Chapter 199 – Disobedience.
948 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After she finished telling the story, I was a little surprised that it was really an interesting story, even though it just looked like a fantasy murder story or something, it's still cool.

Syl seemed to like the story, but she wasn't scared, Lincy was a little scared, I could see that she was a little shaky, I never thought she would be afraid of a story like that.

But my goal was accomplished, I just wanted to see her scared, and I did it. Even though I am a little shameful, since she is more afraid than Syl who is just a child, I am also a little disappointed in her.

"So, what did you think?" Jarmine asked expectantly, I couldn't say anything but, "It's an interesting story, but nothing much." I was honest, it's an interesting story, but it didn't make me very surprised or scared.

Syl also said the same thing, but she seemed to like the story more than I did, and Lincy said nothing.

Jarmine looked a little disappointed, but soon her usual smile came back and we continued there just talking about what I had thought of the house, and if I wanted something to change there.

Apparently, if I bought the house, I could ask them to change something.

Maybe there is someone in the brokerage who works as an architect or something, but I refused to change anything, I was very happy with the way the mansion was at the moment, nothing would need to be changed.

The other two girls also seemed to like the house, so nothing was going to change and it would stay that way.

After finishing our tour, we would have to go back to the broker to sign the house papers, and also make the payment, which was the most important thing for them, to get paid for the house.

So when we left the house we went straight to the broker, Jarmine seemed very happy that I liked the house, she must be thinking about something like 'I managed to sell the house to her, the boss will be proud of me'.

From the way she is acting, she is certainly thinking that, but she would not say anything, there is no reason to do that. Getting the client interested in the house is your job, but I was interested in the house before that, so I don't know if it has many merits in it.

But surely she should earn some commission for that, congratulations Jarmine, you did it.

And it didn't take long for us to arrive at the broker's door, as the Tour was very fast, Jorce was a little surprised, but after Jarmine said I was interested in buying the house, he seemed relieved.

So after that, I had to deal with the house documents, I had to sign and also choose to keep the documents or let the broker take care of them, I chose to keep the documents with the broker.

I don't think I'm a responsible enough person to keep these documents kept, I prefer to leave them in safer hands.

And after signing, the only thing I had to do was deliver the 40 gold coins that were on the contract to Jorce, he seemed very happy to have managed to complete this sale, Jarmine was also very happy.

In addition to them, I was also very happy to now have a home of my own, in fact, I was never happier, I wanted to start laughing and jumping right there, but I held on, I will hold on until I'm far from here.

"Before you can move, the broker will take care of cleaning the house, until tomorrow afternoon the house will be completely clean and you can move," Jorce said as he smiled, it was a sincere smile from a happy old man.

When I was inside the house I thought it was very clean, but if they are going to clean it and make it perfect for me, I will not refuse it.

Then tomorrow I will be able to move.

I said goodbye to Jarmine and Jorce, and then we went towards the inn, of course, we all had a smile on our faces, even Lincy who I thought I would act indifferently about was smiling.

This is one of the happiest moments since I got here, my plans are starting to move forward, and from now on they will move forward much more quickly.
#########
"So, what is that girl doing? Since I haven't heard from that man, I can assume she's alive." Queen said to the man in front of her.

"Yes, she is still doing very well, and currently she was looking for a house to live in, that's what my subordinates told me."
The man was shaking, he was afraid that the woman would find out what he had done, and if in case she found out, something bad would happen, he is sure of it.

If that woman found out what he spread around the city, and that that girl came to his house, it would make her furious because she asked him to just watch her, so he did something like that could be seen as an affront to his order.

"But aside from that, I heard you were having fun." The woman got up from her chair and started walking towards the man who was still sitting and looking down, avoiding the woman's eyes.

"I did not understand what you meant, my queen."

"So you think I'm an idiot? I know what you ended up spreading about her."

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to make her life a little hell for leaving me."

"But you didn't invent anything too stupid? Since when would a little girl like that be with a fat guy like you? Even more so that girl, I think it's easier for her to end up tearing you to pieces than marrying you."

"You are absolutely right, I'm sorry." Even though he was insulted by those words, the man could not answer that, he could not go against her words.

"You disobeyed my order to be just an observer, I'm wondering if you should do anything about it." The man broke into a cold sweat as he heard the woman say that.

He was sure he would end up being killed, so he was almost starting to cry right there and throwing himself on the floor to start begging for his life.

But it didn't have to be done.

The man breathed a sigh of relief when new words came out of the woman's mouth.

"Well, I don't think it will affect anything and I'm tired of looking at that disgusting face of yours. Just keep watching her and don't do anything, let me know, now go away before I actually decide to do anything about your disobedience."

"Yes ma'am."

****

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 209), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

31