."

As soon as I said I had that amount of money, Lincy opened her eyes wide and Syl looked happy for some reason, maybe it's because I never told them how much money I had, they are very surprised.

"Okay, could you explain to me which house you want to look at? That way I can make arrangements for that to happen."

"And do you need any preparations? Can't we go there now?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm just the attendant, I need to ask one of the employees to take you there, so we have to make an appointment, and it would be better to make an appointment for tomorrow."

Is this serious? Give me a break, I thought I could do that today, but there's nothing to do.

"Okay, it could be tomorrow."

Then I indicated which house it would be and we made an appointment to visit the house for tomorrow afternoon, apparently, one of the employees would take us to the house and do a "Tour" for the whole house, and if I liked the house I could buy it no problems.

After that, the only thing we could do was go back to the inn.

 

****

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 205), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

33