Chapter 200 – Anxiety.
947 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day everything was ready for us to move. Jarmine arrived at the inn early in the morning and left a notice with Clara so that in the afternoon we would go to the brokerage to get the keys to the house.

As soon as we woke up and went down, Clara was already looking at us with the eyes of an abandoned dog, she seemed very sad that we were moving. When she gave the warning she was almost starting to cry.

Listen, we didn't even stay here for that long, you got too attached to us, I think she's doing a lot of drama for something like that, because I can visit her whenever I want, and I will do that.

I will not move and disappear forever.

Then after promising her that we would visit her, she calmed down and her usual smile returned to her face.

But while we had our breakfast, she sat down with us and started asking several questions, such as:

"Where are you going to live?"

"How is the house you bought?"

Several questions like that, and I just answered her that we were going to live on the noble side of the city, she almost passed out right there when I said that, she started asking desperately how I had gotten so much money.

I just explained to her that the house was much cheaper than normal since nobody wanted to buy the house because of that story, the price was getting lower and lower, in my opinion, it was very lucky that this house existed.

I also started to explain what the house was like, she was very surprised because she had plumbing in the house, she had already heard about it but had never seen it before and I was able to have it at her inn.

She was also very excited when I told her about the size of the main hall, and the structure of the kitchen and dining room, as well as the number of rooms that existed inside that mansion.

When I said that there was also an office very similar to a library due to the number of books, she was almost going crazy, Clara started to repeat several times that I would live a life of luxury.

I do not deny that it is a luxury mansion, but living a life of luxury is totally different from that, perhaps it is a goal for the future, but I still need to work, it is not a life of luxury.

Our conversation continued for a long time until someone caught Clara's attention and made her go back to work, she had been sitting at our table for so long talking that she had forgotten about the other customers.

I could see many customers in a bad mood listening to our conversation while waiting for their breakfast, I almost started laughing right there when I saw Clara getting up desperate to serve the customers.

"She's a really nice girl, isn't she?" Lincy said as he watched Clara.

"She may be a little perverted, but she is a very good person," I replied while putting some food in my mouth.

"Perverted? For what reason?" Lincy asked curiously, making me almost choke.

"It's nothing, forget it," I replied while putting some more food in my mouth, I think it's not a good idea to keep saying that she saw me naked or something, so I just avoided the subject.

Lincy just replied with a simple "Hmmm" but continued to stare at me expecting me to say something, but forget it, I won't say anything.
########
It had already been a few hours, we spent all of our mornings in the room, Syl was reading a book, or I think it's a book, and Lincy was just lying down while looking at the ceiling. I also stayed there in the room waiting for time to pass.

I looked out the bedroom window and watched people pass by. Whenever we expect something important it seems that time passes more slowly, it is a strange but also irritating thing.

But thankfully, I managed to put up with all this time.

As soon as it was on time, I called the two girls and went downstairs. We said goodbye to Clara without even looking back and went to the brokerage, I think I should calm down a little.

"Aren't you in a big hurry? Calm down, the house is yours already, isn't it?" Lincy said as she took quick steps to keep up with me, before I could say anything, she continued, "Syl is already getting tired, she is not used to it."

I looked to the side I saw Syl breathing heavily, when I looked around I realized that we had already walked a very long distance in a short time, was I walking that fast?

"I'm sorry, let's walk normally now," I said apologizing to Syl that I was trying to control his breathing beside me.

"Let me rest for a while, please," Syl said as he sat beside the road on the sidewalk. Of course, I couldn't deny that, so I let her rest for a while.

And from then on we walked normally, even though I was very anxious I was controlling myself not to start running.

After a while, we arrived at the brokerage.

"You arrived, you are really punctual little girl." We were met by Jorce in front of the brokerage with a smile on his face.

"Sure, I'm about to get my house key, I'm really excited."

"Hahaha, I see, I know how you feel." He replied while smiling, but then said: "Let's go in, let's get everything ready and I'll give you the key.

I will finally get the key to my own home.

 

****

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 210), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

31